Ask a guy who just Joined the JDL anything

Ask a guy who just Joined the JDL anything.
I just got back from showing support for Trump in NYC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqwuMb3E0KM
globalresearch.ca/alliance-of-convenience-israel-supports-syrias-isis-terror-group/5587203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this still a thing since Rabbi Kahane died Hashem Yinkom Damo?
intro for the goyim: youtube.com/watch?v=vqwuMb3E0KM

It's starting back up in France and now the US.

I hope you die a horrible death

I think we should just move to Israel and join the IDF. Let the goyim kill themselves.

sure

The BDS movement is trying to end Israel. So we come after them.

So, how about them helpless "Syrian refugees"? Will you find room in your burg for some mobile Muslims?

wtf no Jew wants muslims anywhere but 6 feet under. Only self hating Jews and larpers promote that bullshit.

Fuck that I was born on American soil and so will my children.

That being said I noticed a lot more chatter about the JDL coming back. Hyped to start cracking some commies and knocking some nazis.

Already started training again.

Mobile Muslims is why the JDL is becoming big in France.

So you're not a zionist? Why don't you just suck some uncircumcised goy cock loser? Also commies are not real.

>and join the IDF.

The jews have word for people just like you -- Freier
kek!

are you a hard man? If I started something here, could you finish it?

kill your self kike

>Also commies are not real.

Sure they are, they're just another flavor of hebrew.

Thats a very sympathic trait about jews.

Where can i donate a shekel ? XD

What?

Here's a picture from last night.

they look like they are possesed by Satan. #punchakike.

Nope.

your leader committed suicide in prison. All Jews belong with him.

reminder jdl beats up the antifa as much as the alt right does making them our greatest ally meme

Is that yiddish for non-religious? It would just be fry in that case. I'm a religious zionist I come here to learn about my targets.

he wants to know if you could beat him in a fight. A question easy to answer on the internet.

No he didn't.
Trump is our leader now.

there's no concentrated threat of communism like there is of the alt right. also communism isn't an ideology of hate. they think they're helping. but by restricting economic freedom they are strangling people. alt right is an ideology of killing people based on ethnicity.

Rabbi kahane did nothing wrong

send it to your local orthodox synagogue my good goy!

It is truly great to connect to one's ancestors, fight alongside friends, and serve loyally a loyal leader.

guy on left wearing white face?

i think that Jews should have a homeland in isreal and that isreal is Jewish land for those who need it. I was lucky and the lord made me American. The US is my home and I've dedicated my life to serving American values. I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

Also commies are very real and need to be removed from the United States.

What is it Jewish Defense League?

As long as they support Trump, I guess based?

Meir Kahane was the leader. He was assassinated by a muslim terrorist the US failed to convict. The same man went on to execute the attack on the world trade center. Look it up. God is with us Goy.

It's the lighting moron.

nice slide faggot. he tried to bomb a mosque and was thrown i Jail, too scared to be in their without constant police protection so he massada himself. Follow his foot steps kike

>communism isn't an ideology of hate
Cultural and historical illiteracy needs to end. Commies hate all normality -- the family, prosperity, art, getting enough to wat -- and all of the hate ever demonstrated by the Brownshirts was a reaction to violent and vandalizing Reds.

allah u akbar. may he rot in hell. Islam>Kikes

trump? err no. I'm an actual Jew not someone trying to appeal to goyim and the alt right. Trump is OK, better than shillary, but our leader? no. Our leader has to be a descendent or Abraham Isaac and Jacob, not a savage low IQ barbarian.

קהנא צדק

as do shabbos goyim like you

>syrian
>will unironically be killed by a Muslim.
Ok they Mohammed.

>alt right is an ideology of killing people based on ethnicity.

Ok have you read Das Kapital or the Communist Manifesto? Compare it to Mein Kampf. One is written by an Economist looking for a way to alleviate suffering (it's wrong, I'm a libertarian and disagree) the other by a hateful racist meth addict.

Tfw Israeli Jews hate Christians just as much as Muslims

"Hah hah we're so right wing! Just like you, goyim!"

ᏀᎪᏕ

He's Jewish follow the thread sand nigger

How can I be a Shabbas goy if I'm Jewish? Do you even know what that means?

All of his kids are married to Jews or dating one.

I find it pretty interesting how almost the entire state of israel is conservative and the entirety of jews in america are libs.

What the fuck went wrong?

Israeli Jew here. Definitely do not hate christians at all or if at all not 1/100th of the hate I have for Muslims. But cool story you got there. Not that I much care. I've resigned myself to the fact that only Jews will be able to protect Jews. I'm not relying on the Goyim.

Isn't the JDL listed as a hate group and thats why it relocated to Canada?

Also gas yourself kike.

