Why is all this race stuff happening now? I feel like the tensions were maybe under the surface the last 40-50 years...

Why is all this race stuff happening now? I feel like the tensions were maybe under the surface the last 40-50 years, in the 90's, etc. But for the most part things were okay. Why is this shit EXPLODING over the last 5 years? Not just this day, and this year, but the last 5 years?

What exactly is happening, or isn't happening, or some advancement in technology, or some media shit that is making race relations SO HUGE right now? It's like literally the biggest deal in the world right now, why? What happened/change/sparked this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberlé_Williams_Crenshaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_compromise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Interracial_Cooperation
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137323108/#137327053
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=zhxfwTeXrlw
youtube.com/watch?v=qAFg2TQk9v0
twitter.com/TASH__P/status/896749289552195590
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blame Obama for that.

He could've gone down as the person who dismantled racism in the US, being the first black president and all. But no, instead he sided with BLM and escalated race tensions and called thugs like Trayvon his son and shit like that.

Blame Obama for that.

He could've gone down as the person who dismantled racism in the US, being the first black president and all. But no, instead he sided with BLM and escalated race tensions and called thugs like Trayvon his son and shit like that.

Because the economic system keeping America afloat is unraveling and people are grouping up in tribes to fight for the scraps

He didn't say Shit
You invented all this to make him some sort of evil devil nigger who hates whites to justify your bullshit

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Because the Republican party needs every vote they can get now.

Demographic shift
Media propaganda
King niggers race baiting

because we are just about to tip over into a white minority. this is our last chance to stop it. once whites are under 50% of america, there is no going back.

Blame Obama for that.

I'm not sure, but it feels fishy. Who is trying to destroy race relations? And I don't want someone to just reply with DA JOOS. Who specifically could benefit from fanning these flames?

America is now 63% white and declining.
They're afraid of losing power and are acting out.
Too bad they already dug their own grave, and Trump being the fuck up that he is will have us voting in a blue president for the next 16 years

>He didn't say Shit
Literally none of this would have happened if he did say "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"

The same people who put Donald Trump in office

Soros

I don't know, but your country is fucked. You're so divided, in all seriousness, it's pretty sad to see. It's like you're heading for another fucking civil war. I'd rather be here with the Muslims trying to blow us up than having to put up with that shit. God speed, Americans.

You cannot just blame obama either, because this shit is not just confined to the US.

The people in the UK generally speaking in the North anyways are fucking seething

4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics

>Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367).

Competitor nations knew US democracy was a weakpoint, only now is the internet allowing our competitors to use it against us.

It isn't really about race at all. It's about globalists and those who have prospered from 30 years of neoliberal policy making throughout the West versus those who have not benefited from the spoils.

It just happens to be that if you're black or a Hispanic papito you were a net beneficiary of all of this. If you were a poor white kid from the flyover states of the U.S or coastal England, your life is far likely to be worse than that of an ethnic minority person.

It's all bubbling to a head now because you cannot repress things forever in politics. Brexit and Trump are symptoms of a wider malaise in the west, and a desire for change.

Globalists brainwashed minorities and women into identity politics starting with the Democrat Party in the 1960s and blaming white men for everything, and eventually (now) white men finally had enough. It was all intentional to divide society to try to destroy this country because certain races and women are more impressionable and more likely to buy into bullshit ideas.

Yes he did, he kept blaming whites and "whites" like GZ, even when the cops got shot by BLM.

The internet

Idiots talking to other idiots validating idiots opinions.

This was always going to happen.....the multicultural experiment always required a passive white majority that never asserted their identity because they were confident in their power and majority status......now the demographics have shifted enough that we have reached the tipping point......buckle up :)

soros

>WHITES GET TO MOVE FIRST

THE FINAL UNDENIABLE PROOF OF WHITE PRIVILEGE

>being this delusional
are you not current?

Without whites specially white men the entire country would be blue.

>Idiots talking to other idiots validating idiots opinions.

please, form our idiot opinions for us

People getting redpilled on how much niggers are a burden to the US, but still get special treatment. Europe doesn't need explaining, pretty obvious.

>us
speak for yourself nigger

It literally is the Jewish elites. They want a civil war to destroy America (and all other advanced nations) and force us to join their globalist one-world-government so they can truly rule over us all, instead of the merely de facto rule they currently enjoy over us through ownership of everything. It's all about gaining power, because they already have more than enough wealth, so power is the only thing left to acquire.

>Why is this shit EXPLODING over the last 5 years?
>elect black president
>find out he's a nigger
all downhill from there

THIS JUST IN: RACISM STILL EXISTS EVEN AFTER LEGISLATION PROMOTING EQUALITY EXISTS AND PEOPLE ARE MORE EDUCATED THAN EVER

It's almost like it's natural

Because the economy is getting more and more precarious and when it starts going tits up Venezuela style they need the tax cattle looking sideways at each other rather than up at who's fault it is they can't feed their family.

THE GOYIM KNOW

Democrats.

The liberal zeitgeist, identity politics and some unfortunate events.

