We so many people conflate the confederate with the nazis ?

We so many people conflate the confederate with the nazis ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Autism

because retarded hicks got the stars and bars confused with the swastika. It's the inbreeding

I blame the American Indoctri--

I mean Education system. All American students learn about from the moment they step foot in school is DUH EBIL RACYISS SOUTH WANTED TO ENSLAVE ALL DUH BLACK MEN! DUH NORTH IS DUH BEST FOR FREEING BASED BLACK MEN! EBIL CONFEDERACY!

That is what the media masters who own their brains tell them.

why do those rural americans care so much? their states will probably always stay white or die out because there wont be jobs left. that's on them for being not smart enough to adapt. so no i wont feel sad for those poor white cunts just as i dont give a shit about a black guy in the ghetto making poor life choices.

intelligence is where the difference is made, not the colour of ones skin.

Confederate = meh
Nazi = scum

I have no issue with confed flags but I'd never fly one myself (for obvious reasons).

embarassment

Yea it is strange considering they're almost fundamentally different. I even think that if the Confederacy had stayed they'd be even more opposed to Nazism and Communism than the Union.

are you referring to the woman in your photo?

Because in the leftist mind anyone to the right of them is a nazi. Nazis are synonymous with racism, bigotry, sexism and every other societal ill they can think of. Regardless of actual historical precedent.

This serves two purposes. 1). It allows them to "other" or dehumanize anyone who disagrees with them and puts them in a single broad category. The leftist mind loves categories 2). It morally justifies violence toward this separate, less than human category.

So in other words: the confederate flag is associated with Nazis because it is also associated in their mind with racism and right wingers. The two are inseparable in their mind. To admit otherwise would be to admit a flaw in their categorization and therefore admit that they may have acted in a morally unjustifiable way.

Both stand for race hatred.

>Or do you disagree?

youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI

I think you're severely overthinking this. And somehow you've done it in a way that makes you out to be some poor little victim.

The reason the left associates nazis with the confederacy is really really simple: White trash southerners love both confederates and nazis.

When the statue of Lee was getting taken down who rushed to the confederates defense? A group of neo nazis. It's not the left associating the two groups, it's the right. Liberals do not hate everyone right of them. They hate extreme right fanatics just like the right hates extreme left fanatics.

People who love nazis and people who love confederates often overlap and people who love either or both are extreme right fanatics.

That was some amazing mental gymnastics you just did though.

It's politically advantageous.

disagree
Confederates are proud of their heritage, nothing more. they are some very fine human beings

Both flags are red.

Not sure. Same reason why on Sup Forums BLM and Antifa are assumed to be commies.

But the left doesn't just hate the extreme right. The left hates the entire right. Trump is hardly "extreme right", Bush was hardly "extreme right", hell, the alt-light e-celebs like Milo or Shapiro are not "extreme". Yet they attract violent protests and chimpouts all the same.

Leftists frame anyone they dislike as a Nazi. Sometimes they catch a few actual neo-nazis in the picture too, but it's more coincidence than any amount of effort

we think that because as a general rule, you dont need to scratch the surface much - if at all - to find communism/communist sympathizer in those groups

You're right. Some of them are anarchists

I guess that's OP's answer then.

Checked

Reminder that Blizzard entertainments game Starcraft used the confederate flag.

bc jews were also lynched in the jim crow era?

Dorm room conditioning.