In this time of divide and disunity can we just stop and talk about how great dick is? Everyone loves dick

In this time of divide and disunity can we just stop and talk about how great dick is? Everyone loves dick.

Straight guys love their dick
Gay guys love their dick and other guy's dick
Straight women love the dick
Even lesbians love the dick, it's more than just strap ons (they are just tsundere about it)

Get in the oven, faggot

Being a homo is an abomination, the bible says to kill them.

The bible also says the earth was created 1000 years ago and a magic jew could turn water into wine. Fuck off with that horseshit.

I love cock and you can't stop me

6,000 retard, get educated. Also Jesus isn't magic, it says to kill a wizard in the bible.

I don't care what the bible says because it's superstitious crap very few people seriously believe anymore.

Wizards arn't real.

Dick is the true god.

I love dick. You love dick. Your mom loves dick. Even my dog loves dick.

You should be whipped and hanged
No it's not and most people believe in it, there's about 1 billion humans in earth and almost all of them are Christian I think 99% of them are

average christcuck intelligence

mtf trannies don't love their dicks though

This guy knows. Foreskin restoration and a bathmate added so much floppiness it's unreal. Imma admit ive run a few strawpolls on this over a few months. Sup Forums is average 6.5" size almost 7, 50/50 uncut. Ill leave the stats break down at that. Remember, females. Imgur is a thing lol

You don't like dick? Probably hate your own. Maybe (You) should get in the oven, tranny.

Romans loved the dick as well.

These guys ask for spotter at the gym and bite off penis in face to thank the man for his favor. Fundamentally they hate the gender and are traitors. They have no clue but to project or lie. Everything they say. Guys like us have balls. I dont know what they are. Freudian kikes. They're like the taliban. There's no tits in heaven and those are only for babies anyways. Want to make a kid? You dont even need to lay any women for that. Fake eggs come from men not women etc etc

They like other people's dick. But they are definitly on the lower end of the spectrum.

Fake eggs?

Yeah lol. Aside from surrogacies they said they made artificial eggs from male skin cells. Or sperm. Pretty soon this way ziploc babby comes

not mtf tranny lesbians like Chrischan.

Do they use strap-ons and dildos?

The future is glorious

Mother worshipping legbeard JIDF doesn't like this bread

Bump

bump for gaybois