This piece of shit thug went around beating rally-goers with a bat and got his ass handed to him...

This piece of shit thug went around beating rally-goers with a bat and got his ass handed to him. Now he's set to get $130,000 (likely much much more). How the fuck is this considered acceptable by GoFundMe?

youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c

why the fuck do you care? move on with your fucking life instead of worrying if some black guy you dont know gets some money

good for him, i hope hes happy

Because they're idiots. Don't use them.

If it makes you feel better most of the money probably came from people of the same ilk. Antifa, BLM and other leftards are probably shouldering most of the cost instead of normal people.

>A fool and his money are soon parted
Crowdfunding sites are just a giant scam site that con artists use to gain easy money for "noble" causes.

>How the fuck is this considered acceptable by GoFundMe?

Make sure to let everyone know GoFundMe supports the violent actions of the ALT LEFT and the Antifa thug street gangs they employ.

Show proof of him beating people with a bat, I'm not a shill I just wanna see both wrongs in this

That money will be gone soooo fast

It's wrong.

Yea, noticed a lot of idiots on fuckbook have been trying to get on board with this. Reports of people driving around town in a mysterious big chevy truck with a confederate flag, hopping out and jumping people.

it's all fake. people have already started getting called out and deleting posts. sadly damage is done

5,000 niggers and suburban retards are now short 20 bucks, he will buy a new car and a bunch of weed and then it will be gone

HELP DEFEND OUR BOARD, WHITE MAN
PEPE WANTS *YOU* TO JOIN THE Sup Forums ARMY
GET IN HERE

no its not, its freedom and the free market. it does not involve you in any way

How about you watch the video you fucking ADHD riddled autist?

He hasn't been explicitly shown beating anybody with a bat but he is associating very closely with people who did and can be seen running to the parking structure TOWARDS the people he was supposedly trying to ignore.

What are you gonna do about it faggot?

No, it's morally wrong. You're going to talk about free markets? Next you'll say wrong is subjective and the universe doesn't know morality. And who cares that it doesn't affect me? I could argue that it does affect us all (and it really does). And even if it didn't be affect me, why can't I care about it? And Why do you care that people care about this? Why don't you just fuck off yourself and go live your life.

does any shitskin Sup Forumsack want to team up with me?
I'll beat your ass at one of these protests and you collect the sympathy money from retarded leftists and we split it.

What are you gonna do about anything that you personally think is wrong, fool? You talk to people about it, spread the word, try to change hearts and minds, try to get people to vote, etc.

This. I hope he spends it all on a chain.

i reported that fucking nigger

There is a 80% chance that money will directly lead to his death, either by overdose, car crash, or violence.

Somebody sue that rich Nigger fast

then hangs himself with it

>I was beaten by white supremacists
You gave them even more reason to believe in their supremacy, lel

>alt right movement meant to unite nazis and the KKK and other white supremacists goes to shit
>ends up funding people that are against
It's like pottery

I'm like a couple minutes out from Charlottesville. Promise to not fuck up my face and we can do it.

>just lay down and accept things the way they are, why do you care about the world so much?

lol money well fucked away

So get a sad pic and pretend your one of the guys who got beat up for playing the knockout game during a white man rally.

Bet there's at least one of those rabbi bots that donate 50k$ from some stolen credit card to make numbers
there's one on almost all soros-backed and niggers goyfundme pages

Don't be sad about this, leftists are spending their money on a nigger who will or A spend it on useless shit B end up being killed or in jail considering his agressive actions. It"s a win-win.

>paying people to be violent agitators and spreading chaos and instability

Lot of morons suffering from white guilt sending this thug money. Why are white people so naive and so easily conned by non-whites?

this is exactly why i support reparations, the money is instantly put back into the economy in ways that help working whites, and at the same time blacks are killing themselves through their new wealth due to their natural lack of self control.

13% of population 60% of ALL crime. a few billion is worth fixing that.

>coons are the aggressive ones baiting for a fight
>they get what they asked for
>both sides get fucked up
>black victims go waaaah give me money I'm a victim of racism

ok

This is the result of freedom of choice for all people. Whether it is right or wrong, freedom to be moral doesn't exclude freedom to be ignorant.

If you want to do "the right thing" then seek to uphold your values in yourself and your family, friends, communities. Culture cannot be changed, switched or injected; but it must be planted and sown and allowed to be grown and cared for.

this. if people want to fund his hospital bill it will happen.

unironically getting his head gashed open is the best thing that could've happened in this niggers life. think about all that LOUD and PUSSY he can buy now

I guarantee you he will lose all of that money in a year.

Honestly if you wanted to eradicate blacks just give them reparations.

>why the fuck do you care?
Because.....

It's okay he will be broke in 5 years. But his caddy will have some nice rims.

Well I have a house made of fried chicken that sits on 2 acres of watermelon patches... I would love to sell it to this ni.. Gentleman for a small sum of 132k.