Why are we happy about Trump? He still condemned us Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists...

Why are we happy about Trump? He still condemned us Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists. He still condemned the only guy who actually did some damage against the commies. This feels like a shill raid to me.

Fuck off, leaf. We accept all races and creeds as long as they're #MAGA.

This
Nazis can fuck off

>us neo-nazis
>us

Sage goes in all fields

Get rid of that. It's a cancer to the real cause.

>us
Fuck off

>muh civic nationalism

What a magnificent press conference.

This is exactly what America voted for. A tough president with tough talk!

the nazi cosplayers are the most cringe element of Sup Forums. most people are here to vent, shitpost and MAGA

He literally has too but it feels completely dishonest. He condemns white nationalist them retweets as picture of black crime in Chicago as a hat tip to us. He knows what's up.

Fuck you shill this is a civnat board now

I'm not a big fan of niggers but I'm down with anyone who's based. He told the truth and both sides were to blame. That's the victory. We actually have a President who will tell the truth.

STORMNIGGER GO HOME

>us neo nazis

Neo nazis are literally the school schooters of white identitarians. I don't understand why there's a bunch of people obsessed with such losers.

Trump never was a neo nazi or an ethnic nationalist. He is American. Sadly for the marxist left, he will defend all Americans, including wh*te people.

He called out antifa

He said not all rallygoers are bad

He refused to condemn the alt-right

He argued that the statue issue was morally legitimate

I would never have expected him to go that far, WNs don't actually care if he condemns us, we just want him to do good stuff

Trump is /ourguy/ we're not going to stop being loyal. The car accident was awful, and he needed to say something.

>us

>The car accident was awful
How was it awful? You do realize the only people hit were commies, right?

Nice try concern shill

get off the memes, man. we're not killers and we don't wish to harm anyone.

>He still condemned the only guy who actually did some damage against the commies.
Trump has deep longstanding ties with legit anti-communist groups, the type of people that would happily cleanse America by fire if that's what it took to keep marxism from taking hold. Real scary serious mother fuckers. You faggots are just getting in the way.

3d chess at its finest, you will see soon.

There's nothing wrong with killing Commies, though

post evidence

She was more of misguided do-gooder than a hardcore communist though.
If it had been a dude with pepper spray or a bike lock it'd be different though.

>Nice try concern shill
They'll have to try harder than that.

Nazis aren't welcomed here anymore
Shoo shoo

because he SUPPORTS THE STATUES and CONDEMNED ANTIFA and more importantly made the "when does it end?" remark about this destruction and attack against American history (jefferson, washington)

>us Neo-Nazis

I'm not going to spoon feed you. Start with Roy Cohn and figure it out for yourself.

>us
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

A fucking leaf. What the fuck is wrong with you people? You're all mentally retarded

> antifascists are the same as fascists
lolololol

You are seriously lacking foresight if you don't see that Trump is slowly, but surely, aligning himself with the white nationalists (who will be his greatest base supporters in the next election).

The dissident internet right is a lot fucking bigger than neonazis and wn. Stop fucking embarrassing us. We all want strong government and to preserve the west and whites, but youre going to fuck us all over with your dead symbols.

When was the last time white nationalists won anything.
You Nazis are fucking retarded like your methhead fuhrer

Because he actually called out Antifa, something no one else has done. He also said "A lot weren't Nazis" and condemned antifa for not having a permit and bringing bats.

FFS what do you want? If he DID outright support Nazis he would actually be impeached, which is very bad for us.

People like you are the reason why Sup Forums is shit these days.
Stop stealing our oxygen.

I am happy with him for condemning Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists. Not too thrilled about his condemnation of the other guy. All in all I think Pence would be a better president, may be wrong though.

There isn't, it is God's work.

No, he should have said "Haha I would have ran the bitch over too!" That would have gone ever really well.

What, because I'm a Nazi? We've always been the majority on Sup Forums. Your shilling won't change that.

