Brit/pol/ - Assize to Arms edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Brown
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/oct/28/mark-hogancamp-marwencol-jon-ronson-miniature-town-horrors-of-war
youtu.be/IOrnTfJOjpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip rightly

Welcome to Brit/pol/: discord edition. Here's your packet of Doritos and messy bedroom, I'll be your guide today.

second for intimidating little bitch boys through the internet

I don't know how you do it!

Thread OP of last 3 editions which makes it easier but I do appreciate it lad. That's pure autism.

You couldn't even intimidate RightlySo.

Your thoughts on the doxxing of the Kevin?

Obliged.

I never realised that was an Americanism.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Brown
Is why I got told off.

That sounded like me until you said knowledgeable. Fuller response shortly.

Meet me outside bridge of Allan at the seventh signpost on the right on a Tuesday in the sixth month at exactly 4:03:05 am. If you aren't facing exactly in the direction of polar north at that time I'll hop in my imaginary car and run away while declaring myself the victor.

you alright pube?

>tfw RIghtly is currently hanging on his cross with both wrists slit (metaphorically...)

Do you ever notice americans genuinely believe a british accent makes you smart?

It isn't just a movie meme at all - fakers like Gorka or Milo get a hearing as serious intellectuals, and actually talented people like Hitchens collapse in quality as they realise their accent gives them automatic respect. I'm also convinced it's what makes people like Sargon and PJW so popular.

What's the cause? Is it just that the empire and our class system successfully projected britain as the poshos of the entire world?

Rather sad to see him go, he was one of the only people who matches my shitposting hours here only worse. He seemed to be here 24/7, when I woke up and when I went to sleep. Bit of a robotic autist at times, lacked any emotion and overreacted to the whole series of events. Not losing sleep over it though, tripmongs come and go, we have plenty and he's likely still here anonymously.

How come he stopped posting then?

>cope

Not sure tbqh

>my personal view on monarchism in not very many words

Our political system is set up with a sovereign at the head. Because of how it's structured and the way in which it (works) things that aren't or are only slightly broken get updated only when they have to be.
The system was set up with an overriding power at the top to which even the executive was subordinate. I am very much of the opinion that having a clearly defined role for a monarch (Or notional president of the house of lords or whatever) outside of partisan politics would strongly benefit the country. Thus is because it helps preserve a voice for the nation outside of the Westminster bubble. As we know the views of the electorate and those of all MPs differ enormously on key issues.

I also think political peers should be binned.

That wasn't as structured as I'd like but I'm going to get my 3 hours soon.

took a photo of rightly and pube meeting

hope you get better bb

makes the women wet

I rather suspect it might be good for him.

Your ID isn't ochre. Clearly you haven't read my highly subjective rules on replying to me. I will now have an autistic hissyfit to cover up my lack of car ownership.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Brown
Is why I got told off.

Am I correct in assuming that the case doesn't quite fit the sensibilities of educational establishments, as it is perceived to be anti-gay? Although R v Emmett [1999] held that the same rules applied to heterosexual couples, so I am a little unclear about what the problem was.

Xth for lying about your pathetic life and then hiding behind faux-bravado when you get called out for doing so

>playing with toys
cmon m80

>dox yourself
>no
>reeeeeeeeeeeee

I fucking hate r9k

Actually it's more the bits about nailing your scrotum to a wooden board and filming it.

>dox yourself
>no
>reeeeeeeeeeeee

I fucking hate r9k x2

Did you consume the flesh of a defenestrated fox before daring to reply you pathetic little man? No?
>inb4 pithy and cryptic ebonic response

Even our idiots are more intelligent than the average Yank. Even that mentalist who wanders round with two special brew on the go and having arguments with himself about his mother.

oi playing with toys is fun

Oh kek. I was just imagining it was just a bit of slap and tickle and not much harm done. Goodness knows what its done to the BDSM trade as presumably someone could still be prosecuted for inflicting consensual harm.

Chin up lad - I see you're far more than might be perceived of you.

My favourite thing about the case is that the police sting which caught them was
>operation spanner

>dox yourself
Only if you're a complete twit. Although, you might well be so I understand you have cause for concern.

