HTG: THEN THERE WERE FOUR

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Here are the final four search vectors, lets find that MDC

BaMpF

bamp

Look at the Search Area in 2 ways:

1) Non-Divided

2) Divided

Also remember that MDC's come in 3 different variants:

1) Group of Buildings

2) Group of Buildings, one of which is the MDC

3) Large Building.

Should I look at it using method 1) or 2) first?

Alternate between them.

Should also point out that it's important to have 2 different maps:

1) Full Area

2 Divided Area.

That way you can alternate between them easier.

Alright sounds good, I can whip up a map without the divided Search Vectors

Outlined are with no search vectors here

could this giant Coca Cola truck warehouse next to the produce market be involved somehow? Refrigerated trucks going in every direction...

Both of these maps are going to be important as you look at the Search Area.

"Ghost Fleets" either re-use Company Vehicles or are Unmarked Vehicles.

So it's possible.

But what would happen if you ran into spine beetles? How do you defeat them Frank?

bump

Might as well throw this map up as well so people can see it

/realfrankhours/

We all finna die

TOO
STUPID
TO
LIVE

Bomp

Traffic Maps are going to be important to have also.

Something else to do is put the Search Area on that Map & on the Traffic Maps.

Ok, not sure how to get decent screenshots of traffic data for sub streets and then put it on a map with the other data but I will figure something out.

bump for based sensei

would that area having a shady council member born in Mexico be relevant?

/PyramidBoiGeneral/

You mad Pyramid Boi?

In a way if you consider how LA connects into Mexico's Networks.

Having traffic data will also add some new angles to the Search.

Bump

anything else we can use ZIMAS for? That's how i found out which councilmember is responsible for that area.

Hey A5, can large textile and fabric shipments be used to smuggle things like drugs and weapons? If you were to hide something in the middle of those it would be naturally cushioned.

It's possible.

Sector 3.

1151 S Boyle Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90023

Does the MDC also traffic exotic animals?

MDC's traffic everything.

Do you have any ideas for how we can get traffic data for the substreets together on a map? Would be really helpful to compare with these two

Might be kind of tricky since that kind of data you have to zoom in to get and it's hard to make a large map of an area...

Would have to take the traffic maps and stich them together I would think. That or color in the streets based upon the traffic they receive from the data.

Bump, keep it up til I get home to help, friends

It looks like the MDC is somewhere underneath all those homeless shelters. Homeless shelters act as a smoke screen, starting point, and as a way to hire desperate people (notify me if I'm missing any).

On Stanford Ave. between E 8th and 9th, you have a Salvation Army Daycare centre with barbed wire fencing and no actual official Salvation Army logos or signage. Right across from it you have "Para Los Ninos Charter Middle School". If you go in streetview around it you will notice that although it is a nice new building it looks like a prison with 30ft high fencing all around and no ground level windows. No signage either which is odd for a school.

Posted this last night at the end of the thread but it died soon after. It's just outside of the shrunken search vector now so might be nothing but thought I'd see what you all think. Might be nothing and perhaps that's what schools look like in LA but I don't know.

Fuu both of those sounds laborious.

Hey user, you're pretty good at stitching maps together. Think you could help us make a map showing the street traffic in this area? The homeless shelters are out of the search vector now. Plus I would imagine that they'd use those as a supply of people/lab rats etc. so it wouldn't be located in the exact same spot. Maybe close by though.

bump for justice

Well yeah, it would be in the area under it in the search vector. To me it seems like it would be along E 8th St where the warehouses and shipping/freighting companies meet.

E 8th St is also fairly light on traffic it seems. Assuming that the routes they use are purposefully the less busy ones.

I recall seeing that exotic pet importer somewhere in the area too... was it by the party supply stores or something like that?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

So I don't know where it starts, but these kinds of routes I could see them using.

8th street is in an interesting location. Near Terminal Market, the big warehouse/shipping center run by Scully Distribution as well as the a couple blocks from all the music/electronics stores on 11th Street

Information on shill operations targeting /HTG/ should anyone want to get a quick rundown:

1) 1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/

Could you repost a couple of scaled screenshots of that same size, showing this area as well as the area south of the 10? I could shop them together and make us a large map to work with for the entire search vector

Here's the one for that area.

And one south of it.

Can we get one further south? And one showing the area around the LA River as it winds past the Rail Yards?

Bump.

Hello Anon5. Found a card for you.

Did anyone find anything last night?

Nope, just narrowing down the search area, we are getting closer though

Take a look what /HTG/ is doing now:

This is the kind of pattern I'm seeing.

Traffic map bump

And another one.

>just posting random maps
THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU

I just remembered something A5 said about Greyhound in a KB. They have "night hound" buses that he mentioned when asked if Greyhound had anything shady about it.

(checked)
Can you post some of the traffic areas near the LA River where it bends and runs past the two train yards?

Would you mind also highlighting all the Jamba Juices in the area?

Cause you know- everyone gets thirsty.

Like this?

>there's not even any bait on this hook
I never said I was good at my job.

I've seen a few too many ice cream parlors in suspect areas, myself.

What is the meaning of these threads? Are you penciling in where trafficking is taking place, so that we can coordinate a breakup? Or just trying to bring awareness to the public?

I ask because I'm a recent law school Grad interested in ending slavery and just learned that my county is one of the biggest trafficking zones in the whole country.

Think tank art gallery has some bizarre art

Yep. All those roads seem to be pretty open. Easy access to south of the 10/downtown. Now we need to figure out where you might move stuff under the freeway.

What's your angle spook? Are you told to be here but don't really want to be or something?

We are ultimately wanting to figure out how to do a breakup. Feel free to join in lawfag

What's your method for figuring out where the traffickers are? Just google search and shit, or are these hunches?

I'm just making sure no one drives a car through the front wall of a Jamba Juice.

We started with this graph of data showing the entire city. Those clumps of data are areas where trafficking hotspots are. We've since narrowed our search to Downtown since that is a central area due to the positioning of freeways, routes from the east/Long Beach etc.

bampu

The spook is an IC intern who's also a wannabe investigator. They have connections to the CIA and the DoD. They remain ambiguous as to not paint a target on their. That's the story as far as I understand it.

Paint a target on their back*

Bump

I was going to peice it together sooner or later.

They're using the systematic autism method.

I recommend base animal instinct and strategic intuition, myself.

Or you could do the smart thing and use both.

Tried to create a map showing traffic but this is honestly a pain in the ass trying to get it all lined up properly to create a larger area. We probably need the area south of here too

Bumpin

You mean this area here?

No, if you look at that area in satellite view it's all residential. I'm talking about the industrial area from the center of the "foot" outlined here

How's this?

See Mostly the area south of 37th Street

Third time's the charm?

Think that's exactly what we need, thanks

Alright, now we can maybe use this as a reference for the other two maps

Bump

Who's got some music for us?

That whole area around Butte Street Junction seems like the best location for the MDC to me without looking at sat images.

It's close to rails, the 10, in an area with low traffic so access isn't too difficult etc.

I'd imagine the trafficking network would look like water flowing down a tributary river, with the MDC being the mouth of the river.

The LA River doesn't have any water in it 99% of the time. It's just a massive concrete drainage ditch.

It was an allegory my friend.

Yep, I agree. We can expand this out.

bump

Haha, I misread what you wrote. Didn't get a ton of sleep last night.

No worries, I rarely get any quality sleep myself lol.

You're breaking my heart, anons.