Trump is found naked with a 13 year old boy in the white house lawns

>Trump is found naked with a 13 year old boy in the white house lawns

Will Sup Forums and the GOP still defend him?

i would

terrible slide thread die

>GOP
>defend Trump
What fucking planet have you been on?

They haven't impeached him yet. That's defending in my books.

Sure would be excellent material to rustle the most of jimmies

Depends on the source

If msm i defend him

If on camera no way

i prefer girls, but there's literally nothing wrong with pedosexuality. the standard japanese scale on female sexual attractiveness:
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: best combination of sexuality/social acceptability
>ages 18-20: still sexy, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

He was in the shower, heard a cry for help, and ran outside without getting dressed. He found Podesta doing some pedo-voodoo on the poor boy and snapped his neck. That's when the cameras arrived.

If that was real, he would be impeached faster than this Russia shit coming into fruition.

Dealing in hypotheticals is retarded.

Is he white?

>Dealing in hypotheticals is retarded.

He's raped before and had connections with pedophiles like Epstein. He could do it again.

Louis Mensch kys

Your books require crayons.

he hasnt done anything bad yet either

If it happened in two years of course I would, I wouldn't let my son run out into the open while I was in the shower either.

Living in the same timeline?

in my country it's normal to bathe with your family
i don't see the problem

False flag
Fake news

>He thinks Trump is the pedophile
oh you poor sweet shill

Yes because it would be a lie.

>tfw you have to make up trump fanfiction to shill against the god emperor and earn your pay check

Worst CIA idea ever.

>there's literally nothing wrong with pedosexuality

>He's raped before and had connections with pedophiles like Epstein. He could do it again.

Okay, then re-ask the question if it actually happens.

But to use hypothetical as a means to demonstrate some kind of unflappable loyalty of the average Trump supporter is not an effective rhetorical tactic (and anyone who falls for such disingenuous tactics isn't much better).

No, the left sure as fuck would though.

That only means one thing: the 13 year old is a pedo...

Trump will eventually leave office, disgraced and despised, his only legacy being that he pumped new blood into the republican party by creating a counter balance to the college aged che shirt wearing liberal.

Checked

Also the GOP has been against him from the get-go. Why am I replying to slide threads

I would be convinced that he rescued the boy from Podesta with his own bare hands. He would then provide taped evidence out of nowhere proving it.

obama would be jealous

Trump triggers the liberals by subverting the arbitrariness of consent laws. Hahaha, liberal cuck snowflakes btfo #MAGA

it's a good thing you chinks aren't actually reproducing