How can someone be so cucked?

How can someone be so cucked?

Neocons need to go, pronto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we start making a list of neocons in the republican party who have come out and opposed today's speech?

Peaceful rioters blocking streets peacefully with baseball bats of peace.

Fuck Romney, he's straight up a closet Dem. He threw 2012.

Are these retards simply not aware of what antifa is?

>Can we start making a list of neocons in the republican party who have come out and opposed today's speech?

It's always the same kikes and the same whites and mormons who think they'll be in the good graces of the kikes for destroying civilization with niggers.

Idiot wants to be relevant? lol that ship has sailed. stick to fleecing bain capital investors mitt.

Why don't people understand he's talking about the actions of the crowd on that day?

I know they know this, but the urge to virtue signal is too high

If they only get their news and information from Fox and CNN, that's an actual possibility.

>((((((((((((Repubikikes))))))))))))

Jesus fucking Christ. To think I voted for this ultracuck.

TLDR why we knew Ron Paul might actually fight while Mitt would do whatever the media told him to do, like go work on his garage all october

>kill dem white ass crackas
>Haha see they're against racism

>Mitt Romney will never be anything more than a loser
Who let the dogs out Mitt?
youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4

right opposes racism and bigotry
Alt-left wants to kill whites.

Trump's enemies will say literally anything to make him look bad.

The other side opposes free speech and supports Communism.

Fuck this faggot. I piss on Mitt Romney, John Mccain, Paul Ryan, and these faggots. They don't represent me or American conservatism, they represent big business crony capitalist dicksucking.

mitt romney is a pussy of the highest order. He just let the media run all over him, just like all republicans do.

It's called Mormonism.

99% of them are pussy whipped fags.

Brigham Young was a cool guy tho.

checked.

Are these fucking people blind or uninformed?

Did they not see the hammer and sickle flags, did they not see the the other symbols of communism and anarchy?

I just don't fucking get it

they just write what they are (((told))) to

Nice.

Neocon faggit.

They don't see the communist symbolism because media does their best to keep it out of the shot, and anything that isn't Fox or Vox is "fake news".

Will the Mormons switch political sides in the near future?

Yeah. This latest speech has really highlighted how useless and out of touch these people are. They know nothing about the cultures of today or how they relate to politics. They're operating from an older simpler mindset that just won't do.

Politicians in power? No they know of their existence, but they're just there to play losers so they wont press on it.

Mitt is right.

Probably he's the father of Obamacare.

>20 Wherefore, the word of the Lord was fulfilled which he spake unto me, saying that: Inasmuch as they will not hearken unto thy words they shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord. And behold, they were cut off from his presence.

>21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

>22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.

>23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.

I think James Woods is the only famous person besides Trump who isn't being a total limp dicked faggot right now.

You're fucking high, bro.

TIL communists are a morally different universe to Nazis, since they oppose nazis

>constantly say to kill white people
>constantly say white people are the problem
>anyone who disagrees must be attacked

>"opposes racism"
>"opposes bigotry"

This was the rightmost choice in 2012. We've come a long way, lads.

mormons overwhelmingly are democrats

Lol these guys' causes are starting to become more fragile that they seriously have to try to explain the difference.

god damn it

Isn't Mitt Romney that faggot that pushed to have an innocent man executed and publicly shamed the man? And then it turned out his kids had been killed in an electrical fire, that wasn't intentional, after the guy was executed

This almost makes me forgive Zach Braff and his retarded "binders full of women" posting.

if you stand up to violent leftists then you are Hitler

makes u think

Jesus Christ.

what they tried with mcmuffin was a disaster so for as long as we're in vaguely the same demographic status quo as we are now it will probably be the same, there's not a chance they would ever go democrat.

only thing i can think of is if the white population plummets after most of the boomers are gone they will probably try to start a mormon sharia party

Why are republicucks defending communists and anarchists?

what is even happening

Romney is the cuck king of Massachusetts so not surprising

They clearly LIE when they deny that Antifa left wing scumbags were involved in riots. The are equally dangerous and even more unpredictable. Scalise had not half the coverage and outrage.

McCarthy was right and jews have taken over our countries and are literally trying to genocide us through replacement level immigration. Are you new bro?

There may be some power in meme-ing the definition of bigot when it gets used like this. They're using the right word to describe extremes on both sides and thus, describing themselves.

Look at these champions of tolerance and anti-bigotry that Mitt just endorsed.

Cuckservativism is cancer.

>mormons were a mistake

Why are politicians such opportunistic vultures?

>look guys, I oppose racial biggotry n shit! vote me in next election

pathetic

>if you argue with leftists you're hitler

Trump said he was not talking on moral grounds yet every cuck comes out of the woodworks to express their shitty speech in the mix

Checked

KEKservative

>nice try with your fake tweet but I'm not fucking stupid you nigge-
on fuck it's real

Cause im fucking half white half black and i literally have to deal with unanimous hatred from the black community for being a mulatto. But no the left cant be racist right?

Id fucking rather we all be in the fucking cottonfields than having to deal with two-faced leftists shits who fucking change their fucking message every fucking minute.

these CNN and NPR articles lionizing antifa as "people who are passionately opposed to racism and injustice" are likely the first exposure any of them have had to the tendency

Does anyone buy that inane rhetoric anymore? This is the age of Trump, we're long past hackneyed political statements.

