Confederate Man Honors Lee with Flag and AR-15

>youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50

Do you feel that, Sup Forums?

Do you see the intensity in this man's eyes?

This is a man who believes in his history.

This is a man who loves his ancestors.

This is a man who demonstrates courage in the face of evil.

Pay respects to this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn.

>worshipping a traitor
>fat

This is what the ideal male body looks like

That traitor has more of a spine than you ever will faggot.

Cop was upset these people fucked up his city. See the pain in his eyes as he told that cunt she wanted another day like saturday. That poor guy.

BASED

based cop

Anyone sick of hearing about Confederate stuff?

Feels like I stepped into a time warp back to mid-2015, when the media was full-on Confederate hysteria, and here they are back at it. Must really draw in the clicks.

That cop was absolutely disgusted. I hope these Leftists understand what they're getting into.

That cop is itching for martial law. This will be on your hands committee scum.

still lost, kek

Hahahaha he looks like a sub-human

Respect to that dude and the cop at the end.

I really feel for those Cops having to deal with these liberal shitheads Daily and having to keep a smiling Faces and told to be neutral it must be hard

I hate my country rn
*Tokes bong*

People died in that war on both sides

That shrill voice at the end. Fucking cunt got told.

>white man looking respectable
>Negros, Asians and quadroons being jerks

Alt-Left really sucks

This confirms it, this post is now an official Southern Thread

How much money you wann bet this will get 0 air time on the MSM, including Fox

>you want another day like saturday dont you

BASED FUCKING COP

Now see, this guy knows how to stage a protest.
>Screamed at
>insulted
>leftists triggered all around
his response?
>silent
>stoic
>honoring his ancestors.

Even the police take his side
>(barely contained anger and disgust from cop "We're doing what you asked")
>leftist harridan degenerate "Can't walk out of the front by yourself huh, so proud and brave"
>cop, anger no longer held back "you want another day like saturday don't you? You should be ashamed of yourself."

After the bullshit of this weekend, this, this is a fantastic example of how to protest these degenerate scumbags.

FUCKING BASED COP

Nope, we should put confederate flags everywhere to piss off you leftypol cucks

cop letting her know how he feels on the issue.

For the last fucking time stop shillin revision history, secession was perfectly fucking legal until Appomattox as an after though to keep this from ever happening again. No where in any federal statute up until 1861 was it illegal to secede from the union. FOR. ANY. REASON.

Lincoln goaded SC into attacking Sumter when it was legally SC land, and by act of war, the union reinforced it. I don't care what your fucking argument is about slavery, its clear to me the union violated basic international law the moment Lincoln decided to be douche and antagonize a 3 day old country.

Traitor my ass, there's no such thing as a traitor, any country that claims to support and defend freedom, is full of shit if it doesn't let you renounce or withdraw your affiliation with it.

imagine that guy coming at you with a warhammer

Based

japan had a spine before they got nuked

you lose southern hick

Just imagine the smell of this group

>refuse to take up arms against your home state and your people
>literally fight bitterly to resist tyranny
>be undoubtedly the most proficient general ever produced in the Americas
>be an intensely complex, principled and intelligent man
>get called a traitor 150 years later by a low-t skinnyfat antifa cryptocommunist on the internet who's never picked up a history book or worked a day in his life
like pottery

Fuck that cunt at the end

As a spic, I honestly don't give a flying fuck about the confederate symbology, i just use it as shock value because the sole sight of the flag makes leftists squirm, and there's nothing, fucking nothing, on this world that i hate more than leftists.
So as long that i can pisse them off i'll use said stuff.
I'm not racist, I don't care about jews, i just fucking hate leftists and love to see them suffer, that's all.

what did the cops say to him?

o7

It's what everyone should do. Literally everyone would side with him that's worth having on your side.

And as soon as you're attacked, open up or stab

fed faggots still lost

There was a couple of police on one of the periscopes I was watching and you could tell they hated every second of having to shut that rally down. You could see it in their eyes that wanted to fuck up antifa. There will be day when they join us against the commies. We are they only political group that openly supports them.

Then how about you get your friends to stop acting like the south is about to rise again?

F

That cop deserves a medal.

My blood is boiling, seriously, fuck these cunts. That cop deserves a medal for being so fucking based.

No matter what you do to appease them they always want more or rub it in your face. They are nothing but malicious contradictory cunts.

