This is a flag of treason

This is a flag of treason.

so was the first american flag that went against the british

Except we won that war.

It's the north Virginian battle flag you gnubs.

How long before the Mississippi flag gets changed?

the south had all rights to secede from the union, nothing was treason.

lmao. we're so irrelevant, people can't even get worked up about our flag.

i'm ready for puerto rico to come in to bump us up one.

no, the northern virginia army battle falg is the square one, the one posted hy that guy is the battle flag of the tennessee army.

They just had a vote and it got massively defeated in April, so a while at least

If you get upset over an irrelevant flag, you have brain problems.

Was still treason.
The children of the confederates didn't go anywhere and the secession was completely legal at the time.
It's called the war of northern aggression for a reason. Rather than wanting to kill you the southerners wanted a peaceful resolution. Instead Lincoln got over one million people killed over his ambitions which ended in disaster when he was assassinated before he could kick the niggers out.

very aesthetic flag
I like it

it's jsut the sotho flag. get over it

I bet you unironically root for the rebel alliance in the Star Wars universe.

Good, America was a mistake.

No it's not. The seceding states were well within their legal right to secede and form a new country. The US was also within its legal right to declare war on and conquer another country.

Haaaaaa... hahahaha

it's the flag that's going to be flying over the white house within a few years
I look forward to the repeal of Amendments 13-27

>This is a flag of treason.
possibly.

It definitely was not the flag of the CSA but it has come to represent southern heritage -both he good and the bad, as well as the south's ongoing struggle against northern tyranny that exists to this very day. It is a thorn in the side of northern jews and elites who wished they could impose their will on citizens who are far away from where they actually live.

FLAG OF REASON...
I AGREE...
LEARN TO SPELL, JIGGER....