Have we awoken his spirit?

Have we awoken his spirit?

Are we past the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_heard_round_the_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of the cucks are Irish for some reason.

Fucking NAZI.

Yes. Pump the brakes on the swastikas for a year or so at least hough. I'm full 14/88 but this is 20s Weimar, not 30s. Just don't cuck out your inner beliefs and continue to spread Nazism on the internet and perhaps among friends and family. Be ready for when our time does come.

Yes. The commies will have their false revolution. Let them. The nazi's only took power because of the failure of commies.

NAZIS are NOT welcome in the USA.

True this is only emboldening centrists to dislike the ANTIFA commies.

We could probably still turn back. But why would we want to? We may die if we fight, but if we give up it will most certainly kill our souls.

Tell this to the stormfugees

>past the point of no return
Are you implying there's a negative connotation here?

I sure as hell hope so.

A real hero who operated on another plane.

Not some fraud who was simply in the right place at the right time.

Like that drunk Churchill or commie FDR

Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
und das heißt: Erika.
Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
wird umschwärmt Erika
denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit,
zarter Duft entströmt dem Blütenkleid.
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
und das heißt: Erika.

I did Nazi that coming.

Amirite!!?

It’s a dangerous path to go down.

You did, and you are. The problem is, last weekend you took a GIANT loss almost as bad as Stalingrad.

You reminded people that Nazis are the most vile of virtue signaling, identity faggotry politics.

You need to hurry for a pushback victory. Trump gave you benefit of the doubt, so I recommend grabbing you flags and shields and tiki torches and marching again ASAP.

Maybe go tear down a statue of MLK like ALL OF AMERICA REALLY WANTS!!!

Do it faggots. Awake the sleeping giant*

They hate the Anglo wasp that much.

>Are we past the point of no return?
This won't be the case until people start dying. That's how the American Revolution started. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_heard_round_the_world

One person did die.

Yep this amazing im jizzing my pants so many people are getting redpilled and everybody is triggered.

I'm talking about organized militants committing overt injustice. What happened here was one dude getting his car attacked, flooring it, and running someone over in the process. Not the same. If packs of leftists started invading people's homes and executing them for their political ideologies, that would be the point of no return.

You tell me nigger.

anyone who thought repping the Nazi flag in America was a good idea was a moron. Just doesn't work when 95% of the population are bluepilled holocaust believers and think that Hitler was the most evil man to ever walk the earth.

>communist
he said people, user

Safety Squads imminent.

MMMUDMUUM DRUMPF DURUIMPFF IS NOT A REAL NAZII IFUCK U PEDES XDDDDDDDDDDD

pretty much.

as a yuroslav I can say that I can't wait until such movements begin here.

I want to buy this comic.

Nah, nor will you ever achieve it, until you make a new symbol that's not based on him

Not yet, only scratched the surface.

We need a war crime the kikes committed for that, and that, my friends, our schizophrenic Ashkenazis will deliver to us next free house, and sneaky as a Mossad bastard

All is going according to the grand plan, don't you worry goyise

This. All of Sup Forums must know THIS.

Is there an exorcist here? We can still put Hitler's spirit to rest and never wake him up.

Nazi symbolism is largely Roman. Swastikas are unnecessary.

Die große Zeit ist jetzt angebrochen

AMERIKA IST NUN ERWACHT

Says a fucking commie, fuck you communism has no place in the USA

He's out there right now.

here i am