youtube.com/watch?v=R474vlTZKK4
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897599159519379458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

racism is bad

neo nazis are bad

the confederacy is bad

Trump literally did not exclude them

I don't understand these fucking kikes.

He literally (LITERALLY) denounced and disavowed neo-Nazis and white supremacists multiple times during his remarks today.

How does him saying that both sides were violent (which is an indisputable fact), make him a Nazi?

Please help me understand their logic, I genuinely don't understand how they can listen to what he said and draw that conclusion.

Reminder that when 2020 rolls around and Democrats pick a challenger, they will try and free-wheel it to imitate Trump's 2016 campaign but will utterly fail and crumble ala Rubio and Cruz.

AWOO!

>Propaganda Flow

/ourgirl/

That is so 2016.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897532820670775296

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897532820670775296/video/1

You guys are fucked in the sense of there's a HUGE storm coming, the cop is based but its deeper than that. He KNOWS what comes next..

They're furious that Trump is rejecting their narrative and doing it in a way that nobody can really disagree with.

YES

Flip Deep State with HC/BO

Leftists are mentally ill and live in their own reality

Old KKK, meet new KKK

kek,

Some black commentator on msnbc just called young white men ISIS and nobody disagreed with her.

#
That's total number of posts per day, Malta not posters and in this general alone, not the whole board.
You say you post here from November forward and I'm showing that before around march 2017 there were like 15, 20 posts a month and that from April forward it shut up to, let's say, 100 a day.

I could make it by posters / thread (counting distinct thread ids) as well but I think that's enough and I'm in bed now.

Bottom line is: maybe you lurked silently before April 2017 but for sure, contrary of what you are saying, you didn't post before that under that flag.

There is this other thing: people would remember you. There are a lot of posters in this general but not that many regulars.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897532820670775296/video/1

Yeah, look at that evil racist

>when your narrative has no ground and it disappears in mere days

How much money wasted?

DAILYSTORMER STATUS PAGE:
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

Trump is pushing the Dems further and further to identity politics.

This will be one of their main issues in 2018 and 2020.

Do you think blue collar workers in the Rust Belt honestly give a shit about this?

It's going to be a slaughter

Everyone can disagree, and they do.

Anyone who equates antifa to nazis is a literal nazi according to the general populous where I'm at on the internet.

Complete overthrow of leftist leaders in every position of power in America?

webm it desu

DEMS ARE DA REAL RACISTS

fuck off. You caused enough problems already

Is Redpanels still ded?

Antifa 'bout to get fucking rekt

onii-san masaka

RAHEEM ON MARTHA

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say THAT WAS A KICKASS PUSHBACK BY TRUMP; Food for though here, if people feel like they need rallies to unify the right, then why not Trump rallies?

Also to people saying this is impossible to win:
>Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
>Terry McAuliffe: (D) 1,069,789, 47.8%
>Ken Cuccinelli (R) 1,013,354 , 45.2%
>Robert Sarvis (lolbertarian vote splitter) 146,084 6.5%
It's closer than you think.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Why do you guys think that Fox News is going down in the ratings so much?
I could've sworn they were undeniably king of the hill just a short time ago...

who is this semen demon

>The cop at the end

>comes out a year later
Well at least she agrees.

Yes.

fucking brilliant

SHITS FUCKED

Sadly yes.

I was not prepared for that level of cancer

>you guys
Man, you really are a bigot, aren't you?

>PH looks sane compared to the rest of them

>lisping roastie whore at the end "that blood ith on your handth ... not mine"

What a vile slut. I'd love to bash her face in with a rock. I could tell that officer would too. Fucking children, that's what leftists are - they're out of control children on nation-wide tantrum rampage.

Who going to start pushing Alt Left hard?

This. They wanted to control the narrative of this past weekend because it was critical to Soros' designs, and Trump just butt fucked their whole con job.

AWOO!

sorry it touched the festering cancer that the lefts identity politics has been growing for decades.

Dude did well and kept his cool but he was "Alt-Right", not so smart.

But call him alt-left and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>wait a minute, I'm not finished
>I'm not finished, fake news

He criticized the loonies for behaving like loonies, and they cry about it?
This doesn't sound a white supremcist demonstration, it's more like a gathering of babies from all sides.

Nazi = Babies
Antifia = Babies
BLM = Babies
Liberals = Babies
The Right = Babies
Conservatives = We don't give a fuck about you.
The Police = Hands up don't shoot tired of this shit.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=R474vlTZKK4

We need to start a Twitter campaign with the tag #AltLeft, painting them as total monstrous scalp hunters.

Emilia Clarke, aka YAS QUEEN from Game of Thrones.

Hannity will meme it every night

It is historically accurate.

