Can we start a term ,the equivalent of "burn the coal pay the toll" for white men with Asians girlfriends

Can we start a term ,the equivalent of "burn the coal pay the toll" for white men with Asians girlfriends.

My cousins married Asians and now I'm sad that our family will not look aesthetic.

Pic related is the founder of the kelergi plan and your future son if you race mix

>Pass the rice

>Pay the price

wants you go yellow your not my fellow

"Fuck the rice pay the price"
That was easy.

Like a coral snake?

Breeding with asians is 1000 times less harmful than breeding with shitskins. Asians have high iq, and your kids will be so smart and good looking they can score rich good looking white people for a husband/wife, so they can get to the top of society then slowly bleed out the asian by selective breeding with whites only. Breeding with asians is a good tactical move. Plus it rustles the shit out of ugly white feminists who will die alone with no children (as they deserve to)

t.butthurt, self-hating hapa

Asian women don't rape and kill us though
We aren't paying as much of a toll as coalburners

But men can impregnate multiple women at once and their sexual market value isn't based on their unavailability to other people

It should be something for asian men toward asian women, like "mix with the cream, you're off the team" "swirl with vanilla, make men ill-a" or something

Sauce the rice, pay the price would work. But for such sloganeering you need to establish that such relationships bring misfortune to men persuing them.
Also, since you're from UK I assume you are using the retarded definition of Asian.

Farm the rice - pay the price. Mongrels are the most subhuman version of shitskins

hahaha that's not going to make me stop
Koreans already do that. they call whites "rapemonsters"

Too easy, you beat me to it.

Steam the rice, pay the price

White racemixing males should be used as target practice when our japanese allies need to remilitarize in 2019

White women that racemix with top tier asian men should be praised for resisting jewish media though

Greatest ally

Cook the rice, pay the price

Pay the toll how exactly? By having a conservative wife who won't cheat you or dump you as soon as she gets the chance of taking half of your shit?

By getting your ass beat by any and all men who know what a little pussy you are for running away to a slant eyed midget with a whitu dicku fetish

This. Post more. My girlfriend having Jap ex lover is one the hottest things about her. Love licking her pussy while remembering how she fucked a nip before. Love seeing Russia qties dating and mating with Japanese men, thanks god we live in Vladivostok and it's a common thing to happen. When my second cousin married a Japanese guy and gave birth to a hapa, I had creamed my trousers from a soft cock

>mfw reading jap cuck fetish fantasy
Its like clean degeneracy

This

Artificial wombs will replace biocunts

Fry the rice, pay the price.

Idiots.

>Koreans already do that. they call whites "rapemonsters"

Who wants to rape non-plastic koreans anyway?
Some sort of downs fetishists?

Maybe degenerate, but not a fantasy. In Russian Far East Japanese breeding and fucking of Russian woman is pretty damn common

Disregards this

Fry the rice...

ah fuck, I'm going to leave before I make a bigger fool of myself

Eat the rice pay the price.