>Dating a tranny
why would you do that to yourself?

(S)he's nice and I like what she does with her butt

Whatever floats your boat

Yes

Sage

>Dating a tranny
>Am I /YourEnemy/?
Yes.A criminal who broke G-d's commandment and deserves death.

>Dating a tranny
Hey, as long as you're not procreating I'm cool

I do have a serious question tho. Why do jews not go and live in Israel? I'd say it's because of your adaptation to a cosmopolitan environment over the last 2000 years, but I'm just an inbred nazi.

But I actually am serious I want to know what you think since you are a jew

God is fake
I'm gonna pro create, just not with my gf. And I'm not a practicing Jew, neither was my father. Also, despite the "averse to physical labor" thing, my dad was a butcher and his dad was a shoe maker.

Are you the type who hates Arabians or the Religion?

Also Sage for being an immoral faggot dating an immoral, self selling human trash.

>my dad was a butcher and his dad was a shoe maker.
There were a lot of yall who were doing that. I only have a problem with the intelligentsia desu

The religion. Arabians are people, even if they've been subjected to centuries of a malpracticing belief system. I believe that in 100 years the peoples of a Middle East could contribute to their own betterment and a better world, but only if Islam no longer exists, at least in the region.
You don't like us because we're prone to a higher IQ?
My dad probably would have gone into finance but he was dyslexic. My great grandfather was a math teacher when he came to America, though.

No, you are not /ourenemy/ just a little disgusting.

Agreed on your thoughts, Me personally i follow what i feel is right and what helps me sleep at night.

Stay safe friend.

Y-you too..

>God is fake
Your life will not be rather sad. Not because you believe that G-d is fake, but because you don't understand a simple truth about males and females.
youtube.com/watch?v=zDNHGNQQkXw

Whats a litle discusting in germany is not discusting in india and very discusting everywhere else.

>tfw Jewish
Enough said.

Also sage.

>>Believe in racial equality

But how can you deny science? Do you deny that blacks are faster runners?

Sup Forums will disown me, but no I don't think you are my enemy

If you can forgive me for my Nazi great grandparents, I can forgive your jewishness. Everyone deserves to be proud of their ancestors.

If you can accept that transexualism is a severe mental illness, I can accept that you are a transexual's caretaker.

If you can accept that races exist biologically and should be kept separate, I can accept legal equality for all races.

I am convinced that Islam is the greatest threat to the world. We must destroy Islam and kill all muslims. It is written in the Quran that all non-muslims should be converted, subjugated or killed. There is no misinterpreting that. It's either us or them, and I am not below allying with jews and niggers to save the rest of humanity from the false prophet and the enemies of God.

>dating a tranny
You're a weak enemy and all we have to do is wait for you to die as there won't be any descendants to carry on your legacy.

Fuck off kike. I'll support Islamic fundamentalism over your degeneracy.

In 2017 no one wants to be hateful, we just want people to accept reality and thats enough.

I understand it, I choose to disregard it to make my life simpler and more enjoyable. Just like you choose to believe in God to make you happier.
I suppose I could have used a more complicated phrasing. I believe that every race deserves to be seen the same, I don't think anyone deserves unfair treatment based on their ethnic origins.
>If you can forgive me for my Nazi great grandparents
I can.
>If you can accept that transexualism is a severe mental illness
Misery over one's gender is a mental illness, I choose to enrich her life by going along with what makes her happy.
>If you can accept that races exist biologically and should be kept separate
Mm, right to separation maybe. I don't think there'd be many problems introduced if there were a "Whites only" and "Blacks only" nation like the Jews have with Israel.
>and kill all muslims
Woah there man. Maybe the ones that are willing to die by the principle of "us or them" should be put to that test, but the ones that are willing to see another way deserve to have one.
Not right now, I'll be with a girl after my current gf and I break up for whatever reason.
That's fair.

wow what you said was beutiful and i can put this nazis and jewish thing behind us and target islam

>she
It will never be a woman

No she won't. But when she's with me she's happy.

Gay as fuck famalam

I honestly think ancaps are more retarded than commies at this point.

They larp just as hard

You are right and I can accept my mistake. It is too extreme to say that we should kill all muslims. Instead, we should burn all Qurans. Without the satanic teachings of that book, there would eventually be no muslims.

>she
You mean he.

>we should burn all Qurans
It's a start