Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-fg-norkor-crisis-20170815-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link:

latimes.com/nation/la-fg-norkor-crisis-20170815-story.html

>How does that happen?
The same way it happened the last 90 times. DPRK is all talk

i could almost taste the happening.

Well, it was you who sperged out and it was you who pulled back. DPRK never changes it's behavior.

Kimmy knows Trump will wipe his starving third world playpen off the map if he so much as launches a rubber band into Guam's waters.

>They actually try to paint it as Trump backing down because Trump isn't allowed to have a win

lel this is just pathetic

It did happen. We just jumped timelines again to where it hasn't. Haven't the last few days felt a little disjointed?

Anyone who believed it was going to happen was a retard.
Sup Forums confirmed for being mongs

disjointed is an understatement. it feels like NK threats never happened.

Trump cucked Kimmy. It seems that all these tin pot tyrants need is a little resistance and they fold.

What do you know?

>"I NUKE GUAM, NORTH KOREA STRONG"
>"I will shove my boot up your fat ass if you nuke Guam"
>"OKAY MAYBE I NO NUKE GUAM"
that's it. that's what happened.

Dammit Kim. Commiefornia isn't going to nuke itself.

It happened because the media hyped something our nothing like it always does to gain clicks and views. You're a dumbass for falling for their bullshit.

>Don't step on our enemies toes, they might ct like our enemy.

Spineless cunts.

China happened. Kim nearly goaded Trump into attacking, then China clarified they will aid the Norks if the US is the aggressor. If China got involved Russia would soon follow, and all we'd have to counter them is cucked out allies and our increasingly spread Armed Forces. China's backing is the sole reason why North Korea gets away with acting like a hostile child on the international stage. Kim just shit tested us, and I think it went fairly well.

Maybe the south doesn't want to get destroyed, cause that's what would happen. We can't protect them properly, even if we say we could.

Do you think Trumps generals are full of shit when they say a war with NK would cause millions of deaths?

China also said they would remain neutral if NK made the first move.

Fat boy blinked.

He thought Trump was as easy to push around as El Jefe Negro.

not a single question about it at the press conf

You're a dumb fuck. That's how it happened.
Best Korea has done this every few years for the past 40. This wasn't going to be different than the last 27 times

100% this.

Trump used North Korea as an attempt to distract from his shitty presidency that crumbled completely when O-care repeal failed.

The fact that South Korea had to come out and remind everyone that no action would be taken unless they approved it tells it all.
Trump never even talked to them about it.

Of course. They thought he'll make it worse. They'd dance with joy if Guam got nuked because it'll prove them right.

The leftist media has no soul.

NK is not the enemy, that is what them in the media tells you to believe. Yesterday it was Syria and today it is North Korea.

SK is corrupt, an SJW paradise like no other. And now you will die for them yet again only not in the middle east so they can have more power by having the North and South.

WAKE THE FUCK UP! We should be liberating SK from SJW rule not dying so those same SJW's can take over the north and spread farther into asia.

ROK media controls SK and just like in American Media the same they want control of NK which is why in every western media outlet the march to war is unanimous and unquestioned and why your US president is being torn apart daily by the same them who want him seen as weak and powerless for not following their agenda of expanding their influence.

>russia would get involved
Literally for what reason? What benefit would Russia stand to gain from taking any side in the fight?

Their economy is in shambles, their reputation is dirt, their force projection is laughable, and they can do nothing but benefit from not participating in the NK crisis.

Worst case scenario their economy is hurt by the instability and reduced trade but the West is severely weakened as well. Best case scenario the West is severely weakened and their economy improves as a result of their infrastructure and trade being unmolested by any potential happenings. Neutral scenario nothing changes for them because NK is irrelevant to them as far as trade and geopolitics go.
China wants their buffer state, without a doubt, but they also desperately need trade with the West. I think if the US and pals offered China NK as a full puppet state and for the border to not move afterwards, China would gladly take it, providing NATO gives them a lot of aid to help take North Korea out of the stone age.