#1 trending topic

You scared Drumpftards?

Not really. Because public opinion means jackshit when it comes to impeaching a president.

sage

On the contrary, the left is further isolating themselves from rational individuals (centrists). They're doing our job for us.

Yes

Careful what you wish for

When did trump say he is peach?

No.

he hasn't done anything he could be impeached for

yet

no shit. the more harried and frenzied they become, the more people go "wow, that is so not the side i want to be on"

People are tired of the left's bullshit.

Of what? Twitter is totally not relevant if Trump wouldn't be there. Neither it has the power to impeach a President. Get a life outside of Twitter, dude.

80% of tweeter users are bots
so nobody will actualy see it

wow this time is for realz

how can he survive

no, no, all members of the trump family get their own personal midget

imp each trump

*checks flag*
Hey, our impeachment was actually good. Removing Trump would be suicide though.

>60k tweets

That's not even .1% of the population.

If you think twitter users are representative of american you are fucking retarded

Alt Left and Both Sides says otherwise with above 100k posts. You scared now you antifa commie?

Every time you think the salt's run out, the man finds another vein.

Impeach for what, exactly? Teling the truth?

I fucking hate lefties. Everytime I give them the benefit of a doubt they just double down on their retardation.

#impeachtrump has been trending since before he even won the election.

No. sage

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I-IF IT REACHES 200K

HE'LL..................................B-B-BE IMPEACHED

Real talk. Apart from le "Hahahha liberals and MSM triggered and btfo!!!!! Trump is chaos candidate!!!! Do many memes!!!!" Meme, why do you still support Trump?

WOW TRUMP BTFO. TRUMP IS FINESHED

>You scared Drumpftards?

yep, as scared as my candidate not winning the popular vote

oh wait

>IMPEACH DRUMPF CUZ I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM AND I'VE GOTTEN EVERYTHING I'VE EVER CRIED ABOUT MY WHOLE LIFE

Trump is the perfect reflection of a spoiled ass generation that was given everything they ever asked for. Now that it's something out of their control they cannot mentally comprehend it.

Nope.

It'll make the civil war happen even faster. Start shorting your stocks.

Why would I care which kike sits on the throne? There is no left or right. The agenda stays the same and the fight rages on regardless.

Hilarious. First they want him to impeach him because his son met some phony foreigners and now they want to impeach him because he dares to call out the violence of the left wing Extremists.

Of your shitty ShariaBlue botnet?

No, not really. Get fucked, cuck.

i hope they try, so i dont have to fly to phoenix next week for a job i fucking despise. get me out of work you faggots

I don't live on a farm so farming equipment isn't really a big worry.

again? is this like the 5th time?

Would you rather have had Hillary?

Fuck off back to plebbit faggot.

#FuckDrumpf

Pretty sure that's been trending since before the election

How many times have they tried to impeach Trump again?

They'll just show themselves as crazy and push more people to the center and eventually the right.

No because they've been calling for impeachment before he even won.

You need to commit some sort of criminal offense to be impeached, just being a racist meanie poopie-pants isn't grounds for impeachment. So no, I'm not scared. Also stop with the "drumpf" bullshit, it was never funny and just makes you look like a retard

this, he triggered them into going full SJW mode tonight. our side (or paid operatives) went full retard/1488 Nazi larp this weekend though. Trump flipped the scales for us. But don't fuck this opportunity up.

Sage
people use name calling to create a barrier and make themselves feel as though they r safe behind the insult you only have shown everyone your cowardice

(((Twitter)))

>Muh Hillary
Every fucking time. No one cares about Hillary. There were over a dozen candidate for president and you all shilled for Trump the entire time.

another lame meme

She is evil.

>Implying this hasn't been trending literally every day since he was elected

Oh no my Twatter trending topic means everyone in the whole country wants to impeach drumpf

SUPPORT THE TRUMP STATUE! SPREAD THE LINK AND/OR DONATE NOW!

THIS IS BEING SLID BY SHILLS

GOFUNDME
/statue-to-honor-our-45th-president

>being afraid of faggots on Twitter

You realize we meme'd them all, right?
Zodiac killer?
Gary Johnson meme'd himself with the fake heart attack shit.
One stuck out -- Trump. He was truly blessed by a higher power. If you can't identify with that fact, perhaps you don't belong here.

The entire right is banned from that commie jerkfest platform so no

it's common knowledge that only faggots use jewish media

im blissfull because they are so mad and they can't do shit
they are more mid right now than any klansman or nazi was when Obama got elected

>You scared Drumpftards?
Yeah, please hold me and tell me it's gonna be okay.

#normalTuesday #anotherday #anothercalltoImpeach #aintgonnahappen

You sure you want that, faggot?

come back when #CivilWar trends

JESUS CHRIST, A HASHTAG
PACK IT IN BOYS, WE'RE DONE

>they never listened to us before because they hate us
>but they surely will now for some inexplicable reason

Sage this shit newfags

were already in a hashtag civil war

Underrated

It actually has a shit ton right now
>pic related

Why? Did they finally find evidence of Russia collusion? Wait a minute, what happened to that story? Seems to have disappeared from the headlines.