HEY IDIOTS

THERE IS NO ALT-LEFT

CEASE AND DESIST FROM THAT TERM IMMEDIATELY

YOU WILL *NOT* EQUATE US WITH THE SO-CALLED ALT-RIGHT

WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4793016/Anti-Trump-activist-executed-Republican-neighbor.html
youtu.be/BqXWhG6IZ50
youtube.com/watch?v=omaX3N8Op7Y
youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok alt-left

Fuck off alt-left faggot

Well no, there's either an Alt-Left that's morally inferior to the Alt-Right, or you're ALL just morally inferior to them.

So which is it? Because right now it's either some of you want to abolish free speech and attack people, or all of you do. You don't get to choose a third option.

HATE SPEECH IS NOT FREE SPEECH

WHY CANT YOU MORONS GET THAT THRU YOUR THICK SKULLS???

>THERE IS NO ALT-LEFT
*leans into mic*

"Wrong."

yes there is but it's not the thing that they are posting

what is that? you want us to call you alt-left?
ok alt-left

cuck

Whatever you say alt-lefter, you Stalinist, Leninist piece of human trash.

Feeling insecure OP. Its okay. No, you never had any kind of moral superiority. It was all false sanctimony. Nice try using this rally to gather up your morale. It did not work. Suck a sour cunt.

sorry rabbi but you alt-left scum are labeled now

Fuck off alt left fags, youre almost as cancerous as reddit I swear to fucking kek

It will be so fun turning nazis into soap.

>TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN

Fuck off alt left fagn

>Matal vs Tam supreme court case about "hate speech"
The idea that the government may restrict] speech expressing ideas that offend … strikes at the heart of the First Amendment. Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”
>HATE SPEECH IS FREE SPEECH
get over it

irony

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4793016/Anti-Trump-activist-executed-Republican-neighbor.html

>sorry rabbi but you alt-left scum
?וואס

brave antifa put drumpf supporter in his place: youtu.be/BqXWhG6IZ50

You faggots cannot even handle being run over by a car without dying.
Weak.

hey Alt-left, those books won't burn themselves.

You are posting under a flag raised over 100 million dead. You post under that flag because it raises the spectre of violence and power in people's minds which is the feeling you are trying to stoke in them. Using that symbol of hate and terrorism, you big yourself up at the expense of those hundred million. You are a hypocrite as well as a sanctimonious little prick. Otherwise I completely agree with you.

Alt left negras

you guys don't need a euphemism

You are all alt-left, and you are racists!!!!!!!!!!!!

do I hear a little Hittler in you?
That's the spirit!

PRETTY SURE MORE DIED UNDER THE BRITISH EMPIRE

BESIDES REAL COMMUNISM HASNT BEEN ACHIEVED YET BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT

No (you) for (((you)))

Guys it's clear that this is a way to delegitmize the alt-right, turning it from a movement into a dumping ground for undesirable right wing movements.

This creates a system that defines an in group and an out group, rather than an organic shift of ideals.

By acknowledging an "alt-left" you are saying that there are alt-establishment groups and that they are just for radicals versus what was before a legitimate political movement that threatened the legitimacy of the establishment republicans.

>if i put enough exclamation points after something people will stop taking it seriously
is this what extensive viewings of trevor noah does to one's sense of discourse?

lel. degenerates never win

Nope. See"Hate speech" is a politically correct term for "saying mean things". Saying mean things to someone is protected under the first amendment.

We gonna drag you down to hell with us.
Much like the jews we will not allow human life to continue on this earth if we are defeated.

I like my alt-left like in the good old days. In the electric chair or under a car's tires.

>S-STOP CALLING US ALT-LEFT DRUMPFTIES

>caps lock cruise control
>REAL COMMUNISM HASNT BEEN ACHIEVED
Then explain to us what "real" communism is

Good-day alt-gay

SORRY I DONT HAVE HOURS TO DEBATE THE MERITS OF COMMUNISM WITH YOU

hahaha we'll see in the holy race war in a few yeara you cuck

yes

STOP calling us that or you'll be sorry!

>MERITS OF COMMUNISM
Holy shit this is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Shame. You could have turned me to your side. Except you didn't explain your position. Which means you can't debate the fact communism doesn't work

There is an "ALT-LEFT".

