>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_s3BLqXerwY
youtube.com/watch?v=JHqVxLkbxFs
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/896523232098078720
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-15/doj-demands-13-million-ip-addresses-visitors-antifa-website-used-coordinate-riots-0
twitter.com/MicroChunkyChip/status/897619696803086336
youtube.com/watch?v=BAq4P-yN7MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WUoRLAYOg9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

MAGA

Michael Moore bitching out in front of the Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=_s3BLqXerwY
youtube.com/watch?v=JHqVxLkbxFs

NOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Bobbys gay

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/896523232098078720

This is now the most liked tweet on Twitter ever

Thank you Mr. President for speaking out

LEFTIES BTFO

Alabama anons better have voted for Strange

muh racism

Trumps 'rogue' press conference today was great

Noone is born knowing a stove is hot, or that you shouldnt' stare at the sun

We all know twitter is tumblr at this point

Is he doing his job?

I wanna move to Alabama to vote for him!

Sessions and DOJ going after Antifa
unmasking IP addresses

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-15/doj-demands-13-million-ip-addresses-visitors-antifa-website-used-coordinate-riots-0

A lot of them want a hardliner christian instead of a Trump pick, which is pretty crazy.

user, I... what are you doing

NOOT
O
O
T

>if you lose you win

Strange is a cuck

who is this guy again?

Fake news user, the hippies at Kent State were throwing rocks and trying to attack the national guard

>Orbin's face the whole time

I fucking love everything about that webm.

Towing the Trump line.

seamus the baby-stealin' pedofile

R o y M o o r e
o
y

M
o
o
r
e

Trump should troll the MSM by tweeting about plans to remove the Lincoln Memorial, either in fear of it being attacked, or as appeasement to the outraged lefties attacking statues.

This

No, he's not.

>not trusting Trump
>after today's press conference

Who's the real cuck?

All it takes is two or three weeks and normal people will just start ignoring the alt-left because the stuff that happened is "old news" and nobody will care about it after a few weeks.
But the alt-left will just keep on spreading bullshit which will end in them fucking up their chance to get "ahead" on the PR front.

Seriously, I asked my sister what she thinks about this (she lives in Texas and is not into politics at all. But still votes) and she doesn't even know what's going on.
She said: "I heard on the news that 1 person died and a few got hurt by a nazi or something like that. But they are now rambling about Trump and the confederates, even though Trump condemned the nazi killing and hurting those people".

Keep in mind that this is from the view of a completely casual voter, like the majority of the country. The left is already failing their agenda with this entire bullshit.

yes

snoozes by night winnings by day!
>complete captcha and it says it's correct
>Says lol no when I try to post

#
kek, don't worry, these thing happens. The fallen branch thing was kinda ironic. People were at a memorial on last year's fire in that island and buying candles to thank God for not being caught on the fire, right under that tree.

I'm assuming it was an ambush, like when they shoot a soldier to wound to force the rest of the platoon back to rescue him.

> fight war against trees
> lose

BIG LIE

Lady Gaga and the DNC were so butthurt about their poll not going their way they literally botted it

twitter.com/MicroChunkyChip/status/897619696803086336

>It's a 'TNN abandons NNTNN and makes NNTNN do all the work when he wants to shitpost and relax before bed' episode.
Also, starting now.

Why do what the left will eventually do themselves. Just let them dig their own grave so Trump can have justification of lining up a bunch of armed soldiers against antifa. It'll be entertainment for the ages.

Voted for our boy, Roy.

>thinking normies would know that.

>the (((ELITE))) media

damn 100k votes for her side in 15 minutes that is impressive.gif

Can't someone else just run bot on it to get it in our favor?

Most important thing is for people to understand that all these talking heads on the media are literally fucking extremist leftists, same as the ones rioting in the streets

but that state doesn't want that guy. didn't an user also say Trump only picked Strange because of a deal with mitch?

slowly and quietly

The guy whose job Trump took over.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAq4P-yN7MQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WUoRLAYOg9g

Impeachtrump is currently number one on twitter at least under what they think i want to see.

