What's Sup Forums's consensus on the son of a shepherd?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on the son of a shepherd?

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Danny_Antonucci
willgreg123.deviantart.com/art/Borat-and-Rolf-49637653
infogalactic.com/info/Moe_Howard
infogalactic.com/info/Curly_Howard
infogalactic.com/info/Shemp_Howard
infogalactic.com/info/Larry_Fine
youtu.be/aTkGxeATbww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show was red pilled.

Is this the new reddit meme

>tfw you'll never watch rolf beat the cumskin edboys to death with a salmon before he rapes all the women in the culdesac

Rolf is from a Snow nig or mongoloid place, show's creators had that weird rural type in mind

what about (((Eddy)))?

in one Episode, (((Eddy)))'s Last Name was revealed to be Skipper. Skipper what? (((stein))) or (((berg)))?

you would realize by now Eddy was a ((())).

AROUND EDS DON'T REST YOUR HEADS

want Jaws? (Breakers) get Quarters in your Paws!

why wont amyone mention (((Eddy))) and his Wicked Antics? he just jewed everyone lile a Typical jew in almost every Episode.

>amyone

ANYONE

>lile

damn, i feel like Ed everytime i make a Gramatical Mistake.

i remember EENE had a Christmas Special. im surpised Antonucci didnt make a Hanukkah Special just to reveal Eddy's jewishness to the Normies, but he already did, in a subtle way.

>kevin constantly called the eds "dorks" (read: kikes)
>love interest wass nazz (read: nazi)
whoever made this show was on some wagner-tier redpills

i guess some Normies who watched EEnE are now Redpilled on the jews after seeing (((Skipperstein)))'s Scams.

dont forget how (((Eddy))) SCAMMED Everyone of their Money like a Typical Materialist jew.

maybe Ed and Edd were jews too, thus the Eds being like the Three Stooges, who were also jews.

The show's creator is Italian and Rolf was mostly stereotyped after Italian American immigrants. He just threw in a bit of of Swiss and Slav in there to tone down the obviousness of it.

Ed Edd 'n Eddy has an underlining message about the consequences of jewery. Great show.

this guy made it. he also did a Show for (((MTV))). (ownes by Sumner Redstone/Rothstein, who owns (((Nickelodeon))) and (((Comedy Central))) too)
infogalactic.com/info/Danny_Antonucci

i always wondered if (((Eddy)))'s last Name, Skipper, ended in (((stein))) or (((berg))), or even... *gulp* (((schild))).

Rolf reminds me of Borat. (played by Sacha Baron COHEN)

willgreg123.deviantart.com/art/Borat-and-Rolf-49637653

image wont load, sorry.

ever since i got Redpilled, i cant see old Childhood Cartoons like Ed Edd n Eddy without thinking of how jewish Eddy is.

if he existed IRL, Eddy would be a Banker like Rothschilds, or Goldman Sachs.

Nigger, what the fuck are you trying to slide
Fuck off to some other board you dumb samefagging cunt. Go shitpost on

Borat was Sacha Baron Cohen making fun of basic middle eastern cultures, despite his country of origin Kazakhstan, being mostly Mongolian and nothing like depicted.

Rolf is basically Antonucci making fun of himself and the clashing cultural differences he noticed between off-the-boat Italian immigrants and general American culture.

He heavily stereotyped Italians in his MTV show The Brother's Grunt but had to tone it down a bit for Ed Edd and Eddy.

shut the fuck up kike
you're just butthurt that we're exposing the agenda you've been pushing through cartoons for a century

Hard working traditionalist immigrant.

Ed Edd n Eddy, bear an uncanny resemblance to the Three Stooges, who were unfunny even by jewish standards.

Moe's real name was Moses Horwitz.

infogalactic.com/info/Moe_Howard

>Horwitz was born on June 19, 1897 in the Brooklyn, New York neighborhood of Bensonhurst to Solomon Horwitz and Jennie Gorovitz, the fourth-born of five brothers of Lithuanian Jewish ancestry. He was named Moe when still very young and later called himself Harry. His parents were not involved in show business, but Moe, older brother Shemp Howard, and younger brother Curly Howard all eventually became world-famous as members of The Three Stooges

Larry was Louis Feinberg.

>Fine was born to a Jewish family as Louis Feinberg,[2] at 3rd and South Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.[3] His father, Joseph Feinberg (who was Russian Jewish), and mother, Fanny Lieberman, owned a watch repair and jewelry shop. In early childhood, Larry's arm was burned with acid that his father used to test whether or not gold was real.

Curly was Jerome Horwitz, and had a Tongue Twisting Heeb Name too.

infogalactic.com/info/Curly_Howard

>Curly Howard was born Jerome Lester Horwitz in the Bensonhurst section of the Brooklyn borough of New York City. He was the fifth of the five Horwitz brothers and of Lithuanian Jewish ancestry. Because he was the youngest, his brothers called him "Babe" to tease him. The name "Babe" stuck with him all his life, although when his older brother Shemp Howard married Gertrude Frank, who was also nicknamed "Babe," the brothers called him "Curly" to avoid confusion.[4] His full formal Hebrew name was "Yehudah Lev ben Shlomo Natan ha Levi.

Shemp, who replaced Curly later, was Shmuel.

infogalactic.com/info/Shemp_Howard

>Shemp was born in Manhattan, New York, and raised in Brooklyn. He was the third-born of the five Horwitz brothers, the sons of their Lithuanian Jewish parents: Solomon Horwitz (1872-1943) and Jennie Horwitz (1870-1939).

forgot Link to Larry's Page.

infogalactic.com/info/Larry_Fine

Three Stooges are Jews. News at 11

>Three Stooges
>unfunny
I hate Jews too, but fuck that shit taste man

Rolf is still the Funny Foreigner Stereotype like Borat is.

AFAIK, Antonucci is not a jew hopefully.

>Three Stooges, who were unfunny even by jewish standards.
Incorrect.

Eds still remind me of the Stooges though. all Stooges were jews, and Eddy had some Materialism only seen in jews, but im not sure if Ed and Edd.

its your opinion Rabbi.

looks like by dropping some Redpills, i just made some jews OYVEYING at me.

>Wilfred, stop using Rolf's hammer of silencing to kidnap too-clever-for-his-gangster-appearance-Ed-Boy and abusing his body in his unconscious nap!

But I'm not even Jewish.

i also forgot to mention which (((Eds))) looked like the (((Stooges))).

(((Eddy))) = (((Moe)))

(((Edd))) = (((Larry)))

(((Ed))) = (((Curly)))/(((Shemp)))

how should i know? maybe by showing your Nose through the Screen?

only jews would defend other jews like Moe, Larry, and Curly, so you sound a little bit (((suspicious))) for defending them.

kek the water torture episode

strangely, (((Eddy))) does not rub his hands like the Merchant he is.

if i Remember, that was the very first Episode of the Series.

Ed burden has been placed on Rolf.

youtu.be/aTkGxeATbww

now i found out that Rolf was Voiced by the same guy who Voiced Goku in the English Dub of DBZ.

and i also had recently a vision of a Parody of the 3rd Dark Knight Rises trailer, with Rolf as Bane!

Life has many doors Ed boy