Shit happens.

the media has been race baiting for over a decade.

simplistic and childish......i dont deny Jewish power and subversion though

Don't forget that the president and his husband both had a strong fuck whitey message the entire presidency

Shit kicks off every few years. Blame trigger happy cops, an overly liberal higher education, and Outrage culture. Race relations where getting better but BLM and the SJW's reset it. The pendulum swung to far left and is now getting a major blow-back. To much change to quickly is a bad thing. Hopefully it will calm down but we are so far no where near as bad as we where during the LA Riots.

HELP US DEFEND Sup Forums
PEPE WANTS *YOU* TO JOIN THE Sup Forums ARMY

Best british post.

>Pepe

>What happened/change/sparked this?
trump is killing all their government funding for activist programs that obama put in place

Historically in the American South, whites were the minority until the mid-20th century. Whites swiftly took control after Reconstruction when niggers fucked up so bad at governing they willingly gave up their right to vote in exchange for white leadership and segregation. Niggers lived like shit cause they can't into civilization while whites flourished and took over as the majority. Even chalking many black women giving rise to mulattos such as Strom Thurmond's black daughter. So yeah, successful white rising isn't unprecedented.

Quality shitpost m7

Your poor selective paraphrasing is showing
And while BLM condemmed and distanced themselves from that shooter (apart from the odd twat ofc) pol sees the opposite and goes 'time for le funny maymays'

The people, and their culture that built, founded, expanded, maintained and shed the most blood for the United States of America has been under relentless assault for decades by several groups of people (whether ethnic, religious or political) who, in comparison, have barely lifted a finger in this effort lest it was at their convenience and their cause served their individual interests only, and it has reached a boiling point. I'm surprised it didn't happen much sooner than it did.

Isn't it weird that blacks have black children
I thought you had a grasp of basic biology

BLM started up after Obama decided to get involved with Trayquandrious M-no diggity-d-martin.

internet you dumb fucks
and the always natural way of people wanting to belong to groups

>there was no racial tension in the 90s
Lmao. Just fuck off, kiddo.

Keep deluding yourself
It'll make you feel better

I was 4 then and even if knew there was racial tension

Its been facilitated by social science fuckery in the university system, The medias selective displays of deadly police confrontations between blacks and police, and honestly...George soros, NGO's, and other exploitive people and organizations.

Commies.
I'm not joking.
The class thing didn't work.
So they switched to races.
Intersectional feminism was founded by a commie black chick.
They even use the same rhetoric.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberlé_Williams_Crenshaw

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_compromise

The more blacks and arabs around, the more people exposed to them.
The more you live around blacks and arabs, the harder it is to pretend we are equal and we can live in harmony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Interracial_Cooperation

Mass corporations want to import cheap exploitable labor, sure Jews hate whites but without the work of goy American corps there dream would be dead.

god damnit, you're right

Also, jews.

>Why is all this race stuff happening now?
Maybe because Whites are dropping in % every year? Of course there will be a reaction and if you think cville was violent wait and see.

The media and politicians figured out that they can turn politics and racial tensions into a sporting event.

Globalists are springing their loaded trap they've been building for a century in this country.

"It's a big idea. A new world order"

Modern industrial society has removed meaning and purpose from life, and leftists with the instinct to rebel take up arms as a surrogate activity in order to satisfy the power process and their need for power.

Blame Obama for that.

>hon hon hon acting like he knows shit

Is there anyway that new technology coming out in the future that could reverse this? We are on the brink of a new era with the "singularity" quickly approaching us. Perhaps this new technology will dismantle the jewish elites. Maybe power will be easily accessible to all, not just a select few who are riding out this dumb legacy system.

In my understanding it's because liberals realized that pretending everyone is equal didn't bring blacks out of the ghettos or put an end to their niggerish behavior. So they concluded that whitey must still be keeping the black man down somehow through implicit biases and privilege and went on the offensive. This jumpstarted the whole SJW movement and gave way to ideas like colorblind racism, where if you don't acknowledge the stereotypical social standing associated with race you are secretly contributing to it.

I've lived around blacks and arabs all my life and never had any problems. Because you took all your experience from random statistics and I took mine from the real world
You should try going outside sometime it's nicer than you think

Only if the singularity teleports non-whites out of America and Europe forever

The Nixon coalition which moderated the rapid movement towards civil rights and counter-culture is finally falling apart, as evidenced by black president, gays marrying etc.

People who have self identified as "conservatives" and held many of the levers of power in this country for decades feel they're losing their position and react with anger and radicalization.

jews need the chaos to justify their NWO

>blame useful idiot
No, no goyim. Meet tge orchestrator. Mind you, racial fabrication is being manufactured to this degree in an attempt to incite a civil war.
1/2

2/2
Read anon5s KB regarding this
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137323108/#137327053

Russia is trying to cause a civil war to undermine the US. It's largely working too.

