Damn, Rock still got it

Can you retards even count to 11?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/01/chris-rock-colleges-conservative_n_6250308.html
youtu.be/KOO5S4vxi0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If 10 Muslims think it's ok to hang with 1 jihadist then they just became 11 jihadists. Muslim/jihadist it's just jihadists. Fuck jihadists.

I was beginning to think that Pootie Tang was his best work but then there's this

based chris.

Ask that faggot how he feels about commies? They killed way more blacks than the nazis ever did. See: Ethiopia, Somalia, Zimbabwe, etc.

Posting this because the thread I wanted to post it in died.

Nothing wrong with Nazis.

Rubio disagrees.

So if I hang out with 10 niggers, I become a nigger?
Fuck that

>caring what truman show thinks
>caring what a racist thinks
K keep me posted

If 10 niggers think it's ok to hang then I'll get the noose.

So all my friends are nazis, too? Cool.

I'm glad I don't like any of our trash celebrities or read Harry Potter as a kid.

>hanging out with 10 niggers

That doesn't make you a nigger, it makes you a murder victim

I think you mean BLACKED

fpbp

please tweet that to him and post results.

If 10 black gentlemen with high IQ think it's okay to hang out with Tyrone the gangsta niggas, they just became 11 gangsta niggas.
Black's are just niggers. Fuck niggers.

If 10 white guys think it's okay to hang with one nigger, then they just became 11 niggers. Wigger / Nigger it's just niggers. Fuck niggers.

someone with a twitter account tweet this back at him

If you hang out with niggers, then you are a nigger, Chris

I can count to 1111

did nazis kill ANY blacks besides the rhineland bastards? did they even kill them?

Literally who?
Also, viral marketing is forbidden. Reject threads with no more content than to rebroadcast the scripted talking point of some celebrity thought leader.

It's a shame he can no longer do shows on colleges because he's afraid of you guys.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/01/chris-rock-colleges-conservative_n_6250308.html

At least we are a safe target.

k

DAAASSS RAAAACISSS

>I want free speech except when I don't like it! REEEEEEE!

If you don't speak out against hate you are complicit in it.

What if you cannot see what is going on and someone tells both the Antifa, and the "Nazi's", who by the way do not drive VW's.......what is REALLY going on?

Would you be a Nazi for helping for peace?

Or is there a side to this game?

Only the Cabal know what is being planned

And tonight there is some sort of confusion over these characters being any different then before during Obama's Admins?

Chris who?

If 10 Black guys think it's ok to hang with 1 criminal then they just became 11 criminal. Black/criminal it's just criminals. Fuck criminals.

Looks like the media and soros did an effective job at going to conservative=alt right=literally nazis.

Hate's fucking awesome, stop being a eunuch.

I fucking hate this retarded logic. Just because someone wants to mind their own business doesnt mean they are complicit in hate. This is the same logic that leads to mccarthyism and other bullshit the left uses.

He just justified black arrests

>Chris Rock has blocked you.

Why are lefties so afraid of hanging around Nazis?

Are there nazi germs that we don't know about that could be contagious? Why no CDC warning, WHY?????

kek

The first post was the best post

It's not Kid Rock or The Rock, so a The Rock / Kid Rock 2024 ticket is still on to take over after Trump's done MAGAing.

Nah, I'm good. Get fucked.

BTFO
T
F
O

At first, I thought that said "If 10 guys think it's okay to hang 1 Nazis then they just became 11 Nazis" and was going to agree with it.
then I reread it and noticed it was just some retard believing in guilt by association.

Nice

Guilt by association fallacy. The thing Rock has been screaming against in all his routines.

Why didn't Hitler pick Africa as lenbensraum?

Chris Rock BTFO.

>a gang is literally just people who hang out

Illinois Nazi here. Anybody want to hang out. The Daily Stormer is down.

This guy gets it.

HAHA

This is brilliant and has so much potential

>If 10 black guys hang 1 with 1 gangbanger they become 11 gangbangers
>If 10 muslisms hang out with 1 jihadist, they become 11 jihadists

we can all agree here that social media is the scourge of the earth right? It's so dumb, inflated egos driven by followers.
Anyone remember when you didn't have celebrity opinion in your face? Opens the news, oh look some retard is saying something on twitter again. Journalistic integrity btfo, brain btfo.

Muh 11
>mfw

youtu.be/KOO5S4vxi0o

>many love
>such tolerance
wow

Explains Chicago.

yes, but 9 out of 10 niggers can't

wow really made me think! i guess all the violence is justified then.

Was kind of my point.

Fpbp but this type of logic doesn't work for liberals. They are all bout muh fee fees.

I'm pretty sure that's an exact quote from his comedy special

So basically he's saying guilty by association?

GERMAN STUDIES FINDS DRUGGING PEOPLE WITH OXYCOTIN MAKES THEM NOT XENOPHOBIC
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP FOLKS

NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI

>Jim Rustle
My Jimmyis are Rustle

I think he's actually... Defending us here, sort of? Or attacking Antifa, at least.

I'm going to post these in every thread where OP is giant faggot. I encourage you all to do the same.

Yep, sadly racism is a crime.
And crime is for niggers.

Think of Scooby Doo and the gang

this one is better

>2017
>not having a nazi friend

You're not being very inclusive, bigot!

>when 1 black gentlemen hangs out with 10 niggers they all just become 11 black gentlemen
Sure

Tweet this to him.

If 10 Negroes decide to hang out with 1 nigger, there are 11 niggers.

Learned this from Chris Rock

Who cares what some "comedian" nigger thinks?

OP you should seriously consider killing your family and then yourself. Please film it.

But if 10 black people think it's ok to hang with a criminal...ahh, forget it - they're all criminals anyway.

If 10 guys thinks it's ok to hang with 1 Pregnant woman then they just became 11 Pregnant women.
Preggos/ With Child it's just Pregnant women. Fuck Pregnant women.

I think I captured the essence of his argument, guys.

>10 blacks hang out with 1 nigger who committed a crime
>11 black criminals

>be nigger comedian
>always go for the low-hanging fruit to virtue signal that you're still black enough for the whites to worship you

Who gives a shit what he thinks, calling everyone a nazi who isn't filled with self hatred because of being white, is a racist tactic.

University-going sheep who know only what their profs, Gawker, and John Oliver tell them

What I think of very time i hear eleven.

retards
counting past their fingers
11 is not possible

If 1.6 billion muslims think its ok to pray side by side with terrorists they all become terrorists.

Checked

Until you burn out their oxytoxin receptors. Then they'll be irritatable and angry, and once off the drug they'll go full rampage mod-wait, do it Germany, this will backfire spectacularly.

If Chris Rock thinks it's ok for his wife to hang out w 10 sandniggers then he just became a leader of the Alt Left. Hail Chris Rock!

ayyyyyyyyy

Zomg the opinion of one old man im convinced

He's describing exactly what drove so many to this cause.

Start copypasta-ing tweets like this and replace "Nazi" with "Communist"

dannng John Dingleberry is SO BASED

Awesome.

Hi Chelsea

Sup Forums is literally committing genocide rn i can't even

lmao

But they don't think this way with muslims? Rope when