When is Europe gonna get a leader like Trump?

When is Europe gonna get a leader like Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj5RyIiClEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ill lead it

Italy had Berlusconi years before trump.
B is a Trump with less self-control (thus less powerful).

all ready did

What year does Brevik get out?

when arthur wakes up

>who is Macron

Quads

Fake News you fucking shill
youtube.com/watch?v=lj5RyIiClEg
54:25
Trump never says "us"

Double quads with op also holy shit

If you're willing to stand on the same platform as Geert then I'm fully okay with that. So get to work.

Yes but he's gone now. So now who do we have?

He's six feet under mate

I saw that on Twitter, was trying to find the bit of the interview where he said that but couldn't

Probably in quite a few years mate, if not decades

Who's that?

Yeah Macron's not bad, I like the fact that he compares himself to a Roman emperor or whatever it was, and he's willing to call out Africa for being a shitty continent that doesn't control its population properly

I also think Theresa May was great, but she should NEVER have called that STUPID fucking election because it has permanently weakened her premiership

Y'know if the EU had a directly elected President then we could elect someone like Marine Le Pen, I bet a right-wing candidate would get a lot of support across the whole continent

where can i sign?

When your public becomes similarly easy to dupe so maybe not too long.

He is up and coming

The rise of the mogg has begun

THAT FUCKING KIKE IS LITERALLY SELLING THE COUNTRY

Europe should never have one leader. The day it does is the day of the apocalypse because his name will be legion, the bright star, lucifer who is now Satan and who is the ruler of this world.

Mate if you want to be a political leader then you have to go out and earn that right. Campaign, get your name out there, all that stuff. That's not my job, that's your job.

Why do you call it duping when white Americans clearly knew full well that Trump was a supporter of white identity, and today has proven that he clearly is? Where's the duping there, huh? :^)

I like Mogg but I seriously doubt he will become our PM anytime soon. The left would literally kill themselves. Which is good, of course. But seriously, I think it's pretty unlikely. Would be great if it did happen though.

How so?

Restore the Empire

Rees-Mogg is how I envision the average Englishman.

He's called Orbán Viktor,dumbass.
He already made a fence,while Trump just talks about it.

If not in these past few elections, I don't think it ever will.

Never you guys are too cucked.
If there actually is a Nazi uprising in America we would probably end up invading you guys though.
We would win too.

But what if it was this guy? Would you still be complaining then?