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT WHAT'S IMPORTANT? WHY IS HE MOVING THE KNIGHT FIRST??? THIS ISN'T VIETNAM, THERE ARE FUCKING RULES

One big difference today is that welfare has shifted from public housing in urban centers to subsidies for suburban housing via section 8. This is dumping blacks and Mexicans into white working class neighborhoods in huge numbers. Now that a lot of whites actually live around large numbers of shitkins a lot of them are redpilling

Basically niggers show their true colors in places like Ferguson and Texas and nothing happened. No arrests for the dindunuffins. They get favored for job placement and college acceptance and get scholarships for sake of being black cuz "nuh diversity" Whitey sees he is the only one playing by the rules, gets butt hurt and tries to start their own movement and is immediately shot down for not playing by the rules.

I almost always get my knights out first thing. Then I castle my king. That really upsets chess rule plebs

Anti-white measuremnets a has increased to full steam all across the world.

Yeah this interview with a former kgb agent supports that.
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

I do blame Obama and the left:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhxfwTeXrlw

how did niggers come from almost cultured like this in 1983 to a shit tier beasts of today???

youtube.com/watch?v=qAFg2TQk9v0

Blame Obama for that.

Whites can FEEL their "hated minority in my own country" status coming. The facts were apparent decades ago, but politics is based on feelings.

Because the universities have radicalized the left, and the government, especially during Obamas time took their side and allowed it. This entire situation has been contrived and allowed by the state, hence why cops aren't even trying to separate the factions in these rallys.

my theory: it was easy to be an SJW when people thought that *ism was the reason that certain groups were worse off. now we know better, and those groups are given the same if not better opportunities than we are.

Soros

Same thing in Ukraine

Create a divide
Fan the flames
Comes to boiling point

You orchestrated the situation so you know the outcome

Destabilization

Buy. Sell. Whatever.

Economy tanks. You become rich. And white people lose because of it.

I honestly think it's less Obama fault and more the black community. When Obama first got elected and bunch of blacks thought that he was the messiah, come to take them to the promise land. There exist clips where black people talk about how Obama is going to pay off their mortgages and shit like that.

But by his second term, they began to realize that he was just some asshole like the 43 other assholes before him. Some black people thought that somehow he was going to make their lives better, and he knew he need the black community on his side so he pander to them. I honestly don't know what he could have done to calm them down, because they were pissed that they weren't on top. So they lashed out, they lashed out at the cops, they lashed out at white people, they lashed out at every type of person they saw as above them. Maybe if he spent those 8 years telling blacks that they can achieve great things and use him as a example then maybe it would have turned out different. But I don't think it would have, I think all this shit that is going on is a amalgamation of a thousand different things. From occupy, to the war on terror I think what we have now is what happens when government gets to big and people lose identity in their nation.

Race riots were happening in the 90s too. Remember OJ simpson?

Honestly, as automation and computerization replace the lowest classes the people are turning on each other.

Couple that with incendiary news, race pimps, and ever shrinking global resources...you've got a real disaster coming.

Dont listen to hate-larpers and stormweenies, these are real problems with real-life causes and the solution is always something sensible. When the blood stops boils amd the extremists finish their tantrums the grown ups will offer some solutions.

Like the following:
Voluntary eugenics, incentivized population control.

Paying students to go to school, encourage trades etc, we cant all go into stem.

Improving the standard of living in other countries so predatory capitalism has nowhere to run.

CRISPR gene editing.

Expand to space, infinite resources, infinite jobs, etc.

Just throwing these ideas out, not looking to start a fight.

We did it to Yugoslavia with the National Endowment for Democracy - how can you protest Russians doing the same tricks to us?

It's not like they invented the sentiments out of whole cloth, either...this fire was burning long before someone threw gas on it.

Well guys, we are fucked..

twitter.com/TASH__P/status/896749289552195590

white people couldnt keep their racism held in anymore and theyre also scared and cornered

Here is my take on all of this as a bi-racial person (Non- : African, Hispanic, Hebraic)...

A) There have been almost no great historical tragedies since 9/11 to tie this country together. Nor have we had a international nemesis on the scale of what we had during the Cold War to divert our aggression/fear as a nation.

B) I also believe that during these last few decades there was an general lack of entitlement. When we were growing-up we were expected to work for our allowance - there was no entitlement or handouts. Now days, at the school I work at the kids EXPECT and DEMAND that they be given everything for free because they are SPECIAL - and if they do not get what they will unleash hell.

C) Also our economy has been on the decline until just recently - and when the blue people believe that the green people have more financially/materially, bad things start to happen.

D) Also, certain populations of people seems to be on the decline (either real or imagined - not quite sure). So the defensiveness of those groups of people seems to be increasing, which until now was unimaginable.

C) Due to above it seems to me that as of recent most of the ethnic groups in the United States are starting to instigate each other and picking fights. However, its not just ethnic groups but whole social classes - Reminds me of what happened before the fall of Rome...

Obama

I'm not even meme'ing. Obama turned everything into a race issue instead of encouraging unity.

Mass prejudice and violence, predatory housing, white flight, lack of investment in infrastructure, mild to moderate disgust of black culture, crack and the subsequent dismantling of the black household--you know, basic shit like that.