"When the beast awakens, all shall pay their rightful dues. The fire rises, and so does the destruction that follows it...

"When the beast awakens, all shall pay their rightful dues. The fire rises, and so does the destruction that follows it."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZTbvHf2t2M
archive.is/2BU3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its our time now Brother, sinners will repent.

The left are in total disarray

Time has come to go to the streets

Do more they provoke violence the more will people question why the left doesn't allow right wing assemblies and labels everyone a Nazi

>maplenigs uncucked

me gusta

This. Keep on going while they're weak and crying.

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate

Don't be such a bigot man. Come suck my vagenis.

Based Canadians are starting to over power their commie cucked Canadians on this board cheers!!!

>The fire rises
Indeed, it does, brother.

Praise Kek.

As long as there is no Nazi flags and nobody punches anyone unless provoked. Don't give these faggots any fuel, obey the law and let them expose themselves for the scum they really are.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

This. We have to play it smart here. We have to look like the innocents we are to be seen as the sane party.

youtu.be/PZTbvHf2t2M

Small-but-not-tiny-city Ontario here, normies I know are talking about JQ and white genocide but using more mundane, less-loaded terminology.

That poem speaks of our times. "No man spoke it aloud" suggests they could not speak openly which parallels today.

fuck yeah dude, this is the turning point, they've called us racists over and over in our own homelands as our whites have been decreasing in numbers, the road ahead is only victory from here on out

anyone know where i can find some of these groups?

TRS? facebook groups?

archive.is/2BU3s

Thank you based archive poster.

I saw the Kikes on CBC kvetching about this today. I'm glad this sort of thing is coming to Canada but I wouldn't expect it to be as spectacular as it is in the US or to get as much support.