DRUMPF CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

DRUMPF CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davitydave/status/897571536445603841
youtube.com/watch?v=A_B5UrI7nAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't worry, soon BLUMPH will be impeached, along with his version of Gerbils bannon

The moral outrage is unreal

KNEES WEAK, MOM SPAGHETTI

And you thought the temper tantrums and dramatics would end after a few months??? This ride will never end

Im LITERALLY shaking right now

These (((snowflakes))) are sure pussies

You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.
I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed.

What a bunch of gay faggots

bait

any youtube vids of crying nu males yet

in peach trumb pls. I beg you

He's nervous, but for the seventh time he's calm and ready

kys, faggot

make sure to keep your dicklet locked in it's cage a little longer until the shame dissipates

try harder
duh

"Drumph" or whatever...will absolutely keep getting away with it.

2018 is a murder zone for Democrats.

HAHAHAHAHAHA 8 MORE YEARS FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHHAHAH

HEY COMMIES WYA FAGGOT
ur so tough!!!! Couldnt impeach him so you throw a fit and break stuff )):::: aww....

LOL I've never felt more sorry for these idiots

>chest tight. solid. thick

literally shaking tbqh

These are the people who are going to start a militia against blue collar patriots armed with assault rifles?

Boy, good luck.

Link us so we can make fun of this insufferable faggot

twitter.com/davitydave/status/897571536445603841

Please don't bully him, he's feeling quite emotionally fragile right now.

maybe they have Parkinson's. would explain all the "literally shaking" for months at a time

keep thinking that...as reality drifts away

the more outrage = the more we're winning. FACTS

>2 parentheses
>2
Holy shit, i thought jews were supposed to be the smart ones?

Trump derangement syndrome sure is a hell of an illness isn't it?

/thread

SUPPORT THE TRUMP STATUE! SPREAD THE LINK AND/OR DONATE NOW!

GOFUNDME
DAWT KOM
/statue-to-honor-our-45th-president

you can almost hear the dick sucking

>LITERALLY SHAKING
Why is the left full of whiny little bitches?

I've noticed a reversal in things over the last few hours, they were not expecting him to stand his ground on this, worse they were not expecting this level of right wing and centrist support.

why do they all look the same

thick glasses, $20 haircut from some nyc portland barber, balding, cuckface, jew, what gives

I know what you mean, user. Usually I sit and watch after prepping the bull for my wife, but tonight I left them to it to talk to my wife's kids about the dangerous rise of the right. They were literally shaking in disbelief that the president cannot see that the antifa violence is righteous. I mean, they're FUCKING NAZIS.

>he's her physical boyfriend
>i'm her emotional rock
lmao, nice

I CAN'T STOP PISSING MY PANTS EVER SINCE TRUMP CALLED ME ALT-LEFT.

Kikes are such pussies.

What the fuck??

Are these people serious?? Their just trying to play it up right??

Obama was literally organizing left wing death squads and trying to perform a coup to install his black supremacist dictatorship...

And these people are upset that didn't happen.

I must only imagine its projection. That their desires for us have now been reflected on themselves and they are so terrified they are literally shitting themselves.

Cowards.

Imagine having father like that.
His children will be faggots.

vomiting, shaking, bawling. so weak

Ir8urb8 8/8 friendo

Trump should just talk about every single controversial topic, from the gender wage gap to China funding Hollywood. It'll not only jam the the newscycle but badly traumatize his critics.

GUYS!!!

is there going to be a happening this weekend?

The march against google is going on and the media it portraying as an alt-right nazi March?

Are the lefties going to loss their shit and do something drastic?

>(((David Lytle)))
Seriously are the memes becoming a reality or something?

I ... I don ... I just can't

My wife's son is hysterical, he's crying because he's convinced Cheeto Benito Frito Hirohito is going to start WW3 and kill all our Mexican maids.

