RMS

Donald Trump's father, was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927 - Rachel Maddow, 10 minutes ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
snopes.com/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

wtf i love white people now

That ugly man still has a show?

Damn, and I thought Trump was just another zionist cuckold. Hopefully he burns a cross on Obama's lawn.

Who the fuck is this dude? Quick rundown?

Most of us all ready knew that. Pretty much all the MAGA people too.
Sooo.... why is this little guy whining again?

WE HOUSE OF CARDS NAO

>caring what this dyke thinks

And you're a dyke, who cares.

The head of the Ku Klux Klan was the Senate Majority Leader for the Democrats. - Me, just now.

maybe, if he was a democrat

Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt put Japanese people in internment camps. - Me, just now.

Your great step uncle twice removed on your mother's side's cousin's friend's former roomate was a Soviet Commisar.

for fighting the KKK she should be fired.

dat adams apple

what is this guy's problem and how does he still have a show?

This is so 2016, he fucking raped them today at that press conference and they know it.

This is not news, we already knew this.

Did you guys see that abortion of a show she did about Trump's tax returns? I swear that is the only time her panties have been wet because of a man.

Probably one of those kikes Malcolm warned us about.

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>trumps grandparents made the mistake of being democrat

good to know.

>1927
who gives a fuck

you know who punished children because of what their parents did?

Hitler.

Sage

Reminder that most Confederate statues were put up by KKK funding to say "Fuck you niggers."

nice japan, it was a good idea to let you guys get chummy with germany.

And Al Gore's daddy was a Klan fag but I bet Mr. Madcow is still tounging his asshole about his shitty new fraud of a movie

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE IGNORE THE FACT THEY WERE BEATING UP LITERAL ITALIAN FASCISTS.

A BUNCH OF NEW YORKERS GOT TOGETHER TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF L I T E R A L FASCISTS AND THE ONLY WORD THAT COMES OUT THEIR MOUTHS IS KKK

Who is he? (Pic)

A 70 year old mans father had racist feelings?! Stop the fucking presses! Jesus, my grandpa used to brag about beating hippies and niggers when he was on the Omaha police department in the 60s and 70s. That's just how old people are.

Trump is getting impeached.

Neo-McCarthyism, cold war 2.0

So Trumps dad was a democrat... checkmate???

checked

>hillary lost to someone thats considered litterally hitler

always gives me a chuckle

Rachel Maddow's father fucked a lesbian baboon in 1972

It's some guy whose great grandfather was a racist who would've never allowed his daughter to marry a black man

wtf, I love Confederate statues now

Not real news, totally fake.

Aaand sage

It's Pajama Boy
*sips cum*

Would you?

Looks like they were eating a ton of food

>snopes.com/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/
Even snopes doesn't fully agree with this statement or what the implications mean.

Obama's father was a communist.

Hillary's idol was communist Jew Saul Alinsky

Hell, my dad was one of the firemen hosing down MLK back in the 60's. Guess I'm barred from public office now.

But what were the evil Democrats feeding them? Cats and dogs?

Only if they were feeling homesick.

Drown yourself in semen

Top lel
How will the dyke ever recover?

Jews are all fucked in the head, kek.

What Americans should do, is gas them all, live & in color on CNN (which got confiscated under some obscure executive order 6 minutes earlier)

But since Trump is a half-kike himself, America will simply continue it's downward spiral until all proxies (ISIS, Syria, Nadsi-shit, whatever retarded BS the kikes pull out of their asses) are eaten up.

Then it's game over for Burgistan.

This is common knowledge. It was printed in the newspapers of the time, photos of him attacking police and his mug shot.

Can't wait for a reporter to ask him about it.

>when you're so short on personal smear material you literally have to start drudging up stories about the target's family members instead

It would be a rough hate fuck.

Link. Lets all watch a snarky lezbo together

its nice to see justin beiber on tv again

Normies don't remember ten minutes ago.

You can just repeat something and pretend it is new.

> Looked like a 72 year old sperging syphilis dementia patient and is being mocked and laughed at as over

HURR DURR HE RAPED THEM!

