Charlottesville rally being overhyped this much

>Charlottesville rally being overhyped this much
>Media will not stop talking about it
>Confederate statues are being vandalized everywhere

I swear the elites are trying to pull some social engineering experiment on the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897157742804189186
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Dickstein_(congressman)
twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156670073094144
archive.fo/nl4Su
goodspeedupdate.com/2005/1577
archive.fo/0a6WQ
theduran.com/ron-paul-asks-is-trump-seriously-considering-attacking-venezuela/
shadowproof.com/2014/09/01/senator-john-mccain-claims-ukraine-president-yanukovich-overthrown-peacefully/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have ~124 threads hidden

The last few days were insane

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897157742804189186

they have been for several generations user

I'll bump this

More than a hundred years: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Dickstein_(congressman)

>Samuel Dickstein (February 5, 1885 – April 22, 1954) was a Democratic Congressional Representative from New York and a New York State Supreme Court Justice. He played a key role in establishing the committee that would become the House Committee on Un-American Activities, which he used to attack fascists, including Nazi sympathizers, and suspected communists. Authors Allen Weinstein and Alexander Vassiliev learned in 1999 that Soviet files indicate he was a paid agent of the NKVD.

bump

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Dickstein_(congressman)

good info
thanks user

DICK(((stein)))

bumping

bump, dammit
Do you want your children to be bussed to a rally by their school, and then sacrificed to Moloch in plain sight?

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156670073094144

bump

>I swear the elites are trying to pull some social engineering experiment on the U.S.

You mean NOT like they've been doing for the past 60 years?

Chinese-Bamn connection:

>According to an email I was forwarded, the featured speaker at a fundraiser in for MARAL Pro-Choice Michigan in Ann Arbor Thursday is non other than Miranda Massie.

archive.fo/nl4Su
>Massie Googled “climate museum,” assuming that such an institution already existed or was in the works. Not in this country. There is a small one in Hong Kong—the Jockey Club Museum of Climate Change—which Massie is visiting next week.

goodspeedupdate.com/2005/1577

It started in 1965.

>Nazis complaining about social engineering
fucking what

60 years? you mean since existence of leaders in the first US??
The US itself was a social engineering experiment
Ah HA HA HA!

couldn't you say it started in 1913 with the fed?

>just now trying
You think it's rough now? Wait until a liberal get the white house back. Its gonna be open season of whites and "white culture".

I sincerely hope they topple the confederate statue sitting in Arlington cemetery that would be fucking priceless..

Pic related

The real problem now is that exist the association AltRight/WS/Nazi = Terrorist.

They need something to overhype. Notice the lack of "MUH RUSSIA", their narrative is dying

I live in an ultra liberal city and today the mailman left a Trump/RNC flyer addressed to me on the common steps. Waiting to come home to see my building torched one of these days.

bump

bump

does that chink still have a job?

Obviously.
archive.fo/0a6WQ

>Felarca’s attorney Shanta Driver said, “I think anyone has the right to self-defense. I think what’s shown in that video is partial and incomplete.”

>But some people who have seen the video say that’s nonsense.

>Keith Campbell with Common Sense Conservative Media Group said,

>“Crazy…travesty of justice if they drop the charges.”

>Felarca is scheduled to teach at her Berkeley Middle School at the end of the month.

>The school legally cannot fire her unless she is convicted of a felony.

Or they're just commies.

bump

the fucking weather underground bombed federal buildings in the 60's and were guests at obamas white house. the left loves LOVES people like this, she will be taken care of for the rest of her life regardless if she has a job or not

The United States IS a social engineering experiment.

:( I wish small liberal women would hit me, so I could lay them the fuck out with brutal disregard.

the driver left the charger and jumped into a black suv.
the fields kid came out of another black suv.

the witnesses have had their lifes threatened if they talk.

nice psyop niggers.

Don't let normies forget the helicopter

You just don't understand how impossible that kind of plot was to pull off even a hundred years ago, back when there was far less to obstruct the hypothetical conspiracy than there is now.

It's virtually impossible.