They are called liberals.

Liberals oppose actual leftism, communism/anarchism.

Calm out dude. Like what the fuck man. You need to talk or something? I got ya man.

Lol only good commie is a dead one.

THAT PICTURE IS EXACTLY WHY WE NEED COMMUNISM

You're right. There's only the Alt-Right and the Alt-Faggots.

Wake the fuck up young man. You are frickin' fascist, which is as anti-American as is possible.

Tthe "alt-right" is essentially a bunch of grossly mis-named/mis-logo-ed (their fault) young men that gathered to preserve an American identity and some historical monuments. Unlike you fascists/the alt-left, they are not a part of a vast, monied, web of organizations bent on usurping this country.

You are being used and played, junior. Wake the fuck up and leave the alt left fascists.

You mean we need to feed people from other countries for free? Yeah, no

REEEEE
REEEE
REEEE
REEEE
That about sums up your post faglord

EVERYONE WOUDL BENEFIT FROM COMMUNISM EVEN YOU

This. You go, bro!
youtube.com/watch?v=omaX3N8Op7Y

But my man then globalization and capitalism have done way more for ending hunger and poverty in third world countries that all the revolutions and one leaps forward in the world you know? No surprise you're like so angry and stuff

Not really. I work harder than most of my ex and current Co workers. I deserve more because I work harder.
Fuck you communist. Better dead than red

t bootyblasted alt-leftist.

Antifa is armed and coming for you nazis.

>Implying alt-right was ever legimite.
It was a word invented by the left. Now they're getting a taste of their own medicine.

Does the alt left even use soap?

Take it up with the supreme court alt left faggot

It's all right to be alt right
Don't get alt-left behind

>THERE IS NO ALT-LEFT
>t. Antifags
The only better commies are dead ones. You're not dead yet, so...

Chek'd and rekt

Grate bayte maite
Really boozled a lot of republished and libations nieze

Alt-left kike detected. You fags aren't welcome here.

YOU SEEM UPSET ALT-LEFT FRIEND, ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU FEELING RUSTLED? PERHAPS LABELED? ANOINTED? FRESHLY MEME'D UPON?

>>LEGIT VIDEO EVIDENCE BLACK PEOPLE ARE IN THE ALT RIGHT
youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIw

Alt-left is ok

What about the whats-left

Ahahahahaha, Commies are in full damage control after they get wrecked by Trump.

The lefties are already identifying with the Alt-Left name, the ball is in motion, it cannot be stopped.

HOW ABOUT REVOLUTIONARIES

come. i wait

NEWSFLASH: the alt-right has been deligitmized since the election. Face it dude, the alt-right got co-opted by Nazi LARPers (and potentially psyops/controlled opposition like Spicer) and destroyed any momentum and legitimacy it had. Then the media hammered home the "home grown terrorist and racist neo-nazi group" narrative that now defines it. Might as well get some use out of it by letting it's brand be a toxin that infects Antifa and BLM, eventually destroying both movements. Just let go of it and start from scratch, and this time don't let people throw swastikas and Nazi flags all over the place like last time if you want the majority on your side, and to maintain legitimacy.

This

Any legitmacy of the alt-right Gavin any influence in the future is over.

Congratulations, we have gone as far right as possible without serious upheaval.

pls nooo

fuck.

The alt-right was never a real movement. There are are people with conservative leanings, then there are people who subscribe to identity politics (alt-right), which is an invention of the left used to D&C. Alt-right was a strawman from the beginning and sad how many of you idiots fell for it. I see nothing wrong with using the left's divide and conquer tactics against them.

>commie faggot talking about "hate"
>implying "hate speech" isn't a buzzword to silence any opinion leftists don't like

Okay alt-left, this is unironically both of you.

Reminder that Communism has never worked anywhere it has ever been in.

>B-But user, that wasn't REAL Communsim

Fuck off you low-tier tribalistic scumbag commie. Communism was grown out of after we stopped living in fucking tribes, we have some actual concepts of government and economics like supply and demand, capitalistic competition, and meritocracy.
NOT lol hehe we all get the same so all is good right? *Cue intelectuals fleeing the country and those who can afford to leave do so too leaving the country with either an autocracy or oligarchy.

