Give me one good reason not to blow this whistle

Listen, Sup Forums. I hate most of you retards. You mean well in some cases, but you're all emotionally charged and radicalized without knowing it.

But I just don't give a damn anymore. I have information, and I can drop it whenever I want. No one would ever believe me if I tried to use it to my own advantage, so I may as well just hand it off to you fuckers, some intelligent person will make good use of it.

I have information that can topple the presidency and expose the most corruption you've ever seen in your God damned life. I don't know how to use it and I don't know how much longer it will be good for. What I do know is this: The president is tangled, among others, in an ongoing white collar crime.

I can blow the lid on that. And right now, I'm asking anyone to give me a reason not to.

So, convince me.

nah

you sure about that?

Because whoever is guilty needs to be punished. I hope you have dirt on them all so that all of them will be taken out. To just throw dirt on one and leave the other guilty ones off would be wrong.

Anyways yeah dump it.

nah

Who cares. Do it.

Lol..... fagit The only thing you're honna be blowing is a bag of dicks.

Sure. Step one. It has EVERYTHING to do with Obamacare, repeal and replace, and healthcare.

Should I continue?

The board is being flooded with people who don't normally come here, ever.

Now would be a great time to hit them in the soul with a sledgehammer.

Well,one of two things would happen.
1. The media would kill it
2. Instant civil war.

Yes please do. Just dump whatever it is. The entire system needs to be reworked. Dump what you got.

Guys you mean well, and I have information that could topple this whole dimension. That's right I can literally rip a hole open in the space time continuum just by telling you this. Let me know if you want that kind of responsibility in your hands.

Number one is most likely. But I'll push it a bit further.

There was collusion between the healthcare sector and the campaign to win the election. But its more than that.

I'm not even at the good stuff yet. I could drop names.

BRING THE CHAOS

Dikks.......nigga Stop trying to resist their siren song and just suck them. It's your destiny!

Truman did it already, who cares

That's pretty much equivalent to putting my head on the chopping block too, but I just don't give a damn anymore.

I've singlehandedly tied up this presidency on this one issue for almost a fucking year. Its actually kind of comical, considering.

nice larp fag

Well in all honesty if the media drops the ball, we would probably end up at scenario 2.

If I were ye I would only drop it of it actually changed anything. (Such as making the country actually good again.)

I had a dream last night about those dick sucking lips of yours, OP.

need docs, homo

It was more than that. There wasn't just collusion between private sectors and the government. There was collusion between the fucking parties. The whole thing is a sham. America is run by a sham, right here, right now. And I bear witness to it and say nothing for what? For fear? No more.

There is no bipartisan anything. Its just one group. And the only thing that won this election was collusion.

>one good reason not to blow the whistle
Shit memeing and you dont have shit?

Nice vague spooky statements faglord. Just drop shit or fuck off.

This sounds like a sales approach though...

Do it, it's gonna spark the civil war maymay for real.

Dump it don't be a fag.

I believe, though, that everyone here knows that Trump and pretty much 80% of politicians fuck the law in the ass. And noone cares.

You are suggesting to impeach Trump, but why bother? He will either go down or bring down everyone else in a much more entertaining way.

This is a shit tier larp. No one with information would want it to be teased out like this. You aren't even fucking trying.

Makes sense how fags on the left and right are going ermagerd white supremacy really???

But tell us straight up though, is it the jews?

This. OP sounds like a camwhore on /soc/

I had no dreams, but I came to the realization that if my country is bought and sold, I am just a slave. I am no slave.

This is so much bigger than the fucking left/right dichotomy. The people you vote in? They have no power. Beholden to someone, down to a man.

I wanted to wait for Meuller to do his job, but he's dragging his feet and I honestly am fucking tired of this.

>America is run by a sham, right here, right now. And I bear witness to it and say nothing for what?

The power struggle is not a sham, as some understand that White Genocide needs to be stopped, while others think they can continue as before.

>Implying we didn't already know.
The two party system os just an illusion of choice. Now dump this alleged info.

>the only retard that believes this larper is a dumb commie

lol

>Sure. Step one. It has EVERYTHING to do with Obamacare, repeal and replace, and healthcare.

the only way that could get Trump in trouble is if he had a massive conflict of interest in health insurance companies or something.

do it. all we want is the truth.

Lol unless it benefits the duopoly, it will never get traction. You're more likely to get exposure by making up a fake dossier about Trump having a piss fetish.

He fucking does lol

Enjoy shooting yourself in the back of the head multiple times user. Suicide's a bitch.

LARP

fuck off

sage

you dont have shit

just dump it already or fuck off. gayest larp thread of all time.

Do it chicken. Instead of trying talk big on a image board.

>The president is tangled, among others, in an ongoing white collar crime.
Lmao, isn't this a given? Anyone who makes it big in real estate, resource extraction, or finance can be found guilty of something under the letter of the law. The way the laws are written, basically doing anything to make money is illegal.

