Stop calling it white genocide. The second a normie hears that, they think "lol nobody is being rounded up into camps...

Stop calling it white genocide. The second a normie hears that, they think "lol nobody is being rounded up into camps, idiot" and reject the concept.

Call it White Fade-Out.

1) It stops people from denying it's happening. White people are fading from the world and that's easily provable
2) It stops them from getting bogged down on the word genocide. Yes, it's intentional from (((them))) and yes it does technically fit the UN definition, but the average person already dismissed you forever by the time you get to that point.
3) The only responses to it are to argue that it's a good thing, which will activate the almonds of whites listening, or to argue about the causes, which you can then use to get a discussion going on hormones in the water, (((media))), welfare, etc. Get them to agree it exists first, then let them walk down the path of logic about what's ultimately causing it.
4)"Fade Out" isn't tied to anything political right now. It doesn't carry any baggage. But it does sound vaguely worrisome

Remember how the left called it "pro choice" instead of "pro abortion." and "diversity" for "remove whitey." Word choices matter. Use their tactics and win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgiLm9bCxrU
clg.portalxm.com/library/keytext.cfm?keytext_id=181
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4777800/The-white-teenager-joined-Newcastle-Asian-sex-gang.html
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Call it White Fade-Out.

I don't even use the word "white" at all, for the same reasons you stated. I simply say "demographic replacement."

For example, I'll say something like: "Native Britons are undergoing demographic replacement in their ancestral homeland. Only 40% of Londoners, for example, are native Britons. If ancestral Japanese only made up 40% of Tokyo or if ancestral Chinese only made up 40% of Beijing, human rights organizations would spring into action."

White people have been the center of the world for thousands of years. Take a break m8

Remove the platelip and clean your room.

Replacement sounds intentional. Like it's a conspiracy theory. Lots of people will subconsciously reject it just from that.

FUCK OFF RICHARD YOU HIPSTER CUNT!
STOP GIVING PEOPLE "ADVICE"
> Stop calling it white genocide.
> Call it White Fade-Out.
So you want to trivialize genocidal rape campaigns?
Actually forming a case for why people are pointing out the truth of the matter is more important.

How do you respond to someone who comments America is a diverse melting pot and that it doesn't belong centrally to whites?

White ethnocide

I think the case for a white America is less strong, which is why I always try to steer the conversation to Europe, where diverse tribes of white people have indisputable claims to the various regions of the continent.

But, if they press the matter, I point out that statistics on American demographics soundly disprove that America has always been a diverse melting pot of non-white people, considering that until the late 1960s America was about 90% people of European ancestry. So, yes, it's a melting pot - but primarily one consisting of different ethnicities from Europe, not the entire world.

Really? White people are fading out? More like equality has freaked out some low self-esteem folks. There is no getting out of this, sorry! Because there is people that actually care for bigotry. I was over the moon with the daily stormer, user always pulls through when the BS level has gone to high. So push white nationalism, it won't work.

When I discuss Europe, I find a lot more success when calling them "indigenous Europeans" instead of white. Leftists become more sympathetic.

Good idea OP.

>"indigenous Europeans"

I like that. I think I'll start using that instead of "ancestral Europeans." (Although it might make the jump to America more difficult, if the discussion ends up going that way.)

>Stop calling it white genocide.

afraid it'll take with the normies? a slow genocide is genocide nonetheless.

softening the rhetoric makes it weaker.

The issue is that White Genocide does not take with normies. The absolute most important thing is to make the average person acknowledge that it's happening. You need them to agree to this one basic fact before you can get anywhere, and if the average person hears "genocide" without seeing a scene that looks like Schindler's List, they'll think it's bullshit. That's just how people are.

But people are problem solvers. They'll think about why it's happening. What could be causing it. That's when you gently nudge them to an inception style realization.

It is intentional you fucking idiot. Look up the Kalergi plan.

>The issue is that White Genocide does not take with normies.

it will if it's repeated enough. "fade out" is too passive a phrase to describe something that is clearly very active and deliberate.

Yeah no shit. But what does the average person think when you come at them with fistfulls of red pills like that?

White Fade Out is an issue you can discuss at a dinner party. White Genocide sounds like Alex Jones shapeshifting child molesters.

It's about knowing your audience. A lawyer arguing before the Supreme Court is going to use different words than he would arguing before a jury of laypeople, even if the core of the legal argument is the same.

>James "Memo Your Hormones" Damore
>James "Causing Kike Nose Envy" Damore
>James "Snout Superior" Damore
>James "Ontologically Male Honker" Damore
>James "Sniff Out the Trannies" Damore
>James "Oversnout" Damore
>James "Sniff a Sneak" Damore
>James "No Genome, No Pheromone" Damore
>James "Check Your Genome" Damore
>James "Program a Binary Gender Spectrum" Damore
>James "Trapping Traps" Damore
>James "Snout Supremacy" Damore
>James "Sexy Snout" Damore
>James "I Like My Genders Like My Sniffers" Damore
>James "Binary Nostrilled Bad Boy" Damore

a fade out is something that happens naturally and for which nobody need take responsibility. fuck that.

Leftists will never use the term. We need them to adapt our language to control the narrative. Imagine how week a leftist looks defending White Fade Out vs mocking the "tinfoil basement conspiracy" of White Genocide. Picture it in your head for a minute and tell me I'm wrong.

so i'll call it what i want

>Leftists will never use the term.

leftists are gone. cut your losses.

Good goy

>leftists are gone
What are you talking about?

In 1960, America was 90+% white. America has been a melting pot, of European people. What we're seeing now is different groups of people, and they aren't integrating all that well. For example, black people have been in America for nearly as long as white people have, and yet, black people still aren't integrated in the "melting pot".

i mean that trying to change the mind of some middle-aged SJW is a fools errand.