SOMEHOW I never read about Coca-Cola death squads, but I have read much about Communist mass killings and general poorness.

>all leftists are the same person
#NotAllLeftists
I believe in liberal American values. Did you know one of the USA's traditional values is killing fucking nazis?

So why do you fags keep saying all white people are evil racists? That is hate speech.

No, you're much worse.

How can you idiots debate wether alt-right/left is a thing while complaining that your media are manipulating buzzfeed tier click whores ?
you guys know who created these labels
those are just over simplifications used by traditional media to define internet shitposters to people old or retarded enough to still consume them

Its also about killing fucking Commies.

/altleftgeneral/

I cannot believe the africans are so stupid to be deluded into our plans to enslave them and kill the whites that want to keep them free ahahahahahaha

What do you smart alecs call the organic shift in right wing idealogy that this country saw? What do you call the group of young men and some women who issued forth a cultural paradigm shift?

What label do you give that? What do you call the e-celebs who rallied idiots to the right against the wishes of the establishment?

What do you call that?

You're quick to say "muh controlled opposition", but never acknowledge the merit of the movement itself.

Whether you like it or not, the alt-right has been very influential in shifting the overtone window to the right while effectively sewing distrust for the establishment. You deride the alt-right, but with it gone, the hope for a continued cultural slide are all but over. If we let the "alt" term become just a linguistic tool for the radicals, the cultural and political influence is diminished.

Violence will likely be the only thing that will change society from degenerating further.

ALT-LEFT ALT-LEFT ALT-LEFT ALT-LEFT ALT-LEFT

But the alt-left aren't real communists

Okay, you are ctrl-left.

Fuck both of you. You retard populists will be the death of us all. Real people don't give a fuck about you. So stop fucking up. You are tools for politicians and the Feds. Nothing more. You are crushed the moment they don't find you useful. Alt Right today, Occupy after Obama got his re-election.

You are fucking retards, wasting your lives away. Fuck Communists, fuck anarchists, fuck Nazis, fuck the Alt Right. The future is tech. The future is gene editing. Automation will crush all of you. The elites will continue to reign. You are already fucked. You will never reproduce. You're being squeezed out. Sane people are getting fucking fed up with both of you. FUCK OFF.

Get an easy job. Get a small apt. Walk to work. Come home, get high, play vidya. Enjoy what you can get. This is the end of the left/right bullshit.

And you commies in tech better watch out. Your bullshit is going to tank Google one day. People will understand that you are cancer. Mentally ill proles just like the Nazi boys. You will be cut out. You will never, ever win a real victory, only the ones the capitalists want you to win.

You have no rights. You cannot win. Both of your teams are fucked. Give the fuck up, you retards. The adults are getting sick if your shit. Make money and succeed or fucking retreat into your hobbies and accept mediocrity. Those are your only options. You will never get more. Now go look in the mirror and admit this to yourself. Global capital does not GIVE A FUCK. YOU LOSE

>There are are people with conservative leanings, then there are people who subscribe to identity politics (alt-right), which is an invention of the left used to D&C

m8 you're deluded if you're yourself a shill. If you don't believe in "identity politics", you're not conservative and you're useless.

You're not conserving your race or people since you don't believe in identity politics.

You're not conserving your nation since you don't believe in national identity.

You're not conserving gender roles since you don't want "identity politics".

You don't care about mass immigration since for you caring about that is "identity politics.

Civic nationalists are cucks who don't believe in anything and have done nothing to conserve anything for the last 50+_ years.

Go back to plebbit.

has your mom fixed your hotpockets yet sweetums?

Antifa are just as much Commies as the Nazis Larpers and way more dangerous to your average person.

sorry comrade but this is an evil nazi board and were taken over!

ALT LEFT runs things around here now!

The term doesn't mean anything. Only fools let people decide what their title is. No one ever believed that the "alt right" was a unified movement. It was a term for a cultural and political shift, much like "feminism"

Give me a better linguistic tool to describe the supporters and followers of the most recent right wing cultural paradigm shift?

I'll wait.