What the fuck is happening?

What the fuck is happening?

pic related

City isn't going to have the funds to build something that large after they get sued.

i don't understand why they want to get rid of the statue of Robert E. Lee

Kek. We should do this for real. Why?

>TFW we get to do a side-by-side compare of the statue's physique to IRL fattie.
> If they make the statue accurate, we get to make jokes about how even America's statues get heavier. Fat shame, etc.
> If they make the statue more...flattering, then we really have a field day. We can larp as outraged lefties that think the statue itself is fat shaming by being thinner than the IRL fattie.

Well, I for one think it could be fun.

I'm just saying that they want to replace the statue with a statue of the woman that got hit and I don't think they should. They want to erase history.

big fat ass statue. would be funny.

Replacing slavery of blacks to slavery of cholesterol.

No. Replace it was a statue of a pile of shit with a plaque that says "The True Form Of Liberalism".

Because it bothers you guys.

that will be a big statue
anyone has nudes btw?

How do I change my fucking flag

gonna take a lot of marble

Press
Alt+F4

But I'm already here, look around you, we are all reddit

holy fuck i checked reddit and its all over the fucking place. They are calling me a nazi now because im protecting the right wing. Please help

Then the niggers get pissed that they never get statues, next thing ya know Mt Rushmore faces replaced with trayvon martin, Mike brown, Alton Sterling, Eric garner

Checked and came here to post this

Would rather put a state of the dodge challenger desu fampai

>literally fuck me

No, because then every damn dead protestor is gonna want a statue.

This is a good point.

Good. It would most likely be poorly sculpted and they won't be able to make it flattering without being accused of fat shaming or something. It would be funny.

Robert e lee wasn't even a racist, he fought for the confederacy because he wanted to stay loyal to his home state of Virginia. In those times your home state was like your country kinda like countries in the eu.

>Wants to erase the memory of things that happened in the past.
>Wants to remember things that happened in the past.

Bantz detected

Wrong!
>wants to erase proud white history
>wants to further destroy artistic standards