Anonymous coming after the Ku Klux Klan, Neonazis and White Supremacists

What happened to the hacker known as Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=vbkQwEzBYUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jester_(hacktivist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anonymous exiled the notorious hacker Sup Forums for not being PC enough.

As a result, Anonymous is weak.

They could be doing so much good. Instead tehy are beating dead horses for their globalist overlords. Keep it up "Anonymous".

we are anonimus. we dont forget mom's spaggeti

have these losers been relevant since that one kid got arrested?

And now we need him more than ever

Have they made good on their last 6 threats yet?

LARPING
A
R
P
I
N
G

What do you mean what happened? Anonymous came about during the Bush years when Lefty nonsense was at its peak. The userbase was much different back then.

We dont need Anonymous. Anonymous NEEDS US.

The movement started by chanology is no longer our own anyways, we went back into our own den and kinda festered here until recently. The_Donald was chanology 2.0, and yet again, it bit us in the ass. We're best off just playing the jew honestly, its the only time we dont get invaded by shills/idiots.

#OpVirtueSignal

Lol nice try faggot. Anonymous has been dead since 05

Could we lure them into getting arrested?

I remember when Anonymous was sort of cool. Their first assignment was taking out Scientology. Too bad it was taken by faggots on the left.

>anonomonous
>we leegum n shieeeet
>forjib n forjeb
>eggsperg us
We need to hammer home how much of a meme these autistic fedora-wearing faggots are.

Also, they tried for over a day to take down the Daily Stormer and failed. They're a laughing stock.

Anonymous is literally just feds now.

Godadddy took it down and these sperglords took the credit

pathetic really

SPOOOOKYYYYYY

so i was watching the underground fight on youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
and i noticed from between 6.40 to 6.46 you can clearly see an antifa faggot club an old man with his back turned in the head, putting him to the floor. The cunt then skips off into the crowd. Do what you do pol. Find this fucker and bring him to sweet, sweet justice.
>inb4 notmypersonalarmy

When are the REAL Anonymous gonna reveal the true identity of the second driver,who funded the bussed in atifags and the truth about the chopper?

Fake Anonymous. Fake News.

it's only one guy, 'the jester', who went after weev/daily stormer site, it's all over weev's gab.ai account.

he's a paid CIA asset and worked for the Obama admin, attacking Ecuador because they gave Assange sanctuary in their embassy. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jester_(hacktivist)

Claims to be a 'patriot' and 'did 4 tours of duty in Afghanistan' but is a flaming liberal shill.

Anonymous doesn't exist anymore & if they did they would be far right

We aren't friends with anonymous anymore, we stopped talking to them after they got co-oped by the CIA and FBI at occupy wall street.

Is there a worse try-hard edgelord faggot than this clown? I can't think of any.

They would?

>Anonymous doesn't exist anymore

Anonymous is literally whoever declares themselves anonymous. That's the point.

I'm anonymous and so are you. We're the famous hacker called Sup Forums.

Sup Forums should start a memecounterhacking group just for the lulz, just saying