Anti Russia shilling has gone up a notch as well.
Basically they want Trump to be forcibly removed with illegal means and they want a war over Russian resources and reserve currency.

oes anyone else see the Charlottesville protest as a victory? More normies are talking about politics

They are trying to start a civil war. What I'm confused about is they know 99% of those are Republican, and that given a flag burning, gender bending progressives vs patriotic gun toting Americans, who the fuck do they think will save them?

They are clearly trying to start an Arab spring, but they lack the resources and skill to achieve a favorable result.

So who is their ace in the hole? The UN? I'm fucking confused why they are on a suicide mission, and feel like they think they have the EU, UN, etc... that will save their day at the end of it all. No way they all just want to die. What the fuck are they thinking and why do they assume this bodes well for them should it come to fruition?

be hard not to elbow that chink cunt in the face after all those jabs to the ribs

It started in 1776. It started with the Rothschilds. It started with the Medicis. It started with Jesus and the money lenders. It started with the tower of Babel.

This has existed as long as humanity has and will continue to exist as long as we can be controlled by the priest class via warlord kings and money lending. There is nothing new under the Sun.

So you are saying the Democratic party doesn't fund (on the dl, not even secretly) violent Communist groups interested in the overthrow of the American government? That's some panache.

Normies just virtue signal on their FB with platitudes. Maybe a few scratch below the surface.

They're trying to create a civil war and have the libshits attack Trump.

It wont work. This sloppy job indicates desperation desu.

Is that a black metal album?

its a good thing the fake news has such shitty ratings.

let them overhype it all they want, noone is watching

anyone with a brain doesnt care about 1 death out of 400 million...like someone else wasn't ran over last week?

Where you here for 9/11?

Does this tramp stamp mean hes washington is his pimp?

Someone needs to slap that kid, he might as well be exposing himself and defalcating on strangers, that would be more socially acceptable.
Problem is, if you don't immidietly suck the cock of the lefts outrages idea's = AltRight/WS/Nazi = Terrorist.
interestinnngg
get ready to put a bullet in his head - preemptive security measures.
We need to take up arms soon, why is every one scared, if you do it right you won't die, and be at low risk.

>They are clearly trying to start an Arab spring, but they lack the resources and skill to achieve a favorable result.
Unfortunately this incorrect user.
The US. is undergoing sSoros sponsored color revolution. The exact same tactics - and even same instigators - are being used in US as were deployed in Libya Egypt Tunisia Syria Ukraine and Argentina.
Once you know the strategies it's blindingly obvious they are following their Soros SOP play book.

Soros + Venezuela

Soros agencies another factor in the unrest in Venezuela.
For many years the United States government, through the CIA, the National Endowment for Democracy, and US government funded NGOs, have been trying to overthrow the Venezuelan government.
They almost succeeded in 2002, when then-president Hugo Chavez was briefly driven from office. Washington has spent millions trying to manipulate Venezuela’s elections and overturn the results.
US policy is to create unrest and then use that unrest as a pretext for US intervention.

theduran.com/ron-paul-asks-is-trump-seriously-considering-attacking-venezuela/

bump

Soro-backed. USA color revolution underway. : remove Trump

Strategy Lesson from history: Egypt
Thousands call for Mubarak to resign in Tunisia-inspired protests
:::2011:::
Thousands took to the streets of Cairo Tuesday to voice frustration at poverty and corruption and to demand the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak, in protests inspired by the overthrow of the Tunisian regime earlier this month.

AP - Thousands of anti-government protesters, some hurling rocks and climbing atop an armored police truck, clashed with riot police Tuesday in the center of Cairo in a Tunisia-inspired demonstration to demand the end of Hosni Mubarak's nearly 30 years in power.

>McCain Calls for Mubarak to Resign
U.S. Senator John McCain has called for President Hosni Mubarak, of Egypt, to step down amid mass protests across the country.
McCain made the announcement via Twitter shortly after a one-on-one meeting with the president: “Regrettably the time has come 4 Pres. Mubarak 2 step down & relinquish power. It’s in the best interest of Egypt, its people & its military," he said.
The tweet came after days of peaceful protests turned violent, as pro-Mubarak demonstrators were unleashed upon pro-democracy protestors in Tahrir Square.
President Obama's call for a swift transition reportedly enraged the leadership in Cairo, who saw it as a repudiation to Mubarak's call for an orderly transition.

