POWERFUL

POWERFUL

every time i see its face i get a headache

He looks like Jason header in blades of glory

It's insane that this thing was an active-duty member of the United States armed forces.

finally the left has a real alpha man as their leader

>when you realize Manning was a Deep State PSYOP to unite people who follow Wikileaks and Government dumps with transgenderism and leftism and thats why Obama commuted his sentence

I'm starting to think that Bradley is actually trolling the left now that he's on hormones. Nobody could post the stuff he does and think it's doing anything but making the left look like a bunch of retards.

that butt-chin.....

Oh shit, is that Ass Katchcum?

Did I hear a fascist just now?
#WeGotThis

I'm convinced the government fucked with his mind.

>that chin

Is this schizophrenic on a nonstop press tour?
Jesus,every pic is some bizarre fashion shoot.
>That halidol stare is unsettling
Really strange times bros....

Does the #WeGotThis thing act as a signal of overconfidence or saving face?

Lol jesus, can this civil war just start already? It's going to be oh so fun.

my fucking sides

>"""woman"""
>cleft chin
i nominate Chelsea Manning as leader of the Alt-Left. already love the kike tears.

I wanna fuck that chinpussy

Wow for the first time an Antifa actually looks masculine!

Hahahahaha holy fuck I love trump you guys

can we execute him for treason or something?

Is this also manning?

Who the fuck is this crimson chin looking ass mother fucker?

so that is the face of anti-facism
and yet it has this much support
we truly live in a clown world

Still ?! i thought he would have gotten a dishonorable discharge by now

why does she have an adams apple?
i have questions.

It really doesn't surprise me that young people are so disengaged with politics. One side is goose stepping Nazis the other are rainbow flag waving queers. Where does a regular guy like me fit in? Where are all the rational role models?

fpbp

What the fuck is he doing?

fuck man, i cant unsee it.
also aside from the fact you just ruined the movie for me it is extremely underrated.

your eternal reminder Chelsea Manning still has more balls than anyone on here who even if they were emailed a video of Podesta admitting to pizzagate or whatever would piss their pants and delete it rather than risk their lives to get state crimes exposed

>notices bulge
Owo what's this?

fucking this, bunch of NEET 12 year olds

*Jon Heder

I use to praise Manning and hail him as a hero. Now he's nothing but a cringeworthy faggot that I wish was raped and killed in prison. Since Obama free him, he feels obligated to be his pawn despite his administration being the one responsible for what he uncovered.

I'm surprised no one has killed that thing yet...

see even traitors can b KEWL & all G•Y & sh•t

>yellow fist

I ain't fucking yellow, my skin is still fucking white. Liberals can't even act non-racist. They can't do anything right.

t. asian user

I've been thinking the same thing. The whole account comes across as abit creepy to me, actually.

there was a time when i was rooting for him, wtf

What's funny, is how fags unironically think black males like them. Black male is most homophobic group in USA.

If Black males suddenly ran US Govt and Supreme Court, they'd probably legalize lynching of gas and making it legal to discriminate against LGBT.

wtf, are blacks /ourguys/ now?

OwO

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL EH

Whatever, it was worthless information beyond the footage of the apache helicopter and it accomplished nothing.

GUYS GUYS...

What if his controlled opposition controlled by CIA? But his directive is for leftist Americans?

Liberals get = Manning
Conservatives get = David Duke

thats because they are in closet user, i read some article that blacks have highest % of homos in population. idk if that was meme article or truth, dont care much tho

Why? He didn't release any information useful to the American people, and he didn't do it for any Snowden-like purpose, but because he was freaking out due to his sexuality issues.

Why bother...she'll do it herself eventually.

Whenever someone asks what is ALT-Left be sure to link them to Chelsea "Bradass87" Manning

>she

YOU GO GIRL!

You be suprised what passes for an active duty US military member in general

"I want to be the Alt-Left, like no one ever was! To change my gender was my real test, killing my brain cells was my cause! Fag-a-mon!"

Daily Reminder that Barack Obama pardoned this traitor who deserved death.

what a creep

This is very awkward to me. It seems so fake.

It is as if he is doing it solely as a photo-session for a teen magazine, with literally 0 emotional investment. Look at those smileys in his posts. He doesn't treat it as something he cares about. It is like a colorful and edgy pepsi ad. If you believed what he is writing, would you present it in such a manner?

He doesn't know about the alt radical left destroy Trump media corporate jihad

I believe that's the case in sports. But in inner cities, there are flamboyant tran blacks everywhere.

She's a qt. Would make babies with/10

that's a guy you faggot

>Would make babies with/10

HOW?????????

Bigot.

How do you know? Have you asked it what its pronouns are?

Traitor+Trans+Antifa... wats the next thing he will add to his resume?

CIA really fuck up this guy brain.

How dare you assume their gender, you fascist!

Clean boots. Clearly never worked hard at anything, ever. Use a hammer for a solid day, do something real. I dare you.

>this is your ally. a mentally ill fucking traitor

could the left be any more hate-able

Nice 10 inch arms Bradley
What are you gonna do, rip a stick of string cheese in half?

Can we put it back in prison?

>rip a stick of string cheese in half?

>Leftists weaklings
>Not lactose intolerant

>Chelsea
It's Bradley.

The Norway shooter became a tranny?

With me. Now shut the fuck up and pass the popcorn. I'm sure either side hates us, so we're either normies or nazis(an unfortunate term for anyone with the vaguest notion of history and reality)

kill it with fire

I'm shaking in my boots.

absolutely nothing wrong with a feminine penis, it's 2017

Jesus christ it's like a leftist ripoff of Prompto Argentum from FFXV.

why does this demented faggot always use #WeGotThis?

Absolutely degenerate

She's kinda fuckable desu

>solidarity
Man, am I sick of hearing that word. I doubt half these morons who compulsively spew it even know what it actually means.

This has to be be single most treasonous soldier of all time.

I'm getting that feeling too...

and so was Timmy McViegh fucktard.

nice butt

and your knee-pads will be well used assclown.

clearly its a trap bro...

MANning is right.

and they wouldn't let me in to work on computers because I had asthma and flat feet

fuck the military, I just wanted to hack China legally

That low key yellow hand for asians...

He doesn't even remotely look like a woman. Does he not understand this? I feel kinda sorry for this guy. I think they did a number on him.

This faggot should've been executed for treason.

Hello, newfag shill. You thought you were here just for a little while. You thought you would just participate in a faggly little lefitst raid and then be done with this place. Yet here you are, still. What happened? Heh. We have a saying here. It goes, "You're here forever." At first, you think you can leave at any time. But, you begin to feel a strong urge to defend your beliefs when they are constantly attacked. You create threads, you argue your own points, you attack other posters, and eventually, you become obsessed with it. You get sucked into this hellish place and there's nothing you can do. And the thing about this place is, it forces you to be honest with yourself. You will be attacked from all sides by people who hate you and hate themselves. This place will change you. This place will finally, for the first time in your life, make you take an honest look at the world through your own eyes, rather than the eyes of the media, social media bandwagons, the eyes of your friends, your teachers, your parents. Before you know it, you will have taken the black pill like the rest of us. So, enjoy your stay, "shill." Though, that name is no longer accurate. Your new name is "newfag." So, lurk more, newfag. Oh, and, learn how to create posts that aren't eye-cancer with unnecessary spacing.

This

isn't

reddit

Looks like the fag finished boot camp and did everything humanly possible to undo fighting fitness.
Leftism perfected. Civil War naow prz.

*notices bulge* OwO whats this