Can we recruit some /k/ommandos to kill this faggot and all his friends before Trump gets impeached for doing nothing...

Can we recruit some /k/ommandos to kill this faggot and all his friends before Trump gets impeached for doing nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/12/19/us/david-duke-pleads-guilty-to-tax-charge-and-fraud.html
youtu.be/egSHrPNx6Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh? He's based as fuck same with Spencer. Get off this board newfag.

David Duke is a shill. He knows exactly what he's doing when he does shit like this.

Trump has been disavowing this fucking FBI/CIA asset since 2000 and they're still asking him to do it over and fucking over.

That's not how things work

Fuck you

David Duke is a saint

>trying to psyop us into taking out one of their assets
fbi pls

>Huh? He's based as fuck same with Spencer.
both are fucktards, and certainly not "based"

Controlled opposition confirmed.

David Duke comes across as a "hello my fellow teens!" loser.

Nice try shlomo

A saint with a history gambling addiction and financial impropriety. He's basically a very nice man, who's also a little kooky. He's made dumb mistakes and the FBI has used it to control him, but on the whole he's just a giant sweeheart.

david duke did nothing wrong.

Yup

you should be killed you cuck faggot

getting pigeon holed into the 'alt-right' with all these faggots was the worst thing that could happen.

>oy vey truth is bad

>he thinks if Duke goes away they wouldn't still call Trump a nazi
>implying Trump matters anyways
lurk moar

> David Duke is a shill.

No. That's a stupid thing to say.
Shills never name the Jew.
Ever. Ever. Ever.
Don't be so stupid.

why does he look like he has blue contacts and dyed blonde hair?

tf this nigga larping? he looks like a fuckin albino

This. Duke has been trying to ride Trump's coattails for YEARS.

Dont counter signal Dr. Duke he is a greater man than you will ever be

>wanting to harm The Chad Nazi himself

Duke is indeed based af as this guy states

Listen to dukes account of the rally, he is totally normal and reasonable if you ignore the jew part in the beginning which is pretty hilarious

>CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
Back to Plebbit Nazi LARPer

>We are carrying out the will of Trump and will make America great again
>WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP YOU TRAITOR WE PUT YOU INTO OFFICE YOU LIMP DICKED COWARD
>Thank you Trump for supporting us and telling the truth
Duke sounds like he's been having a wild time these past few days.

Trump's never going to be impeached, mostly because the Democrats want him in office to run against.

>MFW Trump and Duke are both controlled opposition

Yeah, David Duke is a great dude. He's totally on board with Soros in purging the white race by baiting a race war.

>muh everyone is controlled opposition maymay

Fuck off. If he were controlled, (((they'd))) never let him drop nuclear-level red pills about (((them))).

David Duke is one of the most courageous men in America.

nytimes.com/2002/12/19/us/david-duke-pleads-guilty-to-tax-charge-and-fraud.html

The feds will only let you plead like that if you give them everything they want.

Duke knows he only gets the president in trouble when he comments like this. So he is either a retard or a shill pick one.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE

I'm sure a lot of people are thanking him

duke is definitely not controlled op. have you seen his videos? Spencer on the other hand is controlled op.

youtu.be/egSHrPNx6Io

For you r/Donald redditors education

holy shit i remember doing this all the time in chemistry class

He works for the left.

Apparently so does spencer.

These bumbling idiots will swing votes back over to the left. They are hurting us bigly. We won the election, the house, the supreme court, but still these faggots had to do their little fucking tap-dance and rip victory out of our hands.

The lefties won't even need to kill us, we will have little cowards like you trying to.

Duke did nothing wrong

Duke is CIA. Don't be a fucking retard.

Nothing wrong with DD nigger lover

>anons still surprised by the clearest example of controlled opposition in American history

Spencer is a faggot, Dr. David Duke is right up there with Jared Taylor in terms of knowledge of race realism.

You are probably 15 years old.

Why else would he use his negative reputation to endorse the president.

link to his account?

David Duke did nothing wrong.

"We"
We didn't wish anything you stupid faggot.

The point of electing Trump was to keep pulling everything further right, not cucking out like you are.
You sound exactly like the CruzMissles crying about Trump during the election.

Fuck off back to R.eddit pls, nigger

See

David Duke is a coattail chasing faggot.
Has been, always will be.

Trump just showed you that he is not willing to cuck for the left so why would you do the same by signaling against Duke?

David Duke lives in my town and he goes to my gym. I shit you not. I was a swimmer and he tans out on our pool deck.
He's fucking ripped now

David Duke needs to be killed. He's there to poison the waters of the republican party by agreeing to certain statements to make people angry.

He seriously needs to be killed.

He's a spook. Prove me otherwise.