Voter stat user, if you're there, could you check your voter data again? Because I tried to validate it and it gave me fucked up data for some states.
Particulary:
Arizona
California
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Michigan
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
New Hampshire
New Jersey
Ohio
Texas
Utah
Washington
West Virginia

Oy Vey, I'm gonna wretch, it's anuddah shoah

Are you guys seriously siding with confederate Russian Nazis?

All trump said there were alt-left activists in black outfits and baseball bats looking for trouble. which is true. amazing how much agony and anger Trump can generate by pointing out a fact.

REMINDER:
The Democrats we JUST ABOUT to be at the point of trying to moderate their tone and listen to the average American voter. 8 Months of MUH-RUSSIA and running around in circles, they were soooo close to finally trying got be a real political party again. It would have been scary if they actually had some articulate solutions for the nation's problems

Then this glorious weekend happened.
Now they are full scale 100% "BASKET OF DEPLORABLES! ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE NAZIS!" Mode again.

This is the best fucking thing that ever could have happened. I hate Richard Spencer and I'm sure he didn't mean for all this to happen. But...thanks? I guess?

It would be nice if the second american civil war would erupt during my lifetime

VOTE

What's the story behind redpanels? I remember when he actually posted his comics, but then he disappeared.

I'm not sure why more people are not pointing out that communists teachers screaming how much they love white genocide might have something to do with people siding with white groups?
Am I wrong? That seems like an important point in all of this.
Hell at the very least it will shine light on how much influence commies have in our education.

>this kills the lefty

Start a campaign?

Just open your eyes, it's already there.

Those eyes though.

Everyone is the real racist, we are all racists according to intersectionality. We can joke about this alt-lite tier ridicule but it fucking works on normie independents and we still have 2020 to win. Rules for Radicals, amigo. Hold the enemy to their own standards and RIDICULE RIDICULE RIDICULE.

My account got locked when I called him a moron

Never forget: they have unlimited money. They own the banks and most governments let them print more money every second.

Registered Democrat murdered gay people at a gay bar in Florida. Worst mass shooting in US history, worst terrorist attack since 9/11 on US soil.

Bernie Sanders supporter who on a gun shooting spree to murder as many Republicans as possible at a charity baseball event.

BlackLivesMatter and Antifa protests and street violence including destruction of public property.

All of these are acts of the far left that the media don't wanna talk about because it's their viewer base. It's how CNN is relevant, they're after the Millennial idiot userbase who thinks FDR denounced Nazis despite America not entering WW2 until years later, knowing full well what Nazis were doing.

This exchange, especially the last part with the cop, needs to go viral - now!

At least she's loyal to the family.

>blacking out names
what site am I on?

>ded
what?

no idea how to save videos from twatter

First they tried to threaten us. The Lugenpresse conglomerate is a well oiled machine, they would stagger the reporting so as to shield themselves from any blame of advocated violence; half of the cable propagandists would liken Trump supporters to Nazis, the other half would rationalize and encourage assaulting Nazis.

They thought they could scare us back into submission, they hoped the threat of violence would keep us in hiding. But Trump was the first man in most of our lifetimes to ever take a stand for us. Our future was more important to us than our immediate safety.

Then they attacked us. During peaceful rallys or scheduled speeches, they came in droves with knives, clubs, bear mace, bags of their own excrement which they would throw, women and childen were not spared. The police would stand down and the cameras would all shift to the one or two attendees adorned with a Swastika. We had to fight for our right to exist.

They did anything possible to stifle the free expression of our ideology, for the ideals it represents are too powerful.

Finally, we chose to fight back. Though the first shots were fired by the unstrategic mentally unsound, we had no choice but to follow through, as it was a declaration of war. Backing out means surrender. Visit their social media sanctuaries and see for yourself how they talk about you, what they want of you, your culture, and the society your ancestors built. This is a war for your very right to exist. Your home is being invaded as you read this. This is our last stand, and we are standing taller than we have in generations. What will your children think of the world you leave them? Will you be remembered by them as a great Warrior, or a Coward?

They've gone full retard and abandoned any pretense of being "conservative". They've aligned themselves with the other dinosaur media, and will die with them.

>I was being very rude to the President and he BTFO of me and there's no positive way to spin this
>didn't he remember to think of the 6,000,000,000,000?

Now repeat this statement after nasuem during Obama admin and it actually makes sense

When you consume too much sodium in your diet, your body holds extra water. ... Drinking lots of water can exacerbate issues of edema and blood pressure. But not drinking enough could force the body to draw water out of other cells, making you dehydrated.

>i feel sick because i don't have any counter arguments

i'm pretty sure paris was supportive of trump last year as well

Tonight I begin forging my memes

Icelandic accents are quite nice on the ears.

It just occurred to me the next step is labeling alt left as alt left terrorists. The purge must not be far away.

maybe you should learn