What's the best solution for American Blacks?

And I mean realistic

the term i Chicago or Detroit Americans tyvm

Gas chambers are 1940's technology. Perfectly realistic. All it would take is a little planning and a little courage.

They need to be separated from the victim complex and made to feel actually in control of their destiny. That means breaking them away from their white liberal 'saviors'. Which is just democrats new form of slavery.

Offer them 3,000 in exchange for becoming sterilized.

But I thought that kind of technology was impossible then as the holocaust never happened

No more government programs. It'll suck for like 20 years then they'll calm down and become self reliant.

Black ethno state around Mississippi area.

> solution for American Blacks
SICKLE CELL BUBONIC AIDS

Kill the Jews producing rap music.

genetically engineer a nigger plague

Moh money foh dem programs

Grants for small business and increased law enforcement to clean out criminal elements.

Too bad the right makes it oh so easy to scare minorities into always voting left.

Suppose that they will always be with us, what then?

>nu-pol

Black person here. Leave them to fix their own problems and let the exceptional ones get out on their own just like every person in any bad situation has done so over history. They won't fix themselves. Trust me, we've tried.

Poison the watermelon supply

I wonder if any of the people in the pic are race realists.

A reward based sterilization program targeting early 20s nigs

The solution has to come from them. We can't help them. There was a time in the 60's and early 70's when blacks almost reached parody with whites. Then after the growth of the welfare state they cratered. They're suffering from social collapse.

> END ALL WELFARE
> FREE ABORTIONS
> END SSI DISABILITY
> STERILIZE FELONS
> END RACE-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS

Most of the problems which plague African Americans in modern times stem from a lack of ancestral tradition and cultural progression. There's no plausible way to remedy this without a huge amount of influence or some kind of dynamic plan which will positively affect most areas with high African American populations across the United States. I've thought about a plan with everything considered for a while and I don't have a solution, so maybe you can think of one.

Aye, genophage time.'

I would recommend giving them pride of place as the key source of sexual satisfaction and happiness for the white women of our society. Given the rising autism among white males, the prevalence of permavirginity, and the shrinking of white male penises, I think this is probably the only option we have to keep our women happy. It's not hard to do -- just go on craigslist or tinder and advertise for a black bull. Your woman will thank you forever.

Perpetuate gang warfare while simultaneously pushing drugs and abortion clinics

You know, given the massive genetic diversity of Africans compared to the rest of the world, that no such plague can be engineered.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

America is going to be minority white very soon (a few decades from now). They'll get their revenge then. Now they just need to wait it out.

I predict Whites in the US will be made to pay for what they did to American blacks for centuries. Not a good outlook.

robocop armies

A 50% increase to welfare in return for sterilization before having children.

ship them back to africa
so they can be free of thier "oppressors"
send the jews too, and anyone else who disagrees
send the muslims as well

this next bit is gonna piss off the nazis, but i will say anyways.
the slopes can stay
why these groups

the chinks are civilized, they have had a viable civilization for thousands of years

the muslims and the jews both belong to supremecist religions, both of those religions place themselves as better then all the rest (and laughfingly, they both claim white supremacy is an issue)
the niggers are obviously not human, they are more animal then anything, they are not compatable with groups of humans who seek the stars

and the nigger lovers .... they are the lowest of them all, they have enabled this problem, they have created it, this coming war is entirely at thier feet
when it is done they must suffer the same fate as thier pets, no exceptions

and if the asians must be repatriated, then they at least should be compensated for thier property and treated as dignified human beings (which they are)
I am anglo btw

>Leave them to fix their own problems
>They won't fix themselves. Trust me, we've tried.

Wait what?

Every white women I know thinks that black men are fucking disgusting.

It means forget them.

Death

A virus that targets melonin. Hmmmm..

Honestly, you don't know very many white women, user. You should try getting out more.

Sell guns to them and let them kill eachother off.

