Baked Alaska Should Save the Robert E. Lee Statue

Baked Alaska is in a unique position where he can single-handedly save the Robert E. Lee Statue.
For the uninitiated, he got hit with Bear Mace at the Charlottesville rally. The doctor said he might permanently lose some of his vision. The police are responsible for his injuries because they did not provide adequate protection. He has standing to sue the city and the state.
Instead of taking a many-millions of dollars sum, he should ask the city to settle by deeding him Lee Park, the Robert E. Lee statue, and granting him the terms that the City will take care of the grounds while the State will not collect property tax on the park.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
youtu.be/dh3qzF53rQE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrb8fxzvYY
youtube.com/watch?v=GfuH4TlXu3E
youtube.com/watch?v=vVC7f2CbpZM
youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg&t=506s
youtube.com/watch?v=34S5jzlmfxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least he'll never see it come down.

who the hell is Baked Alaska, you mean the RWBY thing?

Word is it might not have been bear mace, but some sort of hydrochloric acid. Dude should definitely sue for SOMEthing, this shit was the fault of the City of Charlottesville, Wes Bellamy, Terry McAuliffe, and the Virginia State Police. Name every one of them as defendants.

did his eyes really get fucked up or he is just memeing?

remember kiddos if you're not going to these things in gear don't bother going at all. mask, helmet, goggles. no exceptions

Thats the dumbest suggestion ever. Millions of dollars vs Dumb ass Statue. HE can build 10 of them with the money he gets you idiot

I saw him there, he looked fucked up.

Anarcho...feminists?

They look like little old ladies, they wouldn't last 2 minutes fighting 10 Chads in their mid 20's.

Take the money. The fight for the statue is just more advertisement for the movement

>Non Aggression Pussy

The lardass with the striped shirt. My god.

Wouldn't he have to win first? I don't see that as being likely.

This shit looks retarded.

"bear mace" lmao. Bear mace is diluted. Hilarious. What a pussy.

The ACLU is already suing due to the stand-down orders and such. When they're on the case, it's a good case.

ikr? looks like they just gathered for the photo, did they even scuffle?
Looks like a bunch of kids

But only because he is a pussy. I've been maced many times. Baked cried like a bitch.

Kek

oh my, that is so offensive and hurtful!

I've never had to deal with these feelings before, certainly not on Sup Forums!!

pls don't be so hateful buddy

What, Argentina?

I know you're there. Now tell me who this is.

>HASTATI

Queer Anarchists, I think.

well, at least he wont see color anymore

kek

Bwahahaha. This right-wing shithead made a song called "We Love Our Cops". It's super cringey.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

What a FAGGOT.

>"We love our cops"
>Cops don't protect him from antifa

Serves him right for sucking ZOG dick. The police in America are evil.

Kekistan logic in a nutshull. He can't do shit. Sucks to suck for being a dumbass. Cry more.

Baked alaska is a really shitty name

allways said, nothing but internet based snitches

REMINDER there's a $6,000 dollar prize for whoever can come forward with reliable information about the person who has potentially blinded Baked Alaska, SAM HYDE added 5k to the prize total. Find the rat who did this.

youtu.be/dh3qzF53rQE
>0:59

lmao

hahahhahahhaha

if this is not a cuck i dont know what is

Literally an attention whore, even worse than Spencer or Southern. Fuck off with your e-celebs.

y-y-y-yeah, let's catch those guys! Someone else do it though, I can't hax.

>if this is not a cuck i dont know what is
Well, you would be an expert on being a cuck.

i know who did this, how do i get in touch?

Baked Alaska is neapolitan ice cream topped with meringue that it browned with a torch.
Now you know where that awful ass ship got it's name.

It is also the online handle of a gentleman that got bear maced by alt-left terrorists in Charlottesville.

not as big as your mother though

>The police are responsible for his injuries because they did not provide adequate protection.
Police have no such responsibility.

NO!

aaargh!!

my precious feefees!!

Nah he can just keep tweeting about Eric Garner, I hope it was one of the cops who sprayed his ass.

He faked it, they had at least 3 different cameras running at the time and none of them caught it, none of the people around him got hit either and to top it off the cunt was wearing sunglasses. He's full of shit,.

>he may lose his vision?
Is he still pushing this shit? He was live tweeting his fucking hospital visit, pretty sure he's fine.

Go be weak somewhere else.

I see more people with cameras than weapons

From what I heard someone took off his eye protection and maced him directly in the eyes at point blank. Shit had to sting.

if i break something it will be your nose cucksucka

Is the dude full of shit? He was wearing glasses.

You couldn't even break the seal on a new bottle of water, let alone someone's nose.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrb8fxzvYY
Besides, if you had ever taken a punch, you'd know you usually don't know anything is broken until the fight ends.

Why don't you faggots try this shit in Florida and see how fast you get Trayvoned? You only do this where you know you can't be shot.

Word on the ground in cville was that it ended up being hydrochloric acid

your future right here

youtube.com/watch?v=GfuH4TlXu3E

You guys are almost definitely talking to an Aussie.

It's almost bed time, you've got school in the morning.

>The doctor said he might permanently lose some of his vision

Good.

Your video is showing some passive due wearing a backpack, and they're still afraid to him him.
Crack in the teeth would send those rats scattering.
Again go be weak somewhere else.

it is.

full version

youtube.com/watch?v=vVC7f2CbpZM

and the future of all of you basement dwelling nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=ThInHdlC3dg&t=506s

Dude this shit is so fucking gay.

Bear mace isn't people mace from what I gather.
But he could also just be a pussy. Most people don't lose vision after mace tho

you snitch. i would go one on one with any of you cuckzis if you had any honor

One of my favorite pics of all time

"basement dwelling"
Yeah, the working class guys who show up and send the dickless kale munching midgets packing , they're are all basement dwelling neck beards right?
Always sage while keeping the attention, the thread dies before they even notice it " ;^) "

Sorry to ruin your fun but its fake

He should sue this guy for scaring him too.

youtube.com/watch?v=34S5jzlmfxg

welcome to election 2016

What do you think?

Said the guy, apart of a group who hides behind girls and attacks innocent people with a bike lock from behind.
Admit it, you all cover your face because you're chinless cowards, who grew up on emo music, soy and self hatred.

>Instead of taking a many-millions of dollars sum, he should ask the city to settle by...

Oh putting the needs of the general population above his own individual self interest?

How is that American, Capitalist, or the kind of thing Sup Forums should support in any way? If he can take a million dollars he should, and fuck the statue.

self hatred? i love my pigments, i just dont like clubs people say you dont have a choice of belonging