It's OK - they'll only be his wife's sons so they won't inherit his weak genes

They could just like... do something else instead of stress about what trump says all day.
I bet if they picked up a hobby like gardening they'd be a lot happier

INFILTRATION THREAD
INFILTRATION THREAD
INFILTRATION THREAD

COMMENCE GAS IN

Not subtle enough user

fuck a dodge i'm driving through a crowd of niggers with one of these

[shaking intensifies]

Not subtle enough but I admire the effort.

Day of the rope fast approaches.

IF ONLY IT WASN'T VIRTUE SIGNALING HYPERBOLE TO THE LEFTIST TWITTER CIRCLEJERK

>YFW DRUMPF PSYCHICALLY RAPES TO DEATH ALL THE SHITLIBS
8 YEARS BABBYS :^)

Fucking art. Have an elf.

Pretty tasty bait!

I hate liberal leftist nu-mle cucks so fucking much. Day of rope when?

How long until some violent leftist starts taking shots at Republican politicians, or BLM starts assassinating police officers ??

The truth of the matter is, Drumpf will not last as president. With 30% approval ratings and a nation united against him he will either be impeached or assassinated.

>s-surely this moral panic will end, r-right guys?
Seriously though is there any chance all this shit will end? I'm real close to snapping.

This weekend or the next. They're more rattled than a thing that's been rattled a lot.

You had me, you had me you son of a bitch.

7/10

These people are literal babies

Hahahaha

Hello, newfag shill. You thought you were here just for a little while. You thought you would just participate in a faggly little lefitst raid and then be done with this place. Yet here you are, still. What happened? Heh. We have a saying here. It goes, "You're here forever." At first, you think you can leave at any time. But, you begin to feel a strong urge to defend your beliefs when they are constantly attacked. You create threads, you argue your own points, you attack other posters, and eventually, you become obsessed with it. You get sucked into this hellish place and there's nothing you can do. And the thing about this place is, it forces you to be honest with yourself. You will be attacked from all sides by people who hate you and hate themselves. This place will change you. This place will finally, for the first time in your life, make you take an honest look at the world through your own eyes, rather than the eyes of the media, social media bandwagons, the eyes of your friends, your teachers, your parents. Before you know it, you will have taken the black pill like the rest of us. So, enjoy your stay, "shill." Though, that name is no longer accurate. Your new name is "newfag." So, lurk more, newfag. Oh, and, learn how to create posts that aren't eye-cancer with unnecessary spacing.

This

isn't

reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=A_B5UrI7nAI

I think the best idea an user proposed here last night-- go quiet and smile.

>from her other boyfriend's

And they probably cheered when shillary talked up a direct confrontation with russia in syria

Make Communists Scared Again

PUNCH AN NADSI

To be honest, it already happened. I was being sarcastic.

I don't know how things work in your pretent country but here you have to commit a crime to be impeached
The worst that can happen to an unpopular president politically is they simply won't get reelected

>We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary.
It's Beautiful

Were you really? I haven't seen the left this angry ever in my life going back to the Clinton years. This is the type of climate when the schizos in the movements go and rack up body counts.

Fuck you guys make cuckoldry an artform 10/10

saved

What happened? Please spoonfeed me.

>With 30% approval ratings

we don't listen to polls, and we're enjoying this more than the no stand for the anthem nfl here

so you can stop the wishful thinking, leaf

These types of "shaking" posts and tweets are always in response to liberals getting fact checked hard. They actually don't know how to react when they get hit with a dosage of reality like trump winning the election or today's press conference and their brains really do put them into a catatonic state. I don't think they are exaggerating when they claim to have a physical response to things trump does because he is literally breaking their psychological conditioning with truth. the snowflakes are having an internal battle between how they were brainwashed and what they can't deny is fact.

Hahahah that's fucking priceless

alt-left is the 100% perfect way to demonize them, the same way they demonized us with "alt-right" referring to the rightwing in general.

trump hates both antifags and stormfags, 4 d c h e s s

A fraking leaf

made me laugh, have a (You)

>have a (you)
have a kys

I want to bite this bait so bad.

>My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.

lol'd

Yeah at first I thought they were just being melodramatic, but then it just kept happening. I really think there's something to all that shaking.