Asians are OK except the chinks they need to get the fuck out.

capitalism

private secuirty would move to africa for detention then let them escape

increase abortion and anything (((jewish)))

>Thomas
He's not the sharpest justice on the court. He doesn't speak up in oral arguments and some of his opinions have been grammatically challenged.
>Cain
He's a great businessman. No doubt. I know people are loyal to Godfather Pizza. But he's really not well equipped for politics
>Sowell
He's a sharp guy.
>Williams
Never heard of him.
>West
Sexual predator. As a soldier he found himself in a bit of controversy that reads like he thought he was the star of his own action film.
>Carson
He is one of my personal great mysteries in politics. He is a truly gifted man. The world is a better place for him having been around. But he says some shit about politics that makes no goddamn sense. He sounds nuts sometimes. Holy shit.

Convince them all to be black seperatists, use the jew tactics against them.

Best case scenario? We fund a return to Africa campaign. Basically set up a US colony for them to return to. It won't get all of them but enough if we offer $50k up front bonus per head and make it comfortable. We are going to spend that in more on welfare and crime prevention anyways. The ones that remain basically we got to terminate "black culture" and teach them that acting like thugs and criminals is not to be admired. Of course it will never happen because down to their core they are savages and no matter how we dress up a pig it is still a pig that will revert the moment we do not have complete domination.

Yeah neither do you. The only white women I have met that like blacks are sluts,SJWs, and fattys. You guys can go on about muh dick or whatever but I see 0 multi racial couples outside of white men with chinks around here.

This.

Also, build wall to slow down drug trafficking over the southern border

Exceptional Blacks have written off Black losers. Whites should write off Black losers too.

What's the problem?

You want a solution? Well here it is: start a program that PAYS Men $1500 to have a FREE Vasectomy and PAYS $500 women to have an IUD put in each time. Target inner cities where the poorest are, and they will come in in droves to get the free cash. Money to fund this program would come from the programs that help subsidize hospital births for poor people. Money will be saved on every little bastard not born and raised on welfare, crime will decrease in 16 years, and you will see a decrease in black population in 20. This is the easiest and most possible solution to get realistically implemented.

Start putting up these posters.

i just showed my black friend this pic and he said "none of that is true"

Enslave them. What else? They're dumb as fuck but athletic. Why the fuck did America free them?

Mass incarceration

>Enslave them
The NFL already does that

Give them money and resources to move to Africa and start anew in their own land.

First world countries keep helping them for 30 years and see where it goes. If Africa is still the same, that's their own problem.

Or offer them 10,000 for sterilization.

14% down to 2%

Surprised by the actual reasonable suggestions you got damn nazi drumpfies

The only blacks in north America should be Exceptional blacks.

Force them to adopt asian culture.

>obsession with studying
>parents can beat you if you misbehave
>fathers period
>eat rice instead of mcdonalds
>no more nba
>bowing to elders
>women taught to behave feminine
>dream about becoming doctors and lawyers not lebron or kobe
>wear school uniforms instead of nikes and low hanging jeans

Well he is fooling himself, because a lot of his people think like that. Its sad really.

ride across america, pick a date, and tell every motorcycle gang you can find to go out and kill every nigger they see on that date.

Whites always win, and I say this as a descendant of the greatest killer and conqueror in all of history. It doesn't matter how many are left, they're simply too crafty. They'll find a way. I'm scared of them and you ought to be scared of them.

Locking up the ones who commit violent crime and letting the ones who don't live normal fucking lives. Why is individual rights such a hard fucking concept for Sup Forums to grasp?

You new shill fags are the real bigots and no nothing about pol.

>nigger women stuff their cooter with 5 IUDs to make the down payment on a new iPhone

No i disagree (respectfully)
Canada and the US are big places.
The asians can have a city on each coast. It will help facilitate trade. Their are not that many of them. They already have Vancouver. With the niggers gone we can give them Detroit, and the surrounding environs.

they are relatively peaceful and suprisingly hardworking based folk, I have reasonably good relations with most of the asians I know, and they dont like niggers ... thats for fuckin sure

with the niggers and jews gone we will have some empty real estate, we can part a bit out, to prove we are not just greedy assholes, we just want to live in a civilized society
thats my take

Honestly though. Krogans are fuckin niggers. Genophage is the only way. Too bad I had to kill Mordin though, he coughed up the redpill and took a blue one.