@137664912
>craving for an internet strangers attention this badly at 3am
Don't >> me ever again you needy little shit.

I don't want to knock your hobby since I know very well what it's like to autistically get into something but playing with toys?

And consensual harm is rather a tricky area.
The Offences Against the Person act is in desperate need of reform for a huge number of reasons and this is one. The general position in practice is that if it doesn't need a doctor (And therefore get reported) no one seems to really care.

Top kek

Aww pubes. You're projecting again. You always do this before a real bitch fit.
Come on give us a good one.

It must be quite hard to police too. I recall there was a story a few years ago when a man died from an SM session with his wife or girlfriend, and a murder charge was brought. I really can't remember the specifics of the case now.

That doesn't ring bells but people tend to die in stupid situations all the time. Quite often it's not all that hard to wedge one of the flavours of manslaughter into place.

The criminal law kind of just trundles on. It's serviceable at least. Shame the MOJ are doing their best to kill the legal system.

yeah, playing with toys.

>own a really rare car, most likely the only one left in Scotland and one of if not the only one still on the road in the entirety of the UK
But if that isn't enough sure let me just post a picture of it revealing it's colour and distinguishable features.

Why not right?

I mean since an assblasted aspie got intimidated online and sees me being doxxed as his only way out I might as well post it, you know?

WHERES THE FUCKING PAPERS

rightly's dead. imagine the white ones are Pube and bullies and the black one is rightly

ROGER INDIA GOLF HOTEL TANGO YANKEE break SIERRA OSCAR

.-. .. --. .... - .-.. -.-- / ... ---

COME IN

-.-. --- -- . / .. -.

ROGER INDIA GOLF HOTEL TANGO YANKEE break SIERRA OSCAR

.-. .. --. .... - .-.. -.-- / ... ---

COME IN

-.-. --- -- . / .. -.

Want me to do them lad?

Guess, it's better than sitting on your arse all day watching anime and playing video games like those aspies from discord.

Can you answer something for me? Be honest, how many times did you 'pretend' you were going to fight me or just started a shitposting duel with me?

You know it's quite funny knowing that these are the people chatting this much shit, no offence to you personally.

Wouldn't be surprised if atleast one of the cunts with a green id is going to cuddle into his little weeb pillow as soon as he gets in bed.

I can't seem to find it anywhere, but it's not particularly edifying, just vaguely related to the discussion I guess.

Just telegraph, guardian, times and ft.

I'm off to bed ladies

nite

I recall reading about some autist who set up his own private war on an island in a lake his parents owned. This was out in remote America somewhere

>FOUND IT
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/oct/28/mark-hogancamp-marwencol-jon-ronson-miniature-town-horrors-of-war

I guarantee he's one of us.

If I could be arsed and if you weren't a LARPing cunt I'd literally kick fuck out of you, your mum and your dad and then make your dad rape you in front of your mum while I shoved my limp cock up her arsehole. That's how much of an irritation you are.

That's right, I'm solid.

honestly never tried shit. i don't really bother acting tough over the internet i just like to talk and play with toys

>ROGER INDIA GOLF HOTEL TANGO YANKEE break SIERRA OSCAR

Lima

>coping this hard
But you literally won't do anything but weep you little bitch boy, get over it.

Nun-night lad.

Good riddance.

Remember you can only get into bed if you approach it from a north easterly direction after a swan flies past. You terrible excuse for a man.

Incoming. There's apparently an embargo on the FT until the morning so can't get that, sorry.

Missed you and those double trips require recognition. Not to worry mate. If you've an interest I've loads of odd cases you might like.

Gonna post a picture of your car yet you slag? Or just keep implying you have one while actually riding a 1985 Raleigh Pursuit around Glasgay like the total whore you really are?

Thx man.

Kek.
You've really been making me laugh with these.

Can't you read you poorfag?

No, little man.

I hope you die in your sleep tonight.

Thanks lad that's nice to hear. I had a bit of a hiatus for about 3 weeks, and they say a week in politics is a long time kek. I was trying to follow some of the constitutional stuff earlier - seems like a complex affair. I recall Paisley saying that the NI Agreement would involve constitutional lawyers "Taking years" to mull over the implications, but it may just have been hyperbole given the dynamics in the province.