>Pol Pot who is that?
>The Shining Path who are they?
>The Cultural Revolution what was that?
>The holodomor did nothing wrong

>there's no concentrated threat of communism

Nor will there be because we will shut it down

This fucking guy

wow cool? Ivanka is Jewish AFAIK. He himself is a degenerate Goy however. We will support as long as our interests intersect.

only the Nebbish ones and upstate New York ones are liberal. It's just that if a New York Jew stops talking for five fucking seconds their head explodes so that's all you hear from.

Most Jews that are not nebs are pretty in the middle on most issues.

These leaders have nothing to do with 'communism' as an ideology. Killing Jews is based on Mein Kampf

>Israel
>not behind ISIS
nice try kike

>hast to aks
>lurk more faggot

This

Actual Jew here. Must disagree. 70-75% vote democrat = cucked, about 40% all SJW fags. much higher percentage than any other race. I'm not going to lie about it , it's a problem. Most Israelis are very different, about 30% of Jews are legit and uncucked.

Why are you a Nazi?

Literally any group now that has a flag or a symbol is Nazi.

Dude fuck off. Commies are the same kind of assholes that nazis and islamists are. They want to strip you of g-ds greatest gift which is free will and the ability to make your own fate. They want you to fall in line and bow to their fake kings. The fear independent thought. Commies are trash.

Sup legalize.

Reverse psychology on Americans

>Israel throws Christians under the bus by funding+supplying radical Islamists in other territories for the 6 millionth time
>"Oy vey our bad"
Hezbollah makes better gains against extremists than you cunts do, and they treat Christians better as well

Yes because radical islamic groups are in the interest of Israel. Think before you speak, and make sure you pay your jizya you brown monster.

Nigga show your self

>Not all communism!

Communist leaders and communist parties world wide had nothing to do muh communism

Dictatorship of the proletariat and violent class war are cornerstones

but thats OK because reason

soooo much love, communism is about love

>globalresearch.ca/alliance-of-convenience-israel-supports-syrias-isis-terror-group/5587203

Nice try Shlomo

Err no. Communists are generally intellectuals who believe in central planning and since most people they meet aren't as intelligent as they are, they believe they could make the world better if they got to decide for everyone. It's not right but it's not a concentrated effort to eradicate people based on ethnicity. False equivalency of Communism and Nazism must be repudiated.

>(it's wrong, I'm a libertarian and disagree)
Sure you are and im a civ cuck you pathetic shill

Dude there is a big difference between a Kenedy democrat from New England or Cleveland and a "liberal" who vacations on the hamptons or moved to cali to find themselves and I would say of that 70 percent well over half fall in that slightly left of center kenedy democrat camp

I hope you're kidding. Enjoy paying your Jizya to Hezbollah. Meanwhile churches in the old city of Jerusalem remained closed under Jordanian rule, reopened after Jewish conquest. I actually don't care if you like me or not you're obviously a faggot.

>concentrated effort to eradicate people based on ethnicity.

FIXED
communism is a concentrated effort to eradicate people based on class.

so much better

At least we're not raicst

>why it relocated to Canada
why would they have to relocate to canada ? the US is pretty tolerant of all hate groups unless they blow shit up

what?

There is no jizya under Hezbullah

you are obviously a commie trying to shill your failed ideology ITT faggot

It's actually not.

>Tfw you are too intellectual for a classical democracy and freedom of choice

Fuck off dude. For people like me your road leads to the same place theirs does.

Holy shit matty, is that you?

>JDL
>gas yourself

lol ir's Chaim

As a White Nationalist I am glad that you guys are doing this stuff. Groups like the JDL erode the crypsis that helps Jews hide in Gentile societies. Anything that makes the difference between Jew and Gentile more salient and noticeable is beneficial to us.

for now.

idk man, I live in good 'ol north carolina and every fucking jew I know here or meet at events is of the opinion that trump is hitler. Even the rabbi at my previous temple made some faygeleh schpiel about how you gotta vote for that proposition to let gays have equal bathroom right. lmao, fuck that, not enough people left imo.

I've been here all summer bro

>Communism isn't about attacking races

OK, commuinst uni teacher pick related

lol err no. If I was there'd be much better places to shill than here...

how did u become so fucking based?

>White Nationalist
No

GREAT STUFF

Oh so kikes can predict the future now ?? see my previous image

I pick JDL and you don't know how to green text. your newfag is showing.

Lmfao

>One is written by an Economist looking for a way to alleviate suffering
Do you really think we'll fall for that weak bait commie ? no libertarian in their right mind would ever say anything nice about (((Marx))) now fuck off back to plebbit

THIS!!!

The holocaust

? I'm not a communist bud I believe in anarcho capitalism or libertarianism. Just think its sad when people go, forget about Nazis what about muh communists. Shows a lot of ignorance.