What is the worst country in europe and why is it spain?

what is the worst country in europe and why is it spain?

Spain is still better than all of eastern Europe and the Balkans tho

Spain is objectively better than Portugal though

Pajeet Burger currently in Spain and it's comical how much the Catalonians hate Spain. Quote from my taxi driver today about why he wants out of Spain:

"Catalonia is Europe and Spain is Africa."

Spain in general is not as bad as some of the Balkan and Eastern European shitholes, I'd rather be in Spain than Moldova, anyone saying otherwise is blinded by their hatred for Spain's leftist tendencies.

My vote for worst country that I've actually gen to goes to Albania. Any delusions about white supremacy ended my first trip there.

Is it because you couldn't find a McDonalds near your hotel or because you actually had to move your fatass disfigured body to find one?

you spelt france wrong pls delet

The question you should make is why they managed to be better than you burger

My brother just traveled to spain for a wedding and said they were some of the warmest, welcoming people he's ever met.

He's not even related to the family of the groom and the bride's family invited him to their farm. They treated him like their own, drank a shit ton of cider, and had great food together.

He also mentioned that people actually dress well and aren't fat tubs of shit. Sounds like a decent place to me senpai

Remove Catalonia and Spain would be the fifth worst country in Europe

A side question - do those morbid obese travel abroad from USA or have you seen at least one enter a plane?

That's a funny way to spell Germany.

Obese people are usually poor, so probably not, maybe there might be some at a normie travel destination like Paris

Spain is Europe's silver bullet. Even if Germany and France surrender to the moorish hordes, we'll be there ready to pull off yet another Reconquista and return Europe to Christian hands!

Catalonia is beyond saving though. Nuking Barcelona would be nothing short of mercy at this point. Shitskins, faggots and traitors as far as the eye can see.

If only he were to come back...

Sadly this.

thanks for the answer.

Mandatory check

I'm actually fit but I enjoy going to McDonalds around the world because:

1) It's nice to see American corporate supremacy
2) The localized menus are actually pretty fun to try in different countries

I'm not sure what you're asking Barbarossa friend, but I've spent enough time in your ex-colony to know that Brazil has an obesity problem. I'm from what pol calls Commiefornia and São Paulo's obesity problem is much worse than the average CA city.

Desculpe, nao fala Portuguese.

As of now, it is Ukraine.

Would you mind explaining their beef? All I get is various forms of "muh culture" from Catalonians and its kind of annoying how much they over estimate their actually economic and political power in the context of broader Europe. If the bongs and ruskies stopped spending their shekels in the event of a civil war this economy would die.

If you want to nuke Barca you might want to nuke Madrid too, just saying.

i just had a quick thought an question - how those extremely obese americans that go on scootters even inside wallmart if they ever board planes and if they travel abroard? I've never seen one.

>latin Sup Forums trying to trigger the spaniard

Keep trying.

you have to go back (to mexico)

define "objectively"

Ah I understand. The majority of Americans don't travel much outside their own regions, if I remember correctly only a minority of burgers have a passport. Given the Walmart cart obesity you're describing is rampant in parts of the country that doesn't fly it's not a huge problem. However I do believe there has been a recent push by airlines to charge for two seats for individuals that are extremely obese.

I travel a lot for work and have never seen a situation where someone morbidly obese was attempting to fly.

wrong map, that one is old

Long story short: Catalonia wants to secede from Spain; since Barcelona has pretty much been the cultural center of Spain since forever, for them the rest of the country is nothing but a bunch of fascist rednecks (and they are right to a point). That'd be fine and dandy but their politicians spend their days saying shit about Spain, prosecuting the Spanish language in the region, treating non-Catalans as second-class citizens and whining whenever anybody calls them on their shit.

On the other hand Catalonia is the only place in Spain where you can actually find Sharia law being enforced and radicalised mosques. So... yeah, they are bit more Europe than we are?

Por cierto, qué coño va a pasar ahora con lo del daily stormer? Alguien sabe algo?

>be spain
>colonize the new world with france and britain
>they each creates america and canada
>decide to take everything below that
>dozens of countries across two continents
>every single one of them is a failure
>even losing to the asians now
are they even considered european anymore? They certainly aren't white. No blue eyes.

Belarus

Huh, I thought coño was mostly a cuban thing to say

That would imply that Spain is European Depends on what we count as Eastern Europe and no, no one is more subhuman than negro gene carrying Meds in Europe

For starters, you are not an American, abo subhuman. Secondly, Albania is not White just like Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Hungary, Malta, Sicily, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine and Italy. Thirdly, you living in America is the eternal confirmation of White Supremacy, since your genetically inferior collective couldn't create a homeland of your own that your subhuman abo-mixed kind flees
>I'de rather be
I'd rather watch your face pilled off by Ustaše member. Subhumans like you don't belong to Europe. Want to see it? Use google planet

Spain is based.

First country to completely remove kebab several times: in 1492 (Granada) and 1609 (moriscos)

Tried to eliminate gyspsies centuries before Hitler.

>completely remove kebab
How about not having it in the first place?
>Tried to eliminate gyspsies
see above and the key word is "tried"

Back to kebab removal - they allowed the converts to stay like good Catholicuck idiots they are

Because it's really Ireland.

I lived and worked in Spain for 3 years in Catalunya and Andalucia. I speak fluent Spanish.

Spain has as much variety as UK as in there are different indigenous languages and nations.
UK has England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales; Spain has many autonomous regions (nations within a nation). Also indigenous languages - Basque, Catalan, Gallego.

Northern Spain is very different from southern Spain. Andalucia was the worst place for me. The society is closed. It is basically an Arabic culture without the Islam. They are lazy, religious in the extreme, unfriendly to outsiders.
Catalunya is much more modern, with a strong work ethic - almost like the Northern Protestant countries of Europe. No wonder they want an independent state. I got on much better with the Catalan people than the Andaluz people. Total culture difference. Also Catalunya is the richest region of Spain.

Spain isn't shit. It's got its problems, for sure - massive youth unemployment is the biggest. Immigration into the enclaves in North Africa of Ceuta and Melilla and still they sweep the divides of the Spanish Civil War aside. It's almost taboo to discuss it.

Spain is not one entity. That would be like comparing London with the Scottlish Highlands. Or New York with rural Montana.

Why are Spain and Greece such shitholes?

we have Partido Popular, PP, in the government, with Rajoy as lider,

u know ??

>CNN queen, is a fake queen

spain isn't even a real country. there is only castille.

best

That's a funny way to spell Sweden.

>why is it spain

Feminism problem worse than Sweden, most men are male feminists
Most Spainards are self-hating to an extreme
Pic related was their defense minister
Youth as bad or worse as American SJWs

I always liked the Spanish Empire the most. Mostly played them in EU4. To bad in went down all the way to rock fucking bottom. No offense Spain but I can't see you getting back up.

>Ragoy

now there is also a woman in defense minister. A Catholic lawyer.

Could you imagine being a man in the Spanish army being examined by a pregnant woman with 0 military experience? I can't decide whats more shameful: America electing a nigger for 8 years or Spain having a pregnant woman with no military experience as their defense minister

please don't bully the special ed kids

Lived in Central Europe for a couple of years. Never met one single person from Spain. I think it's the Hermit Kingdom