>White Fade-Out

Good Night White Right
You gave it a good fight
But dat pussy so tight!
Aaiight?

Ethnic Cleansing.

They are ethnically cleansing white nations of whites. This must be stopped and reversed.

"genocide" sounds silly at first but it has impact.

You're not trying to change their mind. You're trying to get them to adapt your language so they're in a weaker position for a normie audience.

They do it all the time to great effect. Global Warming became Climate Change. Pro-Abortion became Pro-Choice. Gay Marriage became Marriage Equality. Illegal Aliens became Undocumented Immigrants.

It's a tactic that works.

>You're trying to get them to adapt your language

and why would they be so dumb as to do that?

>Global Warming became Climate Change. Pro-Abortion became Pro-Choice. Gay Marriage became Marriage Equality. Illegal Aliens became Undocumented Immigrants.

notice it's only the leftists that use those words.

>Picture it in your head for a minute and tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong. In fact I feel they would mock the term 'fade out' even more easily. Remember, they argue based on emotion and snark, which ultimately comes to them via authority. It doesn't matter if something is factual or not, all they have to do is associate shame with it, which they can do with anything.

>and why would they be so dumb as to do that?
Because they always fall for bait. It's a pathological part of being a hardcore leftist.
youtube.com/watch?v=xgiLm9bCxrU

mfw white illumination and dissipation

>Because they always fall for bait.

no they don't. give me a single example where this has worked on the left.

on the other hand, you're here on Sup Forums trying to change our language. so who's trying to trick who?

>White Fade-Out

Being afraid that your race is going to dwindle and die out is the same as admitting that you can't even compete.

The truth is that whites have been competing and winning for thousands of years.

I don't understand all this fear.
White men rule the world.
That is not about to change.

White Fadeout is actually a pretty subtle stroke of genius. It is innocuous that no one can really argue against it, and it gets the topic on the table in a normie friendly way. Imagine you're at a dinner party (or that you just have friends) and someone mentions something about diversity and multikulti etc., and you sagely note that white fadeout is an ongoing phenomenon in the country, and you don't appreciate it. Now the leftist has a few options available to them
> Mock you/try to socially shame you
Not very likely, since you framed your opinions in a very mild way, and normies don't like it when a seeming moderate has their feet held to the fire, because most of them are moderates or simply don't have opinions
> Try to deny white fadeout exists
An impossible position, as the statistics and facts are explicit
> Try to argue that white fadeout is a good thing
This is what you will most likely run up against, and this is where you can slam them to the ground. Argue about the rights of indigenous European peoples to have self-sovereignty in their own lands, and you can even go so far as to say that indigenous Europeans are being replaced, and you can ask if people would tolerate this happening to Tibetan people or w/e.

Transitioning this to Canada, USA, Australia etc. is more difficult, but you could still argue that while immigrants are welcome, fundamentally changing the demographic makeup of the country aka white fadeout is wrong.

> competing and winning for thousands of years.

this means recognizing potential threats before they get out of hand. things are way out of hand.

Look up the immigration act of 1965 that was signed by lbj. Also the immigration act of 1790. USA was white right up until after 1965.

it doesn't take advantage of the "mental averaging" that people do.

if you have lots of people saying "white genocide", people will take note. they may not call it white genocide in turn, but they might be concerned enough to look into it.

"white fadeout" sounds weak, and causes less concern. it can be ignored.

frankly, "white fadeout" almost sounds petty.

Other way around. Genocide is too loaded of a term. It makes people switch off and disregard. They'll reject that it's even real.

Fade Out sounds like an ongoing problem. People's brains naturally will search for a reason why it's happening.

> Leftists become more sympathetic.
Do they? Show me an example of a conversation where this happened?
Or at least explain how that conversation went.

You know what your talking about without LARPing as some kind of "master mind"

It is GENOCIDE:
clg.portalxm.com/library/keytext.cfm?keytext_id=181

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4777800/The-white-teenager-joined-Newcastle-Asian-sex-gang.html

Does she not look like a member of "Antifa" to you?

>It makes people switch off and disregard.

if someone is set in their ways, then yes. but for younger people it will work.

Racial Vandalism

Says he, his jewish flag hidden.

actually, there's many more "white" people now than a hundred years ago, and the population will continue to increase

its just there will be more mixed people also

this extinction meme is a meme

>this extinction meme is a meme

it's a meme, but memes are good

Frame it as a civil rights issue

>You know what your talking about without LARPing as some kind of "master mind"

nice subtle jab. fuck off.

Don't use poltical correctness on us you fuck.

"Displacement" then.

eternal dissipation of the white alleles synthesis

They have similar makeup but otherwise completely different faces.

Normies don't understand the nuisanced useage of the term 'genocide'. While your average Sup Forumsack understands it in the same way the UN defines it, normies think genocide can ONLY be violent.

i think in that one picture of zeena her face is completely indistinguishable from taylor swift in general

i have NO IDEA where "completely different faces." came from there

you must not have looked at taylor swift too many times

this is a pointless larp anyway.

racism is bad, yadda yadda yadda

go away.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>White Fade-Out
White displacement or white cleansing sounds better, but I like what you're saying OP.

I'd also say it depends on who you're talking to. With an ETERNAL NORMIE, you'd use 'white displacement', but with a center-right to right wing normie, white genocide should do fine.

no!

When we have: Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White Countries for EVERYBODY, what do we have over periods of time?
We have fewer and fewer White children
When we mix more and more non-Whites with fewer and fewer Whites in the same living space?
In time, White extinction. Its genocide because this doesn’t happen by chance. It is being forced upon Whites just like a rapist does not take no for an answer
How is this not White geNOcide?
Anti-racist is a code for anti-white