Drumpf you fugging fascist

Drumpf you fugging fascist

Next press conference he should pull out a glass of milk from under the podium

DRRUPMNF MUST BREEE SPOPPPEDDDD

It would be 24/7 news for a week

WTF I like Trump now. I'm starting to lean more centrist. It is clear we called called out in a big way today

kek

It's actually cursing your own base but "whatever"

I love the left. They're so hilariously butt hurt.

I thought that was the sign for OK or 666.

HAPPENING

>2017
>not immediately recognizing neurolinguistic programing techniques a public speaker is using
Absolutely disgraceful tbhfam

You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.

I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed

>shitty larp in multiple threads
>wasting the time using a proxy for this abysmal shitpost
You will be first to go on the day of the rope

Tell us more about the boyfriend she actually fucks why don't you. And how proud you are to support her emotionally when that mean brute makes her feel bad.

Trump is overcoming some very dangerous forces. What do you think fascism is anyway? Do you see Mussolini anywhere?

BLUMPF LOST THE POPULAR VOTE. THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HILLARY AND THE NAZIS VOTED FOR DRUMPF.

Uh Schlomo I think you should let the goy intern post instead.

second time i see this larp.
short, quick and dirty to the point, gets better the second time, 7/10

Seriously though, when is this clown going to get impeached? He's practically a fascist.

Dude he does that literally all the time

TWO SIDEY WIDEYS????

IT WAS HER TUUUUURRRRN YOU FUCKING RACIST

oy vey

Make it happen

i don't get it

This is getting ridiculous

Apparantly Milk is a symbol of White supremacy since White people evolved drinking milk while other races didn't, meaning that only a small portion of White people are lactose intolerant while most Blacks and Asians can't touch the stuff at all.

thank you for spoonfeeding i'll take a nice tall glass of heil hitler please

oh i thought it started because of HWNDU

and Obongo wasn't?

get off my board kike REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doctor here, can confirm. Not a theory, but proven fact through genetics.

Speaking of which, perhaps we lcan address the reality that we are not "racists" at all, rather speciesists.

Subsaharan blacks are genetically a different subspecies. Same thing for orientals.

hahahaha

no. that was a lie made up after the fact to try and cover for the inherent racism of milk drinking

Sage