Running around calling people nazis while they threaten people and use intimidation to force their retarded views on people...Huh...

You talk a big game for a commie. Where's the Soviet Union?

>That blood is on your hands not mine

That fucking cunts snobby voice makes me wanna deck her

I'm a yankee, I just recognize when someone has real pride for their country and their forefathers.

truly moved. That officer got it. Gives me hope. A woman shouting obscenities feeling safe because of the rule of law, that she clearly wants to eradicate. If those barriers were to be removed, I wonder how differently it may have gone.

"These libs are gonna kill you if we let you stay."

who is terrorizing who?

>be autistic civil war larper
>one of the few joys in life is reenactments
>one day, out-of-staters and prissy cosmopolitans decide it's suddenly not politically correct to remember there were confederates
>start tearing down monuments and defacing historical sites with little condemnation from your federal government

feels man

the real hero

jesus that cop at the end... the face of man a man that knows what went down that day. god bless him

you can't even troll properly,

you say fed as if you actually meant confederacy, holy fuck you are proving everyone's point on this board.

OUT OUT OUT!

Haha he's a chunky lil' shit, but what a set of balls. I like how the protesters are a bunch of queers, and chimps.

based cop

>dignified
>no nazi bullshit
>making lefties look hysterical
>earns cops respect

Other than being a fatass and having bad posture he did good.

that cop savage tho! ahaha "you should be ashamed of yourself."

This man is an instant legend.

lmao this fat fuck can't even button his jacket

>We just wanted to play video games: Musketeer Boogaloo

F

Angry loser detected.

Treasonous confederacy got fucking rekt. You lost. GET OVER IT.

I find the comments of the police officer particularly poignant.

Japan was nuked by two southern hicks you moron

>implying the founding fathers weren't "traitors"
>implying you know shit about history

Who needs to button their jacket when their gut is full of Patriotism?

Fat humpback slob and his hillbilly racist cop protector
LOL

He looks like he's about ready to start crying.

How many lefties were there? You can't even take down a fat hick and a cop? I thought we were supposed to be "afraid again".

Fucking this. Holy shit dude.

this is who we're fighting against lmao

nice, that dude is solid. those cops were great too.

based cop!

It Rises.

Damn right.

Based cop at the end.

The mayor ordered the police to stand down. They all must be so pissed that they had to stand around with their hands in their pockets while commies committed crimes and trampled American liberty.

He is a hero
He is protecting history

That stupid bitch at the end - THATTTT BLOOD IS ON YOURRRR HANDZZZZZ NOT MINEEEZEZ

Fucking awesome guy though for real.

And yet your thugs didn't move a muscle to touch him. One man, a cop and his rifle held off dozens of Antifa without flinching.

underrated
We really need to do this more often

>Treason

Get rid of your flag faggot, you've surrendered your own history to collectivist academia subverting your own people.

Its not even like you care shill, go back to your shitty discord.

That kid is a boss. Time to get fit and get ready son. Respect to him.
Respect to that cop too.
pic related

Is the current state of America what "winning" looks like?

I just wanted to camp out in the field, but the feminists wouldn't even permit that

Get over it, pls

There were no Asians...

Hero

youtube.com/watch?v=aNkcJhFxD-Q

God bless this man.

these are dumb, racist Southerners that Stephen Colbert, John Oliver and all those shitbags want you to laugh at, ridicule, and hate

instead it's going to work the other way around. And the cop has his back, too.

That woman at the end is particularly disgusting. She doesnt even believe what she is saying, she just wants likes on facebook.

>Hurr durr, it doesn't matter whats right, it matters who wins.

that cop is a good man

Guy was fucking strapped too, 1911 on his hip as well (I think, pls no bully).
He was a bit a big but I think he has to be, to hold his big heart. He's a good lad.

America is one messed up Nation. So divided beyond fixing. I pray for you. Sad.

All the white people are welcome to immigrate back to Europa.

This man and that officer are heroes.

:.)

The police, military, and three branches of government are on our side. We will be victorious. Hail Victory.

Imagine how much courage it takes for a young guy to be heckled ceaselessly by a mob of 30-40 year old hysterics

People without jobs?

>that blod is on your hands not mine

THIS IS WHY WE FUCKING HATE THIS SMUG LIBERAL CUNTS. fucking hell m8

What did you expect, someone to run him over with a car?

Like a nazi altrighter? Of course that's not going to happen, that would be sinking to your trash level