The color revolution template in use against Trump.

Example from history: Ukraine + McCain
:::Sept 2014:::
Perhaps one of the reasons Senator John McCain has been so consistently wrong about world events is that he is living in an alternate reality. Over the weekend Senator McCain told Face The Nation that former Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovich was “overthrown peacefully by the people of Ukraine.” Regardless of how you feel about Viktor Yanukovich it is flat out wrong to claim he peacefully removed from office – obviously and comprehensively wrong. It is so amazingly inaccurate that in order to to say it you either have to be a shameless liar or mentally defective.

Contrary to McCain’s bizarre description, the battle in Kiev that led to the ousting of Ukraine’s democratically elected president was
>violent and intense with deaths on both sides via gunfire and other means.
>Fires lit the streets and blood was shed – in what world is that a peaceful overthrow?

Unsurprisingly, McCain’s ridiculous assertion went completely unchallenged by CBS host Major Garrett.

shadowproof.com/2014/09/01/senator-john-mccain-claims-ukraine-president-yanukovich-overthrown-peacefully/

Their ace in the hole is chaos. The whole plan is chaos. They want Annuit Coeptis as they practice Ordo Ab Chao to achieve the Novus Ordo Seclorum. If they can stir up sufficient amounts of chaos they will have us begging for order. Order means loss of free speech, right to assembly, right to bear arms. The "American Spring" is ideal goal but they would still be happy with further destruction of the constitution. There is a quote floating around out there in which Soros states that the American constitution is the single greatest impediment to (his/their) plan. This is (them) attacking it again just like all the other obvious false flags.

we can see the alt right for the crazy loons they are

>jew detected

Soros-Founded Group ‘Avaaz’ Seeks Trump Overthrow
February 17, 2017

"The organization known as AVAAZ is best recognized for its involvement in regime-change actions overseas. The organization was founded in 2007 by ResPublica and MoveOn.org, two groups funded in the millions of dollars by billionaire troublemaker George Soros.
Since then it has never seen a (US government-favored) overthrow overseas that it didn’t actively participate in.

"When the “Green Revolution” broke out in Iran in 2009, AVAAZ was right there, acting as one would expect from covert foreign intelligence operatives rather than NGOs:

"During the 2009 Green Movement uprising in Iran, for example, Avaaz set up a network of proxy servers to allow protesters to post videos from the streets.

"AVAAZ has been a key player in establishing false narratives that push the US government toward intervention in places like Libya and Syria.
The organization does this by spending millions on the ground in these countries targeted for US “regime change” smuggling in video equipment to create propaganda videos of questionable authenticity, which are then widely distributed by a mainstream media that never looks at motives.

"In Syria, the group’s efforts were coordinated with and praised by armed opposition groups. As Time Magazine reported on the videos produced with equipment provided by AVAAZ:

"Such imagery has been used by the Syrian opposition in their efforts to spur Western governments to action against the regime.

"It is designed to make the case for regime change and for US military action overseas.

"in Libya, AVAAZ was a leading voice mobilizing people to demand a no-fly zone, which set the stage for the eventual US intervention and destruction of the country.

"It is important to understand that many thousands of innocent people have been killed worldwide when the policies espoused by AVAAZ have been followed.

"Lately, AVAAZ has set its sights on the United States. It is pushing on its members a petition to the US House and Senate urging that President Trump be impeached and removed from office. The text of the petition reads as follows:
>From the moment he’s taken office, Donald Trump and members of his family have been profiteering off the presidency at the expense of our democracy, and in violation of the Constitution.
>We call on you to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump immediately.

I'm not sure you're correct, but here's something you should consider. This may not be about the U.S., and if it is being pushed from the outside, they may not expect their pawns to win (though I doubt they'd be opposed to it).

If someone is trying to start a major internal conflict in our country, it could easily be intended more to affect other countries than ours. Consider what will happen in Europe if U.S. military protection starts to look questionable. Russia will start looking more and more like a real threat to individual European nations. Tighter EU integration (especially the EU Army plan) will beginning looking a lot more appealing.

I'm sure there would be similar effects in other regions, but Europe is the most obvious true target.