WERE BACK

Its been a tough week on here.
SHILLS SHILLS and more SHILLS!
How many times did I open a troll bread, see one post by OP and a hundred replies, with 70% being shills also, just to keep the bread bumped.
Any thing of substance was on the last page with in minutes!
Well I think we've just seen the high water mark and the tide is receding albeit slowly.
This shilling was worse than the week leading up to the election, trump shooting off the cruise missiles, and when nathan domingo punched that antifa bitch in the face. We gotta be smarter about not bumping these breads though. But lets take a moment to celebrate, we are scaring these people bad, an organized resistance is dangerous to them. So lets post some good vibe pics in here. Celebrate boys you've earned it!

Shills will always fail

Just filter out keywords like Drumpf

amen brother

glad we can finally get back on track here, hope we can plan a big op soon. I, for one, am not tired of winning yet!

They're still here. It's a new batch since the old one is reaching the end of their contracts.
Load up those redpills, boys.

DAVID BROCK IS A PEDOPHILE

we need to get someone on the inside, like legit. this was an infestation!

>10 months of shilling and my opinions haven't changed one bit
>but 3 of my friends are now Trump supporters and a fourth is on the fence

top kek. Idk why the shilling was so strong lately. They should have come on this strong during the Syrian Missile launch. That was actually something we were divided on.

But they didn't, so now they're stuck shilling this, unfortunately they got BTFO'd by Trump today. He spoke the minds of millions of people. God bless him.

>old one is reaching the end of their contracts.
how do you know?

Good luck trying to infiltrate. Their outlook is so backwards that trying to pose as them will make them distrust you. You will have to be an active participant in their programs in order to gain recognition and be seen as uncompromising.
It's a shady, solid business. I expected nothing less from Soros.

Some shills spilled their beans recently. Apparent mental breakdown.

Looks like a poor wittle snowflake is triggered.

GET IN HERE GUYS!!
WE ARE TAKING THE WAR BACK TO THE SHILLS.
GO GO GO!

mid day 2/3rds of the new threads were blacked.com
i need better filterfu

some do it just for memes and jokes so i cant. I should filter out "nazi" though you just know anyone who has been here since /new/ would never fucking use that term to describe alt-right or really anyone.

>all those negative threads designed to sap our morale
>this new air

The low energy has evaporated like piss on a hot tin roof.

Shills and spencerfags need to die.

back when i used to call myself alt-right and the only place i ever saw that word was here on Sup Forums

now the media and the pinkos have made it a fucking meme

i hate everything

same with our word, cuck. fucking normalfags

They're fuckin freaked out at the prospect that they might keep doing these big pro-white rallies and not let up. They're not gonna be able to spin all of them well enough, especially if they aren't planned months in advance.

true that brother