Really makes you think

Really makes you think

>I'm a mental infant and use video games to explain my political views

Leftists are literally children.

No, no sorry op, this isn't working for me. Can you reformulate it in the canon of Harry Potter?

when the first post is also the best post

did u no le wart is just like le 2 skoops drumphfty am i rite fellow steam punkers?

t. anime and video game enthusiast

hi nigglet

He works for IGN to be fair
He's a child for a living

Leftists don't think.

>equates human history to fucking Mario
more gas acquired

It really did make me think.

Why exactly Mario tries to take Bowser flag down? Why is it an objective to finish the level?

>using a literal children's game as your analogy

why are liberals such manchilds?

Mario is conquering a castle not throwing a hissy fit because some old statues. Also notice besides the flag he leaves the historic castle in tact.

In the original Mario instruction booklet, the people of mushroom kingdom where turned into Bricks.
Mario committed mass murder against helpless citizens, while trying to rescue their useless ruler.

Unless its Mario World.

>retarded shitlib uses pop culture to explain his political beliefs

Yawn.

im waiting for a harry potter reference

What, did they get tired of Harry Potter already?

Yeah but thats his world and they invaded it so he can do what he wants.

Ughhhhhhhhh this is just like that one time in Harry Potter #FuckFascism

>le pop reference adapted to politics dude

Bowser violated the NAP?

Actually it was the Yoshi's territory that Bowser was invading, Mario came in to assist them because they saved his life as an infant.

This is a good point. Mario is the one going around genociding all the toads. YOU are the one going around genociding all the toads. For not reading the manual, the player commits unimaginable atrocities for no reason. The good guys, you know?

Really makes you think.

>the guy who raided castles that weren't his, tore down flags with peace signs on them and replaced them with red starred flags is far left

I'll let the pop culture explaining politics slide on this one. It's just too fitting.