It's how the elites keep outsiders from breaking into these fields. They make sure to only charge outsiders when they money launder, or violate sanctions, or do insider trading.

The most hilarious part is I'm doing absolutely nothing illegal here.

And this is the secret news?
America has not had freedom of choice for a long time. Republicans and democrats are grades of shit. In Europe, new parties are regularly cast and one power replaces another, depending on the mood of the people.
But in the US nothing has changed for many decades.

>goys i have something that's gonna blow everything out of the water

>some dumb shit about minor healthcare money

>nothing about the pedophile occultic elite

wow op, even if you werent a larper, your info is worthless and pointless trash

you have nothing on the real circles of power in this world, and if you did you'd be dead in a week

>Lol unless it benefits the duopoly, it will never get traction.

So why are all the shills here?

Because sometimes some things do get traction outside the duopoly or what you like to call it.

No you dont loser. Havnt you walking jokes had 15 pieces of smoking gun evidence now?

Someone who has their head on straight. I knew you guys were around on this site. Yeah, its true, and I know it. It makes me sick.

that id

trolling this poorly should be illegal

>GUISE, I TOETALLY HATE YOU AND HATE TRUMP AND COULD BTFO YOU ALL 4EVR SO CONVINCE ME TO DO IT PLS

Shit-tier LARP, please go fucking kill yourself. It hurts to think of you living any longer than you already have.

don't be ridiculous. He is gonna fall down an elevator shaft...and land on some bullets.

LARP

Larping faggot

Sage

you know liars like you go to hell, right? you might be having fun with your little e-rp but you wont have fun when you are tortured by demons and burned for eternity

(u)

Just from what I've said so far, anyone without their head up their ass can use context clues.

I should go to West Virginia sometime. They've got nice trees there. Some would say the wood is like Fe.

Cue the madness

larper

if there was anything hillary would have used it before november 8th

Digits confirmed

Nobody gives a shit. You're just another user on Sup Forums.

>LARP on steroids
>excessive Reddit spacing
>literally nothing
Sage, report, profit.

do it faggot
what are you waiting for?

Hillary didn't care if Trump won. That was the choice, Trump was the choice. She didn't have to 'use' anything.

OP is gonna get robbed in the street at night with 2 bullets in the head or commit suicide by shooting himself in the back 10 times

why do you hate the truth so much?

Good, maybe they can finish the fucking job this time.

me too OP, i litterally am the president and i can tell you some truths about myself, bigly, you would be shocked.

You're probably a larping faggot, if you had something you wouldn't need convincing

Yeah? That's pretty much saying: hey, throw your fucking lot in with billionaires you fucking peasant, and good luck to you. I may have information but I'm not fucking stupid. This is my last appeal to reason. I want my freedom back. That's life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I want it back. If I don't get it, pop goes the weasel.

Understand?

I understand, but I don't care. You don't have anything because you're dancing around the subject like a retard. Real whistleblowers would've posted something by now and exposed shit. Just fucking post it if you have it and if not then get off my board

Then release your info, user. Why wait? If you are lying, then you are a creepy histrionic attention seeking type that needs to go away. If you are telling the truth, then yeah it is hard but why would you be here if you did not think it was the right thing to do? Anyways last time I am posting here. Shit or get off the pot.

Do it, pussy. Need a REAL Happening thread for once.

Do it faggot, pol is just in it for the lulz. Accelerate the collapse, give his the great habbening, fucking do it you fucking pussy, DO IT, SHOW US WHAT THE END OF THE WORLD LOOKS LIKE YOU FUCKING COWARD

I hope you've got me loud and clear, the next thread has names.

I'm not one yet. I'm giving them a chance, a choice. I'd really, really like to live in the USA and NOT HAVE MY PHONE MONITORED. I swear, I make one connection and down they come like vultures. Like they've got me trapped. End it or I drop names.

I'd really like to have that whole fucking FREEDOM thing that us Americans like.

ever heard of bleach?

You guys like anagrams? I feel like I could do anagrams.

>is op
>is an faggot
>LARPS on Sup Forums
>retards fall for it
>profit

go back to r/eddit you faggot. you will get no internet point here (sage)

liars like you go to hell, there will be no freedom, no life, no happiness for you

can u pls just post what you want to stay and stop being so vague.

You that guy with BoA info?

*raises paw*
I have a good reason

LARPer go back to plebbit

I like your style, fellow do it leaf bro

Do it

Hey he remembers me. Howdy, guy.

After the last thread I made they did the whole Charlottesville thing to tell me to shut up. They don't realize they've driven me half mad by now.

Do it you fucking pussy retard.

I know, putin controls both parties.

the only thing driving you mad are the demons that oppress you, since you live mired in sin and darkness

stop wasting your time lying on the internet and repent, pray for forgiveness before it's too late and you find yourself suffering eternally

hahaha, the only threat you can make is a crash. finish the job! what do I have left to live for? Do that or cut me loose.

what kinda paw tho

kek

DO IT OR LEAVE LARP-ER FAGGOT!

Drop the thread or saged