Wut? Nobody buys that. That shit was comedy gold and reminded everybody what the Left has been saying about Trump all along - he's a dumb ass motherfucker.

So you love Nazis and Confederates to celebrate losses? Because you took one this weekend and one today.

God DAMN I hope he keeps it up!

(((Rachel Maddow)))'s grandparents were named Medwedof, kikes from Eastern Europe

>Medwedof
>Medyeved

That colluding bitch!

>Breaking news: Left finds validation where there is none
>Stay tuned for the next edition of double scoop

>RMS
Who /fglt/ here?

but Al Gores family friend who is rumored to have paid for his education was (((Armand Hammer))), one of (((them))), Dig into the (((Armand Hammer))) family background, there may be some communist ties there?. Also Al Gores daughter married into the (((Schiff))) family the same (((Jacob Schiff))) family that financed the communist revolution in Russia in 1917 by giving the 20million in gold to (((Lev Bronstein aka Leon Trotsky)) that was smuggled into Europe and Russia by the sealed train car(search Leon Trotsky sealed train car). We need for our reports and journalists to ask Al Gore on camera how he feels about his daughter marrying into the (((Schiff))) family that financed and is directly responsible for over 100 million dead people at the hands of communist murderers. Does the Al Gore family renounce and denounce in the strongest possible language communism , Marxism, Bolshevism in any and all of its forms. Al Gore must wring his hands and disavow communism those that preach communism those that practice communism those that glorify communism And how evil it is. How does he feel bout his daughter marrying the offspring (((Schiff))) and the family that paid for the deaths of over 100 million people. /pol meme it into existence.

Soro-backed. USA color revolution underway. : remove Trump

Strategy Lesson from history: Egypt
Thousands call for Mubarak to resign in Tunisia-inspired protests
:::2011:::
Thousands took to the streets of Cairo Tuesday to voice frustration at poverty and corruption and to demand the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak, in protests inspired by the overthrow of the Tunisian regime earlier this month.

AP - Thousands of anti-government protesters, some hurling rocks and climbing atop an armored police truck, clashed with riot police Tuesday in the center of Cairo in a Tunisia-inspired demonstration to demand the end of Hosni Mubarak's nearly 30 years in power.

>McCain Calls for Mubarak to Resign
U.S. Senator John McCain has called for President Hosni Mubarak, of Egypt, to step down amid mass protests across the country.
McCain made the announcement via Twitter shortly after a one-on-one meeting with the president: “Regrettably the time has come 4 Pres. Mubarak 2 step down & relinquish power. It’s in the best interest of Egypt, its people & its military," he said.
The tweet came after days of peaceful protests turned violent, as pro-Mubarak demonstrators were unleashed upon pro-democracy protestors in Tahrir Square.
President Obama's call for a swift transition reportedly enraged the leadership in Cairo, who saw it as a repudiation to Mubarak's call for an orderly transition.

Based nigger x

Color revolution underway USA: calls formTrump to resign

Rubio Slams Trump: You Gave White Supremacists a ‘Win’
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) on Tuesday denounced President Donald Trump’s equivocations on white supremacist-fueled violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, saying the president gave the hate groups a victory.

"The organizers of events which inspired & led to [Charlottesville terror attack] are 100% to blame for a number of reasons," Rubio wrote on Twitter, adding, "The #WhiteSupremacy groups will see being assigned only 50% of blame as a win. We can not allow this old evil to be resurrected." House Speaker Paul Ryan issued a similar statement, writing: “We must be clear.
White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity.”

Yes in 8 years.

>Based nigger x
Which is why they killed him and made commie MLK the nigger Jesus.

has Rubio ever said anything about the racist hate group La Raza???!!! he needs to be asked in public on camera and/or at any townhall or public meetings he's at if he will condemn and disavow La Raza. but not just once he needs to be asked over and over until he's puking the answers out. turn the tables on the insider deep state a holes ted Cruz should be asked this also and ask him to pontificate on the brown hate group racist hate group La Raza. How about it Marco and Ted?