The absolute state of CNN

A diverse and inclusive panel is busy explaining why Anderson Cooper is part of systemic racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0lCVO
opensecrets.org/members-of-
youtu.be/2G84RPfIUoA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gue5chCbAqA
mobile.twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/status/897571295302496257
youtu.be/JVwhcusORn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh lord...I actually burst out laughing when I saw this

OOGA BOOGA

>But members of a controversial opposing group, known as Antifa, also showed up to condemn hate and racism.
>[...]
>Crow said members use violence as a means of self-defense and they believe property destruction does not equate to violence."

archive.is/0lCVO

oh my fucking god hahahaha

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

CNN is such a fucking joke lmao

apparently this khan nigger has thousands of sons and daughters in america, how can whitey keep up lmao desu

B L A C K E D

Into the cannibals pot

CNN seems biased against Trump

What happened to the news just reporting the news? I hate this new panel format

What a great time to be alive

Wow, did he defend himself?????

Maybe I need to add CNN to my alt-left collection now.

???

Wait til they find out what Anderson did when he caught the kid who stole his camera.

CNN is blatantly biased because Trump insulted them directly. They also donated to Hillary Clinton in the past.

opensecrets.org/members-of-
congress/contributors?cid=N00000019&cycle=Career

Over a million in publicly known donations

I need a source

Time Warner is CNN's parent company

this is just cringey

are there any self respecting blacks that realize they're just progressive pawns

So that Google memo was violence, but actually destroying property isn't.

You want to know the best part? The true hilarity? Anderson Cooper is so rich, born 1%, and most likely deep down hates niggers.

oh vey

What a truly diverse cast
Guy on the left: faggot
Woman who is first from left: N
Guy who is second from left: I
Guy who is second from right: G
Woman who is first from right: G
Guy on the right: E
Cameraman: R

Imagine turning on your tv and seeing this.

Stream: youtu.be/2G84RPfIUoA

>are there any self respecting blacks that realize they're just progressive pawns

I doubt they'd care even if they were woke enough. Leftists gave them a purpose in life because they're too retarded and lazy to find their own

Ignoring radical leftist violence and telling the goyim masses only one side was violent is only something Satan himself can cook up.
And yet (((CNN))) is doing it.

When will this old fuck die anyways

(((accomplished politician))) who just bitches all the time and cock-blocks anything that doesn't fit the agenda of his (((sponsors)))

We all know what happened to Andersons' wallet after that panel....

Surprised cooper isn't under the desk sucking them off as reparations

Fucking same, literally "Jesus Christ" out loud.

That's hella diverse.

never noticed how inapproprite a negro's posture tends to be during conversations. Look at them all leaning in and taking an aggressive posture.

It's amazing how muslims have the ability to always make anything all about them.

Piss off Sadist Kike

Don's cock holster
CNN is perverse, not diverse

The black woman second from the right is a race baiting smear artist and tells me everything I need to know.

>CNN seems biased against Trump
>seems

youtube.com/watch?v=Gue5chCbAqA

Lmao these niggers still be salty about slavery

Not so fast CNN. They're on full damage control. Remember, Rules for Radicals.

mobile.twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/status/897571295302496257

This is a Utopia

you would think they could bond with the jews over this shared talent

lol fucking Anderson Cooper

CIA hung him out to dry.

even if blacks were a majority and controlled the entire government, they'd still blame the white man and want everything he has. don't give in to black people, don't give an inch.

>uprising
>muslims
Fucking christ London sort your shit out what an attention seeking whore

>Diverse panel
>5 niggers and 1 white guy
Diversity really is just another word for...

heaps of moderates hate muslims behind closed doors. this is a good thing

POOR LITTLE CIA NIGGER

Cooper 'n' da
Niggas
Network

Tommy Sotomayor is about the only one.

anderson cooper should become the new symbol of right wing hate.
white man, white hair. nuff said.

At least they didn't use that ridiculous Brady Bunch layout with one White/Jew host in the middle, surrounded by 6+ loud-mouthed Inglewood-tier black Democrats and a topping of Navarro, talking about "white privilege" and "racism" in America.

Ben carson

He's gonna die a traitor.

holy fucking kek. One gay and 5 nigs. You can't make this shit up.

Says the mayor who said that terrorism is apart of living in a big city

Are they told to keep their hands clasped? So fucking fake

youtu.be/JVwhcusORn8

xddddd

you mean 5 niggers and 1 fag

Now you understand how the left works.
They use the harshest wording possible to explain anything that they might even slightly disagree with.
Then turn around, and do whatever the fuck they want. Only to defend it after the fact with mental gymnastics.
Because children hate admitting when they did something wrong.

Part and Parcel

Lel

kek

That poor, oppressed, lesbian, muslim couple and their child.

neocons are aiming to become the next blue dog democrats. They see no opportunity in a nationalistic right

This is what the end goal of "diversity" is at the end of the day, the complete displacement of whites from all positions of power by blacks/Hispanics, merit will mean nothing.

Fight back or perish white man, you are under a directed and malicious attack.

>wants black opinion on white supremacist march
>Sup Forums pretends to be too stupid to understand this
This is how I know you are all faggot larpers. No one is this stupid.

Seriously?

that guy on the right just said we have to embrace racism, hes proud to be black, is a conservative, and is a trump supporter. said that post-racial america is ridiculous because racism is part of america and the human spirit.
literally /ournigger/

Anderson Cooper is from rich old white money here in Seattle. He's never been around black people before.

The list keeps growing

Wait, so being American doesn't mean I have to give up my racial identity? Is that what he said? What's wrong with white identity politics then?

A spot in a domino

Lemon is this jewish lab experiment where they create a being of indeterminate race and sexx

See goys, clearly there are too many (((white men))) in the media.

wait now that I look at it more closely. Is the chick in the blue Martin luther kings daughter? I didn't see the video since I'm not a fag, but she looks sort of familiar to me.

They use panels to create an illusion of majority consensus that the viewer will agree with out of fear of being that one guy that gets bullied by the rest.

Even the late 90's when I still watched tv, I can picture myself quickly changing the channel. Haha what a crock of shit.

Cuck News Network

Let's face it. All white people are nazis.

i've met him and spoke with him before for a while. in 2004, for what it is worth. he was pretty low key, in touch with the fact that his is rich af. he, at that point, did not care about politics and just wanted to objectively report the news. he knew that no political change could ever change his position in life, so he just liked to hear people out and never wanted to select a side.

When will the lies end? Whoever believes it isn't going to stop believing at this point.

New here?

Who is the based breitbart black man??

The black intellectuals were all clapping and stomping as they made their points lol

It's been so funny

>CNN seems biased
>seems

Wat

>that screencap

Fuck you. Pol is a source. Also it's a fucking image of CNN you fucking retard. Go back to redit you punk bitch

I could see it desu

Blacks have always been violent, tribal, inferior animals.

Self-respecting blacks are by far a minority with that double-digit IQ average. And don't try and weasel out of it and say that blacks are just a victim of ghetto culture, they are genetically inclined towards stupidity and violence.

Pic related.

>MY FUCKING SIDES

hello new friend.

>seems