>animeposting

poor form

I heard that chant. What wrong with it?

Sauce?

>kizuna-ai
>anime

is that wrong?
and it was "you"

For one, it assumes the Jews are even trying to replace you. And then there's the implication that you're going to DO something to the Jews to prevent them from replacing you.

They chanted "You Will Not Replace Us" AND "Jews Will Not Replace Us".

And Blood and Soil which is explicitly Nazi, so I don't even understand why there's a debate about whether they were Nazis. They were OBVIOUSLY fucking Nazis.

Better than a nazi flag.

they never called for a genocide so stop shilling
im leaving now /leftypol/
fuck off

ok shlomo go back to israel if you dont wanna get ovened by the sheer intertia of the white man awakening

yeah but the lulz

Not an argument.

It's actually an electron.

HAIII DOMO VIRTUAL ALTO RIGHTU NEO-NAZI KIZUNA AI DESU

Is there something morally wrong with assuming that Jews are attempting to replace white people?
Is there something inherently morally wrong with taking action to prevent our imminent genocide?

Why does OP always have to be a faggot?

Seriously. It's faggots like the ones that showed up to that rally that are making the right look just as bad as Antifa. Worse actually, since one of them acted like a fucking muzzy.

Nothing morally wrong. Quite a bit logically wrong though. It's entirely possible to be a well meaning retard.

It's fucking autistic in the eyes of centrists and normal people. When you are yelling Hail Victory and doing the Nazi Salute people are going to call you out for what they see, Nazi LARPers.

>All defeated by other whites

Made me think user

>tumblr image

Fuck you queer communists make it too easy sometimes.

Are you implying the jews SHOULD commit genocide and replace white people?