No, because you think Sup Forums is a hive-mind stuck in 1939.
There's a lot of people with a lot of different ideas here. If anything, you're the minority.

Yep. Shill raid as I suspected.

Based magapede!!! :DDDDDD

Holy hell was that press conference gold.

Nice one.
How long did it take your mind to come to the conclusion that Sup Forums is 100% European-bred white nationalist?

Actually, hold on.
I just went and looked at the catalogue.
What the fuck is going on out there? It's a fucking zoo!

(((They))) are raiding us.

>only guy who actually did some damage against the commies

Who is this you're talking about? Not that pinhead guy whose pics I keep seeing, that's for sure.

The guy that drove into the commies and killed one of them

Fuck. I know they've been at it a few days, I mean weeks, I mean months, I mean years, but it's almost as bad as it was the other day.
Don't these autists have anything better to do?

>us Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists
uh, dude...

>We can fix the world's problems peacefully
Keep dreaming.

Neo Nazis are nothing but real life edgelords and will never get anywhere in politics. Trump still supports nationalists.

>us Neo-Nazis
try harder shill

Already know about that shit faggot. But I still don't know what "legit anti-communist groups" you're talking about. That's why I want evidence instead of vague claims.

Fuck off you stupid fucking leaf. Astroturfing your bullshit here isn't gonna work. You deserve a helicopter ride along with the commies.

And shills to make us looks bad.

Actually if you listened carefully he condemned "white supremacists", not white nationalists.
These are two different concepts.
I agree that Nazism is no good thing to attach oneself too, but I also realise that mostly it's people trying to be edgy or people who agree only with a subset of this ideology.
No one actually wants the kind of censorship and authoritarianism the Nazis implemented.

Yeah...

Your irony has no power here, Nazi
Shoo shoo

>us

Sup Forums IS NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON. FUCK YOU AND THE COMMIES AND THE ANARCHISTS

You sound like a shill yourself. He defended the Alt Right and destroyed the Alt Left. Gtfo nigger.

>He defended the Alt Right
No, he didn't. He explicitly said Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists are detestable. Are we not Alt-Right anymore?

Nice false flag you're waving there, Justin.

Bye Nazi
Shoo shoo

Nazis aren't welcomed here

Trump did one of the bravest things a President has ever done today & you still shit on him?

Fuck off faggot, Trump was 100% our guy that moment

Persuasion. You have to pick your battles, and always choose effective tactics.

First of all, Trump owes Unite The Right limited loyalty. They created problems by being too inclusive, so people showed up carrying literal Nazi flags and shields with fasces on them.

It's like that episode of South Park, where they're arguing whether to change the town flag, and the KKK shows up chanting "White power! White power!" to support one side, and everyone on that side groans, because they know it's costing them the argument.

Supporting literal Nazis and fascists, who just come out and call themselves Nazis and fascists, is poison for any politician. He can't do it.

Secondly, after the media propaganda blitz, and being shown videos of what looks like a car charging unprovoked at a helpless crowd of peaceful victims, the average normie is all geared up to be outraged against "Nazis" and "white supremacists".

They're not ready to be told that the Nazis were actually behaving themselves, and the only criminals were AntiFa. They're not ready to be told "AntiFa"! This is one of the very few times AntiFa got some real, self-proclaimed fascists to fight against. You don't want to call them "anti-fascists" now.

The normies are ready, however, to hear that the "alt-left" were aggressors who charged in and attacked a group with a permit to hold a rally. After letting that sink in for a day or two, they'll be ready to hear about how the elected Democrats told the police to stand back and let the alt-left attack the rally.

Normies understand rule of law and freedom of speech. They know that in America, discussion of ideas like fascism and Nazism is part of their freedom. They've seen out-of-control political correctness and get the idea that if you let leftist goons attack "Nazis" today, they could be next.

We're happy because Trump is being Trump: competent persuader, pushing in the right direction.