Her name was Haley HEYER and YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS DEAD YOU NAZIS!!! YOU BRAINWASHED A SCHIZO KID AND NOW YOU HAVE...

Her name was Haley HEYER and YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS DEAD YOU NAZIS!!! YOU BRAINWASHED A SCHIZO KID AND NOW YOU HAVE BLOOD ON UR HANDS I HOPE UR HAPPY NAZI SCUM!'!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7KSfjv4Oq0
youtube.com/watch?v=sAcxMn3Gv4o
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=keHJ6a9fcwY
youtu.be/r-3HEyR-c3M
youtube.com/watch?v=GHHd2eFMm0U
youtu.be/fI1X6ejawxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

literally who?

It was either this or heart failure in like 5 years.

Don't stand in the road when there's people surrounding a car that's facing you and smashing it with melee weapons.

burn the coal, pay the toll.

>I HOPE UR HAPPY NAZI SCUM!'!

i am. she was fat and useless.

How about she was radicalized into hanging out with faggots who wanted to BASH THE FASH and decided to attack a fucking car?

>THE REASON SHE IS DEAD
can you prove she is dead? I need the full story, grade school yearbooks, local hospital and dental records, death certificate, doctor who signed off at morgue, that doctors work history.

Horrible she is dead, , but maybe if antifa and other left wing groups didn't go to charlottesville looking to start a fight when the alt right was just excising free speech and free assembly.

My condolences. Truly whale hunting is the most heinous crime of them all.

i didnt tell her to stand in the road blocking traffic with her oppressive size, and i didnt hit the gas and run her over

how is it my fault? I know this is bait, but the left have a real problem with blaming the wrong people

FAAAAAT

But it was for research!

who told her to go on street and block cars? pedestrians are so pedestrian

Fucking top kek good shit lad

maybe if she wasn't so fat she could have moved out of the way????????

Haley HEYER
Heavy HEYER
Haley HEIFER
Heavy HEIFER

we had nothing to do with this

It wouldn't have happened if she had not gone.

>t. CNN

You are the reason she was there. She was there to try to get some sweet beta peg meat. Those hefty thighs could make any trans commie fuck-doll scream daddy. Your ignorance about civilization and how to preserve it is encouraging.

The BLM guys that killed those cops don't count right? Do you really think pol cares about this bitch who showed up to crack people skulls in with bats?

HE WOULDNT HAVE PEELED OUT IF PEOPLE WEREN'T HITTING HIS CAR WITH BATS

Does anyone know her true cause of death? I heard that she actually died of a heart attack. If that's the case, you could say that her lifestyle was a superseding cause in her death and that the driver was not fully legally responsible.

Cronuts

She was a domestic terrorist. Now she is a dead terrorist. Good riddance.

if she the reason his front end was so fucked up ?

we should start a go fund me to fix his car.

You're trying to hard to be a faggot. If you don't let up a bit you'll actually become one.

Figures. With all that fat to cushion the impact its highly unlikely that blunt force trauma was the cause.

you know who i feel bad for in all of this? diabetes

imagine working this hard on something only to have it snatched away by the chad of accidental death: vehicular manslaughter

She has 72 virgins in Hefty Heaven™

don't block streets. Cars don't care about your feelings.

>Her name was Haley HEYER

Does OP remember the names oft he 5 cops BLM killed in Dallas?

Fuck off commie, how many times are you going to post this tired shit?
Herbed

>Live in Australia
>Responsible for fat Amerilard commie wannabe

Feels pretty good! Fuck I love being white and straight and male, just by existing I outrage people like you!

blubber force trauma

How did the car not crumple on impact? Look at the size of her he must have had a cowcatcher on the front or something that bitch is BIIIIIIG

who cares if some fat commie cow dies?

hahah the niggest
left start every time fight
right fight back and now cry HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

I heard that she ate so many fried shrimp that the world ran out of shrimp and then she died of despair.

SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW!!

A morbidly obese childless coalburner. What was lost?

Commies aren't human

if she was less fat, would she have lived? How does fatness affect CPR?

S to spit on fat sluts grave

S
W

the truth is she was lead astray by you and your bullshit commie suck fest. Free gibs is not how you build a civilization, it's how you erode it.

makes it far more difficult if not impossible to preform cpr and more kinetic force is transferred because her weight is greater.

Ugh, she really was fat.
But not fat enough.

All speedhumps mattet!

>youtube.com/watch?v=sAcxMn3Gv4o

But in all honesty yeah idk

Underrated post.

My K/D is literally 5:0 now

You're right she died too early for us to throw her out of a helicopter so we had to settle for the challenger

Come on, you can't honestly think her blood is on our hands. One look at her and you know the only thing running through her veins is canola oil.

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

They came looking for a fight and they found one. If you live by the bat, you'll die by the dodge or something.

No, her name is Beached Bertha or sometimes Roadkill Rhonda or maybe Pancake Patti, or if you like you can call her Heart Attack Heifer.

youtube.com/watch?v=keHJ6a9fcwY

Holy shit Aussie this is shit posting if I've ever seen it.

Truly the best car I bet /o/ agrees.

I posted a frog, now I am responsible for a fat coal burner becoming worm food.

>Car of peace
>Only death is 280-lb pig

Are we SURE this guy isn't Muslim?

Her name was Moby Dick-chaser

youtu.be/r-3HEyR-c3M

Only killed one those fuckers are good at killing as much as possible

The alt right is full of cringy loons.

Keep it up you're doing God's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHHd2eFMm0U

But I'm not nazi

How am I the reason she didn't know to stand in the street and illegally impede traffic?

More like HALEY HEIFER AMIRITE?!?!

>Her name was Haley HEYER

That's nice, but did you know

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

youtu.be/fI1X6ejawxA

Just another Fat White Whale Antifa roadkill .
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

cool. a fucking leftie landwhale is dead. i cant wait to find out wheres shes buried so i can film her grave being defiled and smashed.
MAGA
MAGA
MM
AA
GG
AA

Taiwan with the bantz

you attacked a brainwashed schizo kid
and the blood is on your hands.
i hope your happy nazi scum.

killing fat coal burners and police officers
so the 2 black suvs could swap the driver with the kid.

too stupid and degenerate to not recognize a mass psyop.

RIP in peace, fat cunt.

This is like a fevered leftist's idea of a Sup Forums comment, lul.

She died how she lived. Fat.

Fun fact, only living things can die, and as she was a commie she was technically a robot.

Your post is factually inaccurate, please change it to dismantled or disabled vice dead.

Probably with a pint of nigger jizz sloshing around in her stomach and womb.

This picture can't be posted enough

The reason she is dead is cause she couldn't Dodge a Challenger.

I didn't make the faggot who drove the car do what he did.

I like how the media only shows pictures of her face because if they included her body no one would care.

She died how she lived, a filthy communist.

>YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS DEAD
That is a rich accusation coming from a commie cultist desu.
Not to mention that it's unhinged and more than a little delusional.

Now look at this shill. First day?

>WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
*vroom*
*SMASH*
*Lard jiggling noises*
*chimpout noises*

I didn't make her get really fat and then walk around with a bunch of Antifa scumbags. And I didn't plow into her with my car.

Fuck her.

SHE WAS A FAT COAL BURNING WHORE AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST!!!FACT!!!

I wonder if the antifa protesters feel bad for getting the land whale harpooned? Do the antifa organizers feel bad for putting people in harms way? Does the mayor of that city feel bad for allowing all the assaults and her death to happen while the cops had the stand down orders ordered by the mayor himself?