FOX NEWS ADMONISHED THE PRESIDENT

FOX NEWS ADMONISHED THE PRESIDENT

How does it feel knowing that the entire American press is one of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a bit like this: youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

I'd love to slit your throat and set your baby sister on fire. Faggot

How do you like your new name?

>Cux News

Fuck off.

With ____, you lose!

We already knew that you stupid dipshit

If the entire american press is on your side it just means you're not a revolutionary at all, but simply a footsoldier of the established Jewish power structure.

Wow the news is owned by kike communists. What a shock.

Entertained; what kind of doublenigger coopts a nations entire media structure and still fails to install their desired elected official?

part of the satanic child rapist cult? You must be proud.

lol.

Suprising when its only when they don't say what you like you say that

pretty good, considering both of you are getting BTFO'd every step of the way

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

How does it feel to be chosen by god as the metaphysical darkness that will reignite the metaphysical light in the European soul? Your soul purpose on this planet is to make MY PEOPLE BETTER. For that, I thank you.

if congress can get 2/3 majority, trump could be removed from office... perhaps. at this point it might be best for trump to be gone so comfy pence can take over and salvage the republican agenda.
Trump is toxic because he has dementia and can't control himself.

Fox news will have their eyes ripped out and fed to to the birds, too. They are all evil, demonic whores and liars who will be flayed and hung in the coming war they push for and will start. The end times will be exactly as prophesied.

rupert's weak sperm won FNC for you. but that's ok sinclair is going to be even greater. hopefully rupert is killed by crossbow on the toilet by one of his sons

>get impeached for telling the truth
I kind of want them to try because it would reveal just how fucked things are.

How does it feel knowing you are the puppet of elite Satanists who would enslave you after defeating us? How does it feel knowing your masters think of you as lower than niggers, and hate you with the passion of a demon? How does it feel knowing your psychosis is so strong, you will defend yourself fighting for an enemy that wants to torture you and your future children? How does it feel to know we are your allies, but you continue to fight us because of your lunatic passion to be accepted by niggers? How does it feel to finally realize YOU ARE the establishment, and support a globalist regime that murders and decimates all ethnic people throughout the entire world?

If we lose, you lose. That's how it is, whether you accept it or not.

You and they will die, too. The Trump Youth are rising and they despise your degeneracy and godlessness. Your sedition and treason is punishable by death. RIP. TICK TOCK.

you alt left terrorists will be destroyed.

Basically this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw88MWoqenQ

More targets desu

Whites are realizing who the enemy is, the enemy is the Jew. Whites will gain the upper hand just as we always have throughout history.
Except this time, there will be no good goys coming to the rescue. Oy vey.

Is the answer brain parasites?

>is one of us?
it's never been a secret that you're all controlled by jews?

This
Checked

>one of us
a good goy?
you are not on the same team as the press stupid goy

So surprised the (((media))) is backing (((Communist))) leftist.

this is fucking frightening

in a way

Why can't they figure this out?

can I just say how much I love people fighting back against fascism. Unlike the last time, people are more connected than ever, and are not going to allow these nazi fucks to get any sort of traction ever again. Keep up the good fight guys.

fucking checked

oh no i hate when the elites in society are this booty bothered

>He thinks this is news
Fox only liked Trump because he wasn't a Democrat, and only after all the Republicans had been wiped out

If you haven't known for years the entire media is against us you haven't been paying attention

The last in a long list of reasons why I don't watch networks or see movies or pay for magazines or newspapers.

You are all nigger loving Faggots who hate America and want to see it all homogeneously weak and stupid.

You'd rather agree to believe a lie and call it truth. You'll never find out who I am and I'll always be in a position to weaken your cause.

This.

We know fox is owned by an Australian kike collaborator.

We have all the information, and if it isn't convenient we can always manufacture the narrative we want. You just hate that we don't have to be their nigger like you. We have our own media

This. Gave them all up years ago.
Faux Opinion & Speculation Channel is nothing to brag about, as word of OANN (the legit NEWS network) spreads.
youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98

Checked
YOUR NAME IS TOBY, IT'S A GOOD NAME!

Kek, even with every major media outlet and university pushing your cause, we still exist and are actually growing every day.

Your love of degeneracy will only result in dissipation. You know this so stop fighting virtue.

pretty damn good considering we're beating them

They fucked up. No more viewers.

You kidding, Tucker is on fire right now

this is a perfect example of the alt left retards!

Who gives a shit you unbathed kike?
Also, it feels great. We're gaining traction while you lot are in panic mode 24/7

>How does it feel
good. these stupid fucks a losing ground.