STOP USING THAT TERM IMMEDIATELY

fuck off alt-left

DONT BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

There was no alt-right until the enemy labeled it as such. Have fun

Stop trying to Alt-Ctrl, leftie

Its capslock lefty

If I recall, it's called the ctl-left.

the alt-left has been around longer than the alt-right

what do you think all the non-white idpol/SJW/tumblr memery was?

It fits

And the best part is that I think it was disgruntled normies that invented it, not the alt right.

ALT LEFT

So, all lefties are violent commies then?

google antifa commie

Alt-Left = Bernie, Warren & Stein supporters

Shut up you ctrl-leftie nigger

>CURRENT YEAR
>Being on the wrong side of history

Fuck off, Alt-Left

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

ALT LEFT SCUM GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Alt left faggots sure got told today

I'm cool with generalizing, since they do it.

How about the shit-left and shit-right. Both sides are full of larping faggots

There is no alt-left.
There's just the left.

The Democrats have always been in bed with communists i.e. "progressives", black lives matter affiliates, etc. and have never made any attempts to condemn such radical groups.

When will the alt left condemn and disavow their violent supporters?

There is no alt-left; only the left. By soing this, we give liberals the ability to discard their "troublemakers" into the alt left.

"Oh no we didn't instigate riots, were the peaceful left, those people were the alt-left"

Don't give your enemies a way out. The entire left is your enemy

No matter your label,

All of you are still our goyim

Who let their retard loose? Somebody please get it.

Just because we hate the alt left doesnt mean dont also hate the establishment left. The fact that theyre MUCH more closely tied together than we are to the establishment right just makes it easier to hit the establishment left with it. WTF are establishment left figures doing funding violent alt leftists? THESE ARENT AMERICAN VALUES!

etc. etc.

so can someone please greentext what an alt leftist is and what differentiates them from >normal leftists

this is what the alt left is fighting for....allowing illegal invaders hurt their fellow countrymen

you should be ashamed

FUCK THIS SHILL
WE NEED YOU TO FIGHT FOR OUR BOARD
FOR OUR EXISTENCE

GET IN HERE

alt left is communists ,antifa, blm, sjws, and islamists hilariously enough.I thought this was common knowledge.

Love the meltdown of the libtards. Their double standard is batshit crazy. If Scalise would have been killed by that Bernie supporter the MSM and libtards would have blamed Trump too

THERE IS NO ALT LEFT
THERE ARE ONLY COMRADES AND EVIL NAZIS
KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION
KILL THE RICH
KILL THE POLICE
KILL ALL WHO OPPOSE
WHERE DID I LEAVE MY MACBOOK AGAIN?! MY DAD PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR IT!!!!

This is the best version. They only want to control everything around us -- speech, rights, oppression, social programs.

Ctrl+Left gets my vote too.

Agreed...only the control-left. You go too far left while not maintaining authoritarianism...you're in hippy territory...

Which means ignore and they will die off or revert to normalcy.

FUCK OFF SHILL CUNT.
YOU ALT-LEFT PIECES OF SHIT DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING.

The alt-right was BORN to FIGHT

True be told there isn't such a thing as the alt-left, they're the same thing they always were, marxists. But we do need a new name for you, so indeed the alt-left is fitting.

History will really think fondly of a bunch of angry bigots running around stabbing horses.

Why are you so triggered by that? Top kek