For them to acknowledge their own problems cause by their own people and to take control of their communities and reject the pop culture media being pushed upon them.

Lets take all the Blacks and liberal women, and move them to California, and then nuke it.

Black people are the ultimate weeaboos and always have been.
In the 70s it was kung fu movies and now it's anime. Didn't help due to leftist meddling.

If the average lynching requires 5m of rope, and there are 38 million black people in America, then I'd say about 190,000km of rope is the solution to America's nigger problem.

Indeed. Can I just say that I'm from the deep south and have grown up around black people. I have friendships and my family has friendships that go back generations. There are so many white super-lefties who would be shocked at how conservative most black people are. It would shock them. Democrats need identity politics. If politics were about ideas then the GOP might be able to pull off a huge percentage of the black vote.

Industrial Microwaves. They're a lost cause. They've managed to regress since the civil rights movement. Kill them. We've let them suffer from their own stupidity long enough. It's the humane thing to do.

the NBA

If the white race was not going extinct pol would not even be a racist board.

Territory in the southeast of the country, led by some genuine black intellectuals or relocation to Africa or some other majority-black countries.

this
white women might pretend to be all social justice types, but they know niggers are shit tier fathers adn wont support the kids, and even if they did thier incomes are so low as to be laughable
no sane woman, white black or chink, wants a nigger for a husband
and the statistics all support this, despite some anecdotal BS,

Killing wouldn't be an issue. Getting rid of the bodies would, however. What's interesting is that no one can seem to find any significant mass burial grounds.

>Offer them 3,000 in exchange for becoming sterilized.

Not bad. The government would probably have to offer it to everybody though, otherwise the ACLU would bring some kind of Equal Protection or Title VI suit. But it would still probably have the desired effect, since a disproportionate amount of blacks would accept the offer (and white trash, too - which would be a bonus).

Some of my best friends are half japs but the chinks are dirty and not to be trusted.

Best solution is to respect their colorful culture and provide reparations to balance out our racial privileges. It's what a true American would do.

Give them a Black Nation somewhere in the less populated areas in the South BUT put the 1% of blacks that are actually competent in charge. Of course, this means no voting or very restrictive voting.

They'd be begging for whitey to rule them again.

Some of you Elton John can do the mens later.

I'd venture the first step would be to stop incentivizing single motherhood among their community. Prior to LBJ black folks were actually making some progress and assimilating in society. There are times when I almost pity them for being so dumb as to let themselves be put at the mercy of a political class that ensures they will rely on someone else's sweat for their sustenance. You think the lefty neets are bad? The ghetto is an echo chamber like you've never seen. Their kids are taught almost cartoonish mythologies as fact and they grow up with it. Their priorities are fucked as they glorify money and bling over families and achievement. I'd have a much easier time feeling some honest sympathy for them as a race if they aspired to contribute to society instead of being a continuous generational burden on it.

Not all black people are niggers.

Yeah that is why only mentally disturbed white women go out with them.

whose to say the bodies werent shipped off or burned away

Gee I wonder what color you are?

Give them a choice between a gas chamber or being deported to Africa

Give them all money to return to Africa.

I they're all gonna shoot each other eventually

/thread

>Giving niggers free land

>niggers
>Capable of running businesses

Can i be the one to tell them to come back?
I love irony.

Yeah, the decent blacks that would rule would have to do so with an iron fist to keep them in line. I think it could work out fairly well if they could ensure the leaders stay the course and avoid corruption and coups.

See previous post

Why would you want them to? You guys are so suicidal that it makes me sick just do us all a favor and kill yourselves.