Where's this going on?

Newt is a cuck. The south simply couldn't move off of slavery as fast as the north. It was an economic attack.

After the "unite the right" fiasco, it is now more clear than ever. The Right, to the extent it exists at all, is divided along those who back Trump and his agenda, and those who are in it for themselves.

MAGA

Oh wow, I didnt know nazis were still alive from WW2. That anti aging medicine must have really came through for them!

Graham's a faggot too, so is kody

It is good normie propaganda desu

Except Islam

doesnt ring a bell

>Moore contended that federal judges who ruled against his actions consider "obedience of a court order superior to all other concerns, even the suppression of belief in the sovereignty of God."
R
O
Y
> Moore was elected to the position of Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in 2001, but removed from his position in November 2003 by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments commissioned by him from the Alabama Judicial Building, despite orders to do so by a federal court.
M
O
O
R
E
>On May 6, 2016, Moore was suspended from the bench and awaited a hearing and trial by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for multiple ethics code violations, including abuse of authority and interference with federal-level court rulings and injunctions related to same-sex marriage.
GOD WILLING!

I love my President.

>trusting neocons
you poor fool
Trump also told us to trust McConnell and Paul Ryan

You guys are dumb as fuck, Trump is just endorsing that guy to keep the establishment pleased, he certainly doesn't want a cuck like Strange to win, and he would say that in private. Trump probably hopes that his supporters are smart enough to realize that as well, but looking at you two, maybe not.

Is Jesse /ourguy/?

>White supremacy is evil

I just don't understand this.
Who the fuck do they think brought the age of discovery, industrial revolution, and the technological progress that brought us to this new age?

Do people think that all this shit fell from the fucking sky?

newt is a faggot to..christ,does it ever end

busted

He has the ears of a black and the face of a raped peanut

>"Now fuck Trump and fuck white people"

Fire? You pillowbiters chose the wrong element.

>Republican strategist
Which Republicans are hiring this guy?

CNN's nazi narrative is falling apart.

Nice tattoo's tryhards

Donny T is back on our side...what a fucking day

I'm not gonna lie. If I ever met this f****r in real life i'd probably punch him in the face.

Jeb

Strange is our guy, unless we don't trust Trump.

Strange is the man.

I don't trust random people on Sup Forums without any proof.

He's not a neocon, anyone who you guys don't like gets called a neocon. Strange has the experience and the Trump backing.

@137665440
>blackpilling this hard

Nice try user

They didn't want to. They had more than enough time.

It's no different than the Democrats screaming about the economy benefit of illegals. If they actually wanted to shut it down, it would've happened decades ago. Don't kid yourself.

oh great not this faggot, alt-left doesn't even apply to him he's just a rare (and dying) breed of hyper self aware neocon

Bruh he never left. Never lose faith

About 2 million of those are bots

The public education system and governmental structure was designed to bring the eventual downfall of the white man.

I think the problem is that people confuse white supremacy with white nationalism.

>Actually expecting neo-con faggots to speak the truth

Kek, saw this faggot on the tv at my workplace. Was he apart of the Bush administration or something?

How in the fuck hasn't Rick killed himself yet?

That's okay. They'll just go back to Russia tomorrow.

careful, he's a deep state agent. they'll throw the book at you.

You seem wrong this time. gonna have to disavow you

it's because at this point the president is either a white supremacist or someone that stands up for the first amendment
they have no case and know it
no moderate really thinks that Trump is a neo nazi

At least Russia hasn't been mentioned in a few days?

For those who missed, one of the participants on duhram statue vandalism was caught and you guys can help them get the rest.

This one is charged with two felonies but the prize would likely be any illegal, because it means they even if they beat the trial they'll be deported guaranteed.