Her name is Heather Hefer

Her name is Heather Hefer

Who?

people get run over everyday, who cares?

>Heffer
?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

The woman who stopped the car

>Hefer

MY SIDES

No one cares.
People care more about Jenner being a man woman than being a murderer.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sage

Yes, and it's not impossible she committed suicide by jumping in front of a car.

Yeah

My "false flag" or even "Sandy hook levels of fakery, I'm going to see her face as a hostage in Saudi Arabia in a year" is peaking.

People can't seriously believe this event reflects anything about libertarians?

She's a fat coalburning communist

What a brave martyr who died for nothing. No one ever said life is fair.

pophart

Terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city and violently opposing a peaceful right wing rally.

She's pretty cute. I'd bone

>his name is robert paulson

>Martyr
>Died for nothing

That's a Contradiction, you best be trolling with that shit

Her name... is Robert Paulson.

Good riddance. She was an outspoken racist against white people and would have had insane little mixed babies with her nigger husband.

Who is this roastie

It's "heifer" you retards, and I would've boned her fat ass in a heartbeat, and hate her for being a commie at the same time

And now she's Worm Food. Rest in Pieces.

Have you seen her from the neck down? She was a gross landwhale

*was

exclusive photo of heather heifer receiving CPR.

WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK
GET IN HERE

>the patron saint of jaywalking

The guy who hit the back of the car, needs to be charged with manslaughter, and pay for damages to the car.

I don't read whale

Its fake as shit. The CIA is laughing at you. They had tshirts, professional signs, banners etc with her face in less than a few hours for all the antifa niggers. Complete nonsense. Her mother is an awful actor as well.

RIP in pork rinds

She puts the jiggly in jigglypuff

S

>is
*was

>hmm how do I save the white race?
>I know I'll murder a white woman lmao

aut-right logic

it kinda weirds me out a little. but ultimately just a crazy guy with a car.

Killed by her comrades

nothing of value was lost that day

This is what happens when you leave the safe confines of the kitchen.

too bad she wasn't black. Maybe the media would've cared more.

how come they never show a full body shot?

Did she crap out any nigger babies before to got the Challenger Challenge?

So, when white people are made at black people, they kill other white people?

Depends.

And she got DTFO.

>when the leaf fell for the meme

Her name is Heyer, not Heifer lol.

MODS

Most anger is at white people, they're the ones doing the damage. Niggers and other assorted miscreants are just their weapon of choice.

Don't assume her gender when its gender is clearly obscured by layer upon layer of lard.

When white people are in a car surrounded by a screeching mob, they drive fast*
Jews and crypto-jew whites are the real problem anyway. The lesser races are just weapons wielded by them.

She died fighting against free speech and the right to peaceably assemble, as part of a paramilitary terrorist cell blocking the street so the stopped traffic could be brutalized with clubs and flagpoles, when one of their surrounded targets was frightened and distracted by an attack from behind into accelerating to escape the violence.

Nobody Cares
Sage

>heifer
FTFY

>when one of their surrounded targets was frightened and distracted by an attack from behind into accelerating to escape the violence.
I wish you cunts could just accept that he played bowling and scored a strike, it was no accident. Stop it with the mental gymnastics on something so simple. Nobody here gives a fuck that some fat whore who probably gobbled nigger dick got killed, so why bother trying to pretend like it was some big accident?

It wasn't an accident. It was the inevitable result of AntiFa's tactic of blocking streets and attacking the stopped traffic.

>I wish you cunts could just accept that he played bowling and scored a strike
I bet you do, shill.

I was fully prepared to accept the possibility that someone "on our side" decided to just murder some leftist demonstrators, but when I examined more evidence, it became clear that they were not protesters, but an AntiFa combat unit which was attacking him, and he was acting out of fear, after a day of seeing his fellow peacefully-intentioned protesters be brutally beaten by AntiFa thugs.

Heather Heyer deserves no sympathy. She was a murderer in her heart, and she was out there on that day as a terrorist.

Bruh u cold for that one,aint gonna lie i smirked

Leaf nails it

>I bet you do, shill.
But what has anyone got to lose by accepting what is already known? Can't we just call a spade a spade instead of constantly lying to ourselves about what's going on? I don't care about sympathy for Heather or about Antifa or whatever, all I care about is that people stop lying to themselves about this shit. The bloke rammed his car into a crowd of people on purpose and it wasn't a result of having his car dinged by a few bats.

She died walking to get a double whopper meal

>mfw Fa fa floofy hates niggers and fatties

Trying to portray his position as on of "lying to ourselves" is, ironically, lying to yourself.

Now that's what I call edgy