Shills want him, they know he's a spook

Kys. Duke is a complete retard. Although I can't really blame him because he thanked Trump for not buying into the ebil nadzee meme the MSM has created. It's not unreasonable to thank the only public figure that treats you fairly.

>being openly pro white & honest = controlled op
you aint too bright, are ya?

oh, yeah, naming the jew, really radical.
It's not that the idea is unknown, it's that it doesn't have traction. just saying it doesn't do shit but damage your credibility, you dumbass

Who's coattail was he chasing when he was the only one out there saying this for decades? Underage get out.

Nice trips! And the answer is because David Duke is a giant softie and disgusted by the United States' illegal intervention in Syria to initiate a civil war and support the violent maniacs trying to overthrow President Nerdy Ophthalmologist.

David Duke:
- Supports the working class
- Loves nature and the environment
- Supports free speech
- Loves Muslims
- Anti-war

The neo-Nazis are the REAL liberals!

2 beta fags that never accomplished anything of worth in their lives.

>thread is a bug light for redditors who have never ever listened to David Duke

Fucking abandon this and remake later

Literally pathetic

This

>supporting a kkk leader will further my cause

jesus fuck man, this retardism has to stop

It's my first post of the day you faggot.

How dumb is this cunt, both hate jews.

>h-h-h-he's NOT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!!! x90000000000000000

This. Can't rebuke the duke.

>he has excess of knowledge
Okay, and makes sure to use it horribly.

>thinks people vote left to spite Duke
>thinks the media wouldn't just call trump a nazi anyways

David Duke is an FBI/CIA insider. Most Aryan nation groups have already been infiltrated by FBI.

>He is an alt Left shill

Donald has hated him for years. Duke has zero support and zero following. He is merely a political bomb thrower for the Dems. GTFO SHILL

>People will stop hating me if I think this guy is a "racist"

How bad is Stockholm syndrome there?

Duke is fucking legit now, probably had FBI connections because he was the fucking klan boss.

Spencer is a bit more suspicious.

If Duke wasn't supporting Trump, journos would just pick another evul nattzee.
just don't get your fallopian tubes on a twist Reddit dweller

I don't mind his views I just don't like that he is constantly praising Trump and talking about how Trump is a new hope for white people directly to the fucking leftist MSM. He is giving them free shit to throw at Trump.

If you don't stand with Dr. Duke, then just get the fuck out cuck. Why are you even on Sup Forums if not some leftist trolling?

Most white nationalist groups, alongside the various Klan groups, neo-Nazi groups, militia groups, and so forth, are actually started and organized by the FBI.

good politics, you will surely get very far with this way of doing things

He's perfectly reasonable.

If the only argument you have is guilt by association, then you're a retard.

That fucking Jason "Occupy Wall Street" Kessler dude is the plant that set up Charlotesville.

Since he left the KKK Duke has been fighting for the white race for himself against all and against everyone, some respect.

If you're gonna hire /k/ to assassinate someone then get them to off (((Soros))). That old kike is gonna live forever if we don't stop him from replacing his blood with fresh child blood every year.

Too bad he has the whole baggage of being a former neo-nazi and KKK grand wizard and a fucked up narcissistic weirdo who looks like a weathered Ken doll.

Nah. Do it yourself you enormous faggot.

>loves Shia Muslims.

That's a note worthy distinction.

its on purpose. everyone knows it hurts trum,specially him but david duke works for the other side. did you know he ran for president as a democrat?

Why are you checking him out, what are you, some sort of fag?

I know that he probably works for the CIA. I wouldn't trust him. At least Spencer tried to distance himself from Trump but Duke won't shut the fuck up and gladly does interviews for the MSM.

One day you CIA fucks will be in prison for what you did.

I actually want him to meet Trump in person. That would be ebin.
How can that happen, seriously?

Duke is based. You shills are pathetic.

This "muh CIA" nigger shit is getting just as LARP as those retards who squeal about Russia all day.
inb4 picture of Spencer with Nancy, again

>being so much of a cuck you worry about how your opinions impact others
Glad I'm not you, user.

Sure they do when their name is shit. Has to be radioactive shit though, you have a valid point otherwise.

Duke has been fighting for white rights for decades. He's not some cocky upstart like Spencer.

I bet none of these fags calling him controlled opposition have watched a single one of his videos. He presents some of the most articulate, reasonable arguments for white nationalism to be found anywhere. If he's a shill for the left, he's doing a really bad job at it and should have been fired a long time ago.

how many times will i ahve to post this. you buddies with Jack here faggots?

wew

>The neo-Nazis are the REAL liberals!

^ this

They are in no way nationalists, traditionalists or conservatives to the US ideals.

100% shill fest for liberals... a propped up boogieman which they all take shots at in the media spotlight.

Hello kike
This board is so infested we have nothing but shills talking to shills.
Your bullshit can be disputed because he got arrested in Budapest before the election ever started.