Left or Right

Faith Goldy or Lauren Southern?

Pick the one you would rather be your wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyD8BxoB2To
imgur.com/a/RyWee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Left.
Lauren is objectively better looking but I know she isn't really anywhere near trad. Just look at how often Faith talks about Christianity compared to Lauren.

both. at the same time ;^)

blowjobs from faith
creampies for lauren
marry both

right

>ywn have sex with Faith Goldy for the sole purpose of reproduction

Right body left brain is the only real answer.

Faith to wife

I don't marry jews

The one that looks like a tranny or the one that talks like one.

Difficult choice.

I think Faith is better looking.

left
right is the equivalent of female twitch streamer

Jessu southern

Lauren, easy choice

Haha nice thread my dude. I like pussy too.

this

nigga u gay

Imagine being a normal girl, you realise all the hypocrisy and decide to do something about it. You're a normal girl, so you date, so you have social media profiles, so you do normal girl things.

Then a hoard of user posters take interest. If they're not throwing antisemitism your way, they're actually pretending to plan your marriage, you know their frustration and your beauty is the connection, but goddamn would you absolutely, lividly hate them like the pathetic, beta cucks they are.

Find real women in real life, trust me Lauren is nothing like she appears on camera, Faith is but that's different. Faith is obliviously awkward.

Sage this shit. Treat them like humans so they don't hate us.

Faith before the plastic surgery. Now she has clown lips.

How old is faith? Can I still have healthy kids?

Faith has the DSL's. Just saying.

I'm a radical centrist.

they look better, I wank thinking of them covered in 100 layers of bright red lipstick

If this was reddit I would give you gold wise sir

In a few years Faith Goldy will look as leathery as Larry King and Lauren will look like a overweight soccer mom. I'll take the fake blonde over the suntanning addict I guess.

How is this replication strategy working out for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=JyD8BxoB2To

So are bisexuals, cocksucker.

agreed.

I don't date nonwhite mongrels, so the answer is neither
>is Polynesian Iberian abomination
>wewuz Danes and shiteeeeet

>I don't date
fixed

>is at most 1% polynesian
>HURR MONGREL MUDSKIN

How confident are you that you don't have ANY turk DNA?

Goldy

Tough call. I love Faith, but she's 28 and Lauren's only 22. I'd be getting more of Lauren's prime child-birthing years.

Both would make great wives.

i like blondes

No idea who these bitches are, but left because she looks like she puts out. The one on the right looks like she'd be a dead fish in bed.

That is the correct answer

I do not plan to date Lauren, I already know she won't take me seriously. I "replicate" with real life girls, tech girls who are probably as intelligent anyway and if they're brown they're even decent looking, because hot white girls do not do STEM.

Having "waifus" will make you socially infertile and you will die alone. Live your life as your own life, this escapism isn't even appeasing these girls. They can't be appeased, that's over for them.

I literally cannot stop thinking about Lauren's sister since I saw the pictures of her the other day

Fuuuuuuck she's literally perfect

Which made me realise Lauren is actually the nerdy sister who was into cosplay and then got into politics after being on the internet too much , which is kinda hilarious

>Lauren's sister
post pics

Faith

The sister has great legs and ass, but I think Lauren is facially more attractive.

There is so much proof of them taking black cock

those photos of Jess were without a doubt photoshopped.

which one has the dick

It's hilarious how the far right is using attractive women to bring in the pathetic neckbeard white knight support.

Didn't she retweet something mocking that historical monument that got destroyed not too long ago?

wtf is this autism?

Left one looks like fucking old

>imgur.com/a/RyWee

Lauren is ugly by comparison

ohhh hey its the korean dude

>using attractive women to draw people in

Yeah, because no one except the alt-right has ever done that before.

I would lick her pussy, yes I would!

what happens here?

>that waist
>those hips

HNNNGH

Its like arnold and danny in twins. This one definitely got the mojo. Lauren is a pretty girl and all but damn.

Faith Goldy, while quite attractive doesn't look quite as fertile, she has those sharp features and is a little too thin....Lauren on the other hand looks perfect for breeding

damn.

I wonder if she has similar values or if she went through a "rebellious phase" when she was a teen.

Unlike you I have a girlfriend who's 100% Central and Northern European just like me
The whole definition of a mongrel is that you are not pure. And she's also Iberian, which is a synonym for part negro/sephardi on DNA tests
>how confident
I'm not Serbian, Albanian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Greek or Bulgarian so 100% sure
Lauren is ugly*

You're even worse, Jess Samsen isn't even an eceleb and if you can find her views and beliefs you'll think she's a dumb shit. There are so many hot chicks out there if you really don't care about the personality behind the face, you don't need to stalk someone not even directly famous.

Live your own lives guys, look for real women and end the sexual frustration.

I just couldn't give a fuck how I seem, I guess that is a little spergy, but fuck you it's Sup Forums.

Both because i'm a retarded fuck with shit for brains who fantasizes about having romantic relationships with ugly attention whores wearing excessive make-up and profiting like the virtual prostitutes they are from other lonely, desperate imbeciles just like me

That's not charls from MDE is it?

I'd wife neither, but fuck Lauren.

Not usually for extremist political positions though.

>brown eyes
>my wife

Fuuuuuuuck me lads

Absolutely fucking perfect. Got me through my last two personal bests, finally have something to lift for

>unironically fantasising about trying to get big and rich to marry some Canadian bitch who is way out of my league

This is why I should stay off women desu

Ezra as my waifu

Isn't Faith like 8 years older? How does she look better than Lauren?

Slut, kys

Overall Samantha Bloom is my right wing waifu

Stay outside of the box user

>This is why I should stay off women desu
you should stay away from women because they motivate you to be healthy and wealthy? that sounds retarded

literally built for black cock

PEAK PERFORMANCE

Fuck you. I'll have both.

Because it's childish LARP shit and women fucking suck

Even though I'm all rose tinted over this chick she'd still probably turn out to be a boring left leaning basic bitch in person

I like to suck cock. It's not your business.

Jews, Germans, and the English Boomer Retirees who used to live in Toronto avoid the Diversity by moving into expensive suburbs they surrounded with the homes of their mostly venezuelan or cuban but sometimes phillipino maids.

I'm not even kidding. Of course like most of Toronto its shit (and yes oakville you are basically just a shit suburb of Toronto, not truly your own city anymore this isn't 1860), but its basically where well-to-do WASPY boomers retired with their jew accountants and lawyers, and imported a servant class. Very few blacks and arabs compared to the rest of the region. Only Boomer Waspy former Yuppies reliving the old days, or their imported servant class of mestizo looking maids (and whores). And lots of jews, since the money is there.

Oakville is objectively shit, its old self is dying, but there are a few working class normie white neighbourhoods left in it, and its better place than most of the GTA.

>my sides

Faith for a wife, Southern to fuck

Simple

you sound like fun

Is faith 28? she looks way older than that.

Stop posting that blonde Jew on here.

I'm not very fun at all

I just sit in my room and play guitar and lift and shitpost

Wikipedia says she's 28.

> Conservative
> Wearing clothing like that

Another controlled opposition

Faith Goldy's kinda weird and super religious, Lauren is more rational, not at absolute 0 yet maybe 20 [out of 100 being absolutely delusional deranged detached from reality lefty] I'm probably a 5 come at me ladies ;)

Nah, Lauren and her sister are the same. They're both modern day prostitutes, just for different audiences.

Is cunn both of their linguses

great thread we need more of these i love celebrities xD

>cartoons
Yikes desu

Problem?

im 28

Faith all the way

Interesting! I didn't know that.

lol, I wish this was really her. It would make my year.