Antifa can kiss my British ass

Antifa can kiss my British ass

I'd fuck that ass
No homo
Also sage

Start lifting bro

lmao brit fags don't even get that thicc. sad!

flat and smooth

Fuck off faggots.

Take that gay retard shit to Sup Forums mach alles. Then kill yourselves.

Does Antifa even browse here?

It's weirdly square

You do know that most of antifa (the fag male half) would actually love to do this, right?

You realise when you post your ass on pol you are going to have a lot of very strange Americans beating off over you?

im not even a democrat but id vote my dick into his ass asap

This is a booty-free board OP
go be a fag somewhere else.

>no homo

Where is it?

Fag

London?

What the fuck m8

Turn around ;)

Nah, he's clearly white

be my husband please polish-american here

Damn that's hot af. No homo.

LIFT AND WORKOUT, faggot
there's a reason why people dismiss us as a bunch of virgins with nothing better to do

Post qualifications.

Don't blame anyone if you get doxxed

Post more, OP.

You look like a FtM

fuck your shitty thread
REAL POLACKS GET IN HERE

I'd have so much gay sex with you xD

dyel?

Start lifting, you faggot. We need strong young white men for the upcoming race war. Not slender, 50kg cuckbois.

> /pol now a mirror of grinder
fuck off shill.

Needed british fiveskin instead

I would unironically fuck that British ass of yours, fellow Brit (no homo)

You're going to get a LOT of ignorant, racist comments thrown your way simply for dating a black man. A lot of women get bullied and harassed for it. There's a few women in interracial relationships with black men on Sup Forums and their threads are cancer. It's so crazy how a woman with any other race of man gets no hate, however as soon as she dates a black man she gets pure hate for it.

These same racist guys who "hate" black men, listen to hip hop music and salivate over their favorite NFL and NBA team full of black men. They go to their colleges which are able to stay afloat due to their college football and basketball programs which are also full of black men making billions for the university's which they push in to their academic programs for all students.

They then use the slang and dress like the black men they "despise". They then copy the dances even "dabbing" left and right. Yet they'll turn around and say negative things about black men and be angry that women are dating black men.

This is pure male jealousy. I know you said you don't know how it feels to be an African American but honestly you're getting a small glimpse of it in these comments.

Keep your head up!

>>>/fit

Hot af. No wonder he showed us his dick two weeks after

man we're all a bunch of raging homos aren't we

How is lincoln uni?

dat panty line

It doesnt even matter. Nobody is ugly on here ive seen a rare batch of photos. History has shown time and again that male cohesion is super based. Freud needs to be erased from if

God you're fucking cute