Swallow the yellow pill

Yellow women are by far the least degenerate and value the old way of life before the sexual "liberation" of western females. To save the nuclear family of the 1950s, White men and Asian women must lead the way. All the statistics say asian women arn't even dating asian men don't take shit from a "empowered" white cunt. Swallow the yellow pill to save humanity from cultural marxism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gn40Z1C2FHI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
disenchantedscholar.wordpress.com/2017/07/15/yes-asians-fake-eyelids/
youtube.com/watch?v=iEosfpqDaKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No matter what qualities they have self hating whores aren't marriage material. No wonder mixed kids turned so fucked up. Just go to church and find a white women

Is a white woman going to ever look at you the way she looks at her white fiance? No. Asian women know we are the superior race and they fight with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=gn40Z1C2FHI&feature=youtu.be

look at her chimpmunk cheeks and buck teeth. absolute shit genes

Hey there r/asianmasculinity nice to see you today!

Two of the ugliest humans ever

wew lad the shills really have been going at it 100% since charlottesville

That is either a wierd camera angle or she has a massive overbite

Asian women
>Boring and uncreative
>Can't joke
>Look like their male counterparts
>Look alien
>Smell weird
Why would anyone prefer asian women over fair and heavenly white women is beyond me
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU

she's so ugly that she's kind of cute like a dog

Its just a bad angle white men only get top tier Asian women. ANYWAY can we stop talking about their looks its about the ideology. Asian women recognize our superiority, white women takes out their self hate onto white men. COMMENT ON THE IDEOLOGY AT LEAST SHILL RETARDS!

ok enjoy your "empowered" white feminist gf after she cucks you for tyrone and jamal then demands child support payments. I'm trying to help you man, don't go down that road, take the YELLOW PILL!

>Why would anyone prefer asian women over fair and heavenly white women is beyond me
Their makeup skill is amazing.

whoo dyed hair and gross makeup neither are much of a choice

>Is a white woman going to ever look at you the way she looks at her white fiance?
Like a chump ass ATM? Yuuup. But the asian works harder.
disenchantedscholar.wordpress.com/2017/07/15/yes-asians-fake-eyelids/

This is very true, they are still very much in touch with their feminine side and have feminine hobbies. They will make dinner for you when you come home after a hards day work. White women will bitch at you for oppressing her after you come home from work looking for dinner.

>very much in touch with their feminine side
Daily reminder that influence via manipulation and deceit is to female as influence via violence and intimidation is to male.

While that may be still very true, Asian women statisically have less proclivity to be manipulative and deceitful as white women/black women/hispanic women, so they are still by far the much better choice.

Ay cheer up user

>picking Japan over a developing Asian country because muh Anime
>not going to kyrgyzstan or Indonesia and establishing a Harem of Asian girls

Don't forget to follow the first girl on facebook ''Byndo Gehk''

Any yellow woman who would actually marry a white man must be such a social fuckup in her own community that she has no other options
It's like how blacks are only able to get the fat ugly white chicks.

>Any yellow woman who would actually marry a white man must be such a social fuckup in her own community that she has no other options
>It's like how blacks are only able to get the fat ugly white chicks.
Sure, it's not like asian are shorter and have smaller penii compared to whites. Women don't care about height anyway.

asian women are fake af...

>asians
>least degenerate
youtube.com/watch?v=iEosfpqDaKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

>dude destroy your race lmao

r/asianmasculinity pls go

Why would you quote my entire post like that? Just how new are you?

Her eyes are way too far apart.

Daily reminder there is nothing wrong with mixing with an Asian girl. Their genes are weak enough that your whiteness will show thorough on your children and they will look like you.

>dude enjoy your divorce and child support payments while your white wife fucks jamal and tyrone on the side

Jesus dude, this chink is ugly

Shills lost hard today, what do? Bring back white women are shit threads / yellow women are superior hahaha the alt left is a gift that just keep giving. God bless you pathetic retards :')

Well you can tell from the fish lips that this one won't be good under the make up, even without the side by side.

Because they are Muslims?

Shouldn't your ear lobes line up with your nose, or come very close to doing so? WTFFFFF?????

r/asianmasculinity psyops lmao thanks for bumping my thread u angry rice dick chink.

Its just a bad angle user, trust me only white guys can only get top tier Asian women.

If I was white I would definitely have Asian wife but as I'm SE Asian I only seem to attract blonde blue eyed white women and had to marry one of them.

He is 45+ while she's 18.

Hhhahahahah white people are fucking disgusting.

is that a hoo?

don't shit up my thread with fake news gook.

ARRR CHING CHONG I ROVE BIG WHITU DICKU

REMEMBER TO RACEMIX GOY- I MEAN UH GUYS!!! AREN'T AZN WAIFUS SO CUTE

only Japs

Teach your kid to be Right wing though. Thank god I ended up Redpilled at a young age, and I'm an Asian/White Mix. I have an IQ of 116.

Sorry, but 2D females are the only real option.

>Teach your kid to be Right wing though
well thats a given, they will be taught to be proud of their white heritage and NOT ashamed of it.

The aeon of horus is upon us, you faggot dicklet fucks will not be able to control women and what they find sexually desirable anymore, you are fighting against a massive wave you have no clue of. Deal with it, women like to fuck, they just don't like fucking your wimpy, squishy bodied, penis under 8 inches asses.

>using females when in 2d form
Why