Now pubes did you lick a hedgehog during a summer storm before posting? No? How dare you. Out you go disgusting little rat.

No probz. Pretty boring headlines desu.

>NHS data reveals 'scandal' of vaginal mesh removal rate
Googled it, looked at images. Still have fuck all idea what it's about. Looks Grosse though.

Thought you were going to bed love?

If I leave and the spot at the top opens up, that doesn't mean you'll be better off, there'll always be others better than you, such is life when you're literally at the bottom.

I knew andrew neil was a tory brexiter. Cba with all the eu brexit bollocks. Come 1 yrs time we will be out and nothing will happen

>Ireland
>law
>reality

Combine all the vague pontifications of doom we've heard about brexit and add to that the fact that Oolster Scawts exists. I love NI for this reason but I would never ever want to have anything to do with law over there.

>tfw the aspie craving for my attention is having an autistic fit all because I stopped replying to him
>tfw he's still >>'ing me
Never change.

I'm putting you cunts to bed first.

The best thing is, it's working.

I imagine it would be - and quite possibly literally - a minefield.

Proob my dislike of you would cause me to reply to you until the heat death of the universe. You're a delightful little bundle of neuroses and double think. Now fuck off to bed before you hurt yourself trying to think of a real reply, or indeed have trouble finding a chaffinch to keelhaul before you may.

>be from a council estate in Manchester
>have a thick working class Manc accent
>meet a group of American girls at Uni
>they tell me I sound posh and proper
>mfw

Ill front kick pube in the tits to protect you anons

PJW sounds like a chimneysweep to me

Let's see how our little test subject reacts to when he finds out that I really haven't been paying attention to whatever he's freaking out over.

All I wish is that the Tories had the bollocks to tell the EU to fuck off. Just say

>We want nothing at all from you other than a decent trade deal, if you don't give us that, we're both hurt. But Britain is eternal, your Union is a short term, failing project which will be hurt far, far more than us
>You're still floundering in your self-imposed quagmire while we're skitting along the top, like a waterboatman, and we're able to make deals with the dragonflies and the hummingbirds of the world while you're stuck fucking about with the bottomfeeders

>Fuck absolutely all of your bollocks, we voted out, we're off. Fuck your 2 years, fuck your Article 50, fuck your negotiations, fuck your Union, fuck your one-world, fuck your (((refugees))), fuck your open-borders, fuck your lies and fuck every single one of you

>"It won't be long until the people storm this chamber and they hang you. And they'll be right"

youtu.be/IOrnTfJOjpU

Cheers lad.

Night mode? Awww do your precious little eyes hurt x

So you're saying that if I go to the US I can meme myself into marrying a top-tier sorority girl?

>night mode
Imagine being this new.

meant for

It appears our resident woman is rattled. Good, perhaps even too rattled to sleep. I look forward to fucking all that angst out of her.

Thought you were going to bed love?

You have been, though. It's what you crave, what your personality disorders insist of you that you must have. You think we don't see straight through you, don't you?

>coping this hard
Careful there you might strain your eyes

What now?

Righty so?

>get btfo by a fact
>c-c-cope
kek

never change you useless pieces of shit or I might just have to find a new board

Still posting without the blood of an ox fed only on larkstongues dipped in ink? No wonder you've no friends to meet you at weirdly specific times and dates.
>or at all.

.. / -- .. ... ... / .-. .. --. .... - .-.. -.-- / ... ---

Find a new board anyway you Dutch Paki before somebody Kevins the fuck out of you.

>quick damage control
>y-you g-got btfod!!
Never change nonce

Probably, this was a University in England and they were all over my Manc accent. I would imagine you would have better luck over in America since English accents are obviously rarer there. Girls in general love foreign accents.

Seriously though, let's take a break from the shitposting for a minute and talk about how much of a pussy you are.

I'm invincible.

>telling fibs online
w e w

That user is far greater than you will ever be, you Jesuit whorebasket.

What are you gunna do about me fibbing ? Fook all

Also

Quick reminder before I actually go to bed

I'm better than you.

Think about it when you're struggling to fall asleep.

>Can't we all just get along.