Eric Clanton caves in as many skulls with a bike lock as he wants. Verdict: perfectly moral.
Jared Taylor stands up and gives a speech on racial IQ differences. Verdict: morally reprehensible and deserves a bike lock to the head.

deep state cucks are gunna cuck.

Thank God for him. Conservatives need to unite under anti-leftism, not whatever box the media tries to fabricate.

Because Republicans don't give a flying fuck about white racial politics. They'll pay lipservice to it to get votes, but when the chips are down, they will show their true colors each and every time.

They serve one master, and one master only: Jews. Especially Wall Street Jews and Zionists. Never forget that.

This last election was it user, if dems won it would have been impossible to defend against the scourge of legal bureaucracy leading to communism through any means except physical civil conflict. Now they're trying to do everything they can to oust Trump to undo the damage he's done and try and get things back on track.

>cucked
From now on, cucked = right.

At least McCain's brain is being eaten by cancer

Scalise was also a targeted political assassination with absolutely no other motives. There was a time when such acts would ignite wars.

thats because he has baically been kicked out of hollywood for not being a democrat. nothing to lose now. seth mcfarlan gives him a paycheck every once in a while though. I had no idea he was a conservative though till I started reading the tweets here.

Can someone tell me who brings baseball bats, pepper sprays people, wears protective gear, throws rocks, makes flamethrowers, and sucker punches people at a peaceful, non-violent counter-protest?

Can someone also tell me which side wants to destroy historic statues? Is it the "nazis"?

>physically assaults white people for being white republicans.
>b..but your supposed the be the racists!

#BikelocksAgainstBigotry

A LEAF
>every time

>> lost presidency to a nigger
>> sucks deep state cock daily

John "brain pain" McCain and Schmidt Romney are 2 fuckwads that no one cared enough about to vote for presidency much less about their views on US domination by the jewish deep state

KEKSERVATIVE

>opposes racism and bigotry
>killed 5 white cops in Dallas and explicitly stated he wanted dead white cops
>killed other police officers at random
>assaulted dozens of white people in San Jose for being white and going to a trump rally
>tried to assassinate Trump
>burnt down Berkeley because some fag was going to say things they disagree with
>peppersprayed parents holding their children for attending a trump rally
>assaulted richard spencer for saying things they don't like
>constantly counter protest people who have permits and licenses and start brawls
>burnt down baltimore because they don't understand how law works
>burnt down ferguson because they don't understand how law works
>peppersprayed a woman in Berkeley for being on the 'wrong side'
>destroyed and deface public property because they don't like it
>pressured companies to terminate dozens if not hundreds of people because they think things they don't like
>tolerance

Top fucking lel.

Reminder that Neoconervatism was literally "created" by accelerationist Trotskyists.

CIVIL WAR 2.0 IMMINENT

leaf yourself

Neocons are the absolute worst.

Finally

But dude, some fat cow got runt over.

yes. If it ever comes down to white power vs. minority power, mormon cucks will side with tyrone and pedro

They aren't explicitly anti-white, but they are too easily controlled by feel-good propaganda

You forgot they threw egg at that one woman

The GOP needs to be abolished. They're controlled opposition at this point.

Oh and I forgot to mention one more

>blocked freeways and highways which had people commuting to work, school, and ambulances which held patients in critical condition
>a man died because they were blocking an ambulance
>POC and women whom they claim to love and protect were late for their jobs, some may have even been fired
>these are the tolerant people

Still would have been 1 zillion times better than Obama.

An ounce of prevention is better than a pound a cure. A truism we are all suffering now.

That's the craziest shit I've seen today and it's been a crazy day. Cuckservatives are literally defending commie street brawlers. If Trump hadn't won the election, this country truly would have been finished.

Mormons love minorities because their low IQ's make them better cult bait.

>Did they not see the hammer and sickle flags

You should understand that most people do not understand exactly how evil communism is. They think a few people died, no big deal, and it was just a corrupt government that if they tried it their brand of communism would work. It is sickening but people just do not put in the effort to really understand the system, how it is evil, and why it becomes what it always becomes in every country. To be honest I myself really did not comprehend the true evil of communism till I was 30 and well out of university. I can think back to professors that loudly claimed they were Marxists and how that was a good thing and how right marx was correct but misunderstood . Our education has failed multiple generations of children.

I don't know how but until people understand the evils of communism they will never see why groups like Antifa are commies and deserve the same disgust as people have for the kkk. This is just as much a hate symbol as any thing else and no one would cheer for people who fly this or any other commie banner.

No. The media won't even call them Antifa, they're always "counterprotesters" or some such shit.

You know Trump is a Democrat too right? He just ran as Republican because he knew it'd be easy to woo them

mitt wrong-ney

that post had almost 50k likes last time i checked

also pic related

This

All the media saddened at the death of an actual communist really opened my eyes to what is going on.

This should be something the Left should be a bit concerned about.
They chimped out in the 1930s. They attacked oppostion. Vandalized whole Areas. They tried to enforce their views.
No one would have voted for Hitler if they would have behaved like rational human beings. But they had to behave like Failures. They were always Failures. They will always be.