When The Onion is literally just the actual news

Holy shit.

Imagine being someone who defends Muslims seeing this picture

i imagine it fucks with your cognitive dissonance so hard

le upboat i can't even

meanwhile transgender children are fine by me

I've read that headline about 9 times and I still don't understand what it's trying to say. It's worded incredibly poorly.

Can I get a quick rundown?

If they had any selfawareness they wouldn't accuse people of the exact things that they are guilty of, themselves.

It says "not all nazis"

Trump said not everyone there was a neo-nazi, he even condemn neo-nazis. The Onion is saying that everyone there was a neo-nazi and that Trump said not all neo-nazi's are bad.

The Onion is owned by hillary related PACs. It's not even comedy anymore, just another fucking political shitfest like every other website

It's saying all Nazi scum are extreme, but Trump is defending them.

Trump (president) Blasts (confronts) Critics (media) who judged (pointed fingers) neo nazi groups (alt right) by extreme members(far right/KKK)

Thanks guys. I get it now. I must be having a slow day.
I still think it's convoluted as fuck though. I remember when The Onion's writing was flawless and their satire spot on. I guess that's what happens when numales and feminists take over your writing staff.

That's not news. I saw this on that same page.

or, they are making fun of the left. as in this is the actual headline on cnn.com?

Jesus fucking christ

What the fuck kind of wording is that? I'm struggling to understand what kind of sociopathic freak would come up with that shit, its so obtuse and counter intuitive it feel like they first wrote the truth, then went balls to the walls crazy with the synonym dictionary to make Trump look as bad as possible.

> Q: What has the president done to distance himself from white nationalism?

>A: Married a Slovenian woman, thereby diluting his pure Anglo-Aryan lineage with the blood of a lesser Slav.

THE LEFTISTS HAVE COMEDIANS NOW! DRUMPF IS FINISHED!

>burger education

>In January 2016, CEO Mike McAvoy announced that Univision Communications had purchased a 40% stake in Onion, Inc.
Really jogs the noggin

We need to use the term "Alt-Left" as loud as possible.

Reads fine to me. Maybe your dum.

Glad I'm not the only one who had no clue what the hell they were trying to say.
I guess I don't speak liberal.

Just like with Islam, seems fair.

"communist psychopaths" works, but don't say it around women, it will make them juice their pants for soyfaced weaklings wearing skinny jeans

>to

damn that's embarassing

My brain was registering the "most extreme members" as the "critics."
So essentially that Trump was being blasted by the people doing the blasting.

To be cleaner, it should say "by their most extreme members" to clarify they're talking about the Neo Nazis and not the critics.

In any case, there's probably 700 different ways to not only make this headline simpler, but also funnier.

Nha I understood it pretty well, its just really fucking bad journalism, straight up lying and misinformation. It basically paint Trump as a defender of the most extreme element of ''neo-nazi'' groups present at Charlotteville when in fact he merely stated that the action of the most extreme elements of the group weren't to be taken as the staple of the entirety of the protesters, in fact he reprimanded them.

This is just lies with the intent to cause artificial social uproar

how is Sup Forums unironically this retarded?

That's the point.

>how is Sup Forums unironically this retarded?

that's not Sup Forums unironically which is retarded. the fuckin states and their people seems to be retarded.

>that's not Sup Forums unironically which is retarded

Come on, now...

You literally just reworded the exact meaning of the headline except you made it lengthier and more meandering and spoke it earnestly.

I'm assuming the irony was also lost on you, lol

Underrated.