Who was it?

Ok, which one of you trolled Ben Shapiro?

The Ben Shapiro Show Ep. 362

around 24:00 minutes

youtu.be/jWr8pUOUfQY?t=1458

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/19755/seductive-tactics-alt-right-ben-shapiro#
youtube.com/watch?v=xdiX3Nq6ECM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

Why is he such a pissy bitch?

He didn't even support Trump at the beginning so he doesn't even fucking know what got him elected.

@25:22
>Why would you think that's okay?
Ben just strayed from the path.

after he said that, he spray painted swastikas all over the place and ran out.

fucking kikes

Holy fuck, Ben cannot handle the bantz.

How about them OPEN BOARDERS JEW

Hahaha ben is so easily triggered by the Jew shit

>Another shoah
Holy FUCK

anudda shoah

If Ben is speaking near one of you Americanos can one of you ask him the following question:

"Hey Ben, huge fan and fellow Jew, I've been watching the altright's growth and while some of their memes are very antisemetic, even I must admit that I too chuckle at them. Anyways how do we actually stop them, their arguments and prevent anudda shoah?"

>Another Shoah

Hhahahhha.... That guy was based.

Oh and I just remembered that one kid actually met Shapiro in a restaurant last year and posted on here about it, so it may have been /ourguy/ doing that.

He's wearing his little Jew hat too while saying Jew's don't make everything about being Jews. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK.

Why could it be?

>meme underculture

What's the deal with the Jewish hat he's wearing? Are they spouse to wear it all the time? And why?

I'm very curious about the Jews I only hear insult about them here. I want to know more

BEN SHAPIRO IS ANOTHER SMUG, LYING ZIONIST JEW CUNT AND WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A JEWISH HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

It gets better: He even wrote an article about that.
dailywire.com/news/19755/seductive-tactics-alt-right-ben-shapiro#

?

Sup Forums strikes again
youtube.com/watch?v=xdiX3Nq6ECM

DEFEND YOUR HOME, WHITE MAN
GET IN HERE!

It's called a kippah or yarmukle and we wear them in service but Orthdox Jews like Ben wear them more often, sometimes constantly. It's to show reverence for God since it sits at the highest point of your head.

>benji kikepiro the ebin intellectual
>gets anally annihalated over antkike bantz

ANODAR SHOAH

Holy fuck the ad at the start of this video he does, that was a pretty good ad, shilling really is in kike blood.

Fucking hell does he ever takes a break? He needs to learn about the chan culture

he is such a pussy bitch

>the meme underculture
>he walked up to me and literally said : Anudda Shoa
>T-t-this is deeply antisemitic reeeeeeeeeeeee
*proceeda to tell how itw literally anudda shoa over an anudda shoa joke*

Apex keks

>Oy vey, let me tell you a little story about how i experienced anudda shoah at the end of a dinner, with a bunch of college republican group members, in California.

complains about how jews get mocked for mentioning the holocaust every